So is this a Malcom in the Middle spinoff?

So is this a Malcom in the Middle spinoff?

Why does nobody talk about this show?

Sup Forums doesn't talk about any tv show

>le ebin janitor from scrubs as a family father show

its not worth discussion, basically american family sitcom number 1000000

Because it's not good

>Nine seasons and still managed to get renewed despite no one watching it

How? I'm legit curious also wasn't Brick supposed to be dying from medical issues or something?

looks like a shitty remake...

boobs, arms, height, and the others

I like it OP not as good as Malcolm but still a pretty good show.

Mustachekino

it's a crappy remake full of jews....
jee I wonder why it sucks

There have been countless threads about this show. You must have been in study hall at the time. The show's title refers to middle class America and has nothing at all to do with Malcolm in the Middle.

supernatural is en route to at least 15 seasons my man

i guess they just forget to cancel some shows

/thread

summerfags plz go

Supernatural is the CW's flagship series though. It continues to be one of their highest rated shows. The Middle clearly doesn't really appeal to Sup Forums's demographic of mostly late teens/early 20s guys which is why it seems surprising that it's been on for so long.

Supernatural actually had a demograph to get ratings from and it is fucked if they lose either Jared or Jensen, remember the failed spinoff attempt?

I just can't legit work out who actually watches The Middle. I must admit though I love the early 00s vibe it has but that's probably because the family is poor and technology and trends don't spread to communities like theirs quick enough but it's surely taking that idea from Malcolm.

>It's another summerfag tries to fit in episode

My mom has probably watched every episode of this show. I guess when you get to a certain age all you want out of TV is predictable mildly amusing yet relatable sitcoms.

The Middle is a traditional family sitcom which is exactly the demographic it's appealing to. It's a comfy, well written show that works well in its Wednesday night time slot. I think it gets overshadowed by Modern Family which is also on ABC though.

Its Malcolm in the Middle Lite with no focus on any one character.

the daughter is top tier fap material though

I've never heard of this show but for some reason it makes me happy that the Scrubs janitor still has a consistent job