Childhood is when you idolize Alison

>Childhood is when you idolize Alison.
>Adulthood is when you realize Gillian makes more sense.

So fucking true.

>True maturity is when you have both

>Alison Brie

Delete this

Brie posting died when she showed her deflated teabags

Adulthood is when you realize Community is trash.

Why not both?

JUST

She went from drag-my-testicles-over-glass-to-smell-her-hair to plain-jane so quick. And idk even what changed. its lots of little things. i guess The Wall makes light work of all beauties

>And idk even what changed

she lost too much weight and is obviously on drugs

Asian Annie > Jew Annie

What drugs do you know? meth?

back to r*ddit dumb weeb

Jesus christ. She is sagging everywhere.

Gillian is one of those rare girls who looks way better the less make-up she has on.

Jew age like milk, Gillian still got a few years

anything that franco guy would use, prob cocaine

Annie was always just a "good time gal"
Britta was the one you take home to meet your parents.

It's amazing how much a couple of minor differences can change a face. She really isn't that different from her community-era self, but looks much worse

Stop. have you seen community? regardless of who you find more attractive, you are a fucking moron if you think Britta would be better to bring to your parents. Annie would just quietly enjoy whatever was going on, Britta on the other hand would tell you not to serve this kind of meat because there are "______"s dying in "x country" and would continue to dump her political agenda into every conversation brought up.

>idk even what changed
She's jewish.

I don't mean that in a Sup Forums "the jews ruin everything" way but Jewish genetics typically make their young girls look breathtakingly gorgeous from young adulthood to about 35, when they all of a sudden look awful

Of course they fired Harmon so that they could black her.

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

I love Gillian

she looks them same to me
can I get a comparison photo

how does a religion affect your genetic makeup?
it's like saying christians age poorly because of their genes.

>he meant the religion

i'd like to reiterate

JUST

Where are those Alison Brie fappening leaks we were supposed to have by now.

And on topic, Alison Brie is many orders of magnitude hotter than Gillian. But Gillian seems like the type that if you buy her a few drinks and smoke her out, she likely would have regrettable sex with a loser. Particularly if you give her a small dime bag or something....

Being Jewish can be a faith, or just generically referring to Hebrews in general. The vast majority of people who practice Judaism have Hebrew genes (though sometimes not much of them, Hebrews have interbred with Euros for many Centuries).

Alison Brie is genetically Jewish (meaning Hebrew).

I loved Gillian Jacobs.

Then I found it her name is pronounced "Gillian", with a hard G, instead of Jillian.

That's retarded. I still like her, but I can't get over the fact her parents were morons.

>Alison Brie is many orders of magnitude hotter than Gillian
Was user, was.

Young Jewish women can be perfectly hot and look like gentiles. But as they get older, they gradually morph into a stereotypical Jew hag, happens to nearly all of em. You can see the same happening with Scarlett Johanssen too.

>le everything I disagree with is reddit reee
Dumb underaged fag