What's some kino about uppity manlets getting what they deserve?

What's some kino about uppity manlets getting what they deserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/serageem/status/872630612435189760
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Collateral

>that tooth flying out

What the fuggy mcwuggy is this?

Who's the coon?

I don't see one

Why do we put up with nigs?

:03, it flies away in an arc to the left

Every film Tom Cruise dies

>Guy who knocked X out is in critical condition with multiple stab wounds

Who is this sissy?

I'M SLIDIN OVAH CARS WHILE I SHOOT

>he's a niggerlover

>not recognizing the hottest rapper of 2017

sup grampas

is this the BBC-Con?

>The identity of XXXTentacion’s attacker hasn’t been confirmed, but the rapper seemingly suggested on Twitter early Thursday morning that the man suffered “several stab wounds” and that “he might be dead in a few hours … JUST SAYIN.”

>nig security
>get the guy to the ground and isn't a threat anymore
>just chimp out and beat the shit out of him anyway because why not eh?
>would cry endlessly about the police doing the same thing

>and that “he might be dead in a few hours … JUST SAYIN.”

LEL

At least that one nig finally provided for his family. They will sue the shit out of that security.

>He doesn't enjoy the value of free entertainment from these coons

Fascinating creatures

and these are the people who constantly complain about police brutality kek

Why does Sup Forums hate short men?

Does anyone unironically see these things as human? I just can't picture it.

Check nigs twitter find this
What does tv think about that coalburner?
twitter.com/serageem/status/872630612435189760

>when you sucker punch someone but end up dead
Kek nigger deserves it

just looks like a common every day black to me

whats he do?

rhymes poorly and drinks codeine

What bothers me is literally any logical person would see these videos and rap culture and all this swag horse shit and realize they're barely human. They cannot function with us. They're children. They act out and pout, they destroy what they cannot build or steal.

Can someone give me the run down?

But who though?

Sound like a jealous biscuit eating cuck

quick rundown:

back sometime in april ski mask the slump god (xxxtentacion's rap bro) and rob stone were touring together for desiigner's tour.

rob stone was really angry because ski mask showed up late or something and so the next day on stage he had like 20 goons he hired run up on stage and jump ski mask, and he didnt even go up on stage himself.

xxxtentacion was mad about this (naturally since its his nibba who got attacked) and said that he will get revenge.

because of rob stone jumping ski mask he got cucked so hard. he was removed from rolling loud and REPLACED with ski mask.

this caused rob stone to become really obsessed with x and ski mask, and he made 3 diss tracks on them and even went to florida looking for xxxtentacion's house.

x and ski mask moved on from this but rob stone was so salty so he kept plotting things.

fast forward to tonight and during xxx's revenge tour his venue tonight was san diego (rob stone's hometown). rob stone bribed the security to let him and his goons sneak backstage.

rob sent one of his goons out while x was performing "garette's revenge" and he falcon punched him. he knocked x out and then some of the security that wasnt part of the bribery thing protected x and beat the crap of the goon who hit x.

craig xen (another one of x's rap bros who is touring with x) came out on stage and noticed rob stone hiding behind the curtain on stage trying to sneak out of the venue and so craig beat him up.

now the goon who assaulted x on stage is apparently severely injured with stab wounds (nobody has said how this happened yet, probably angry fans or one of x's goons/rap bros) and will probably die.

>listening to coon mumbling
No thanks

There are all kind of shows where people get knocked out and beat up at, more violence goes down at the average metal show than most rap shows. You sound like an old man

Fascinating, absolutely fascinating. We learn so much about these fascinating people every day.

I like how the blacks just pile on immediately

I think I lost several IQ points reading black twitter

According to the most generous estimates, the average IQ of sub-Saharan Africans is about 80. When IQ classifications were entirely based on white people, anything below 85 was considered mentally retarded. That was eventually changed as it's considered politically incorrect to correctly identify most black people as retards.

The simple answer to all of your questions about black people is "they're fucking stupid".

All i learned from this is that skinny black men can't fight their own fights and have to pay bigger black dudes to do it.

bunch of pussies

>more violence goes down at the average metal show than most rap shows
Sorry cuck, but your imagination isn't a reputable source.

*read in Sir David Attenboroughs voice*

>back sometime in april ski mask the slu...

Just kill yourself

i am glad they are sharing this vibrant culture with us in this wonderful multicultural society

Jesus Christ,I think the guy was secured when they had him on the ground,why the hell did they beat him up so bad?

lmaoing at security gorillas

HEADING OVER TO Sup Forums, brb

Because they're apes looking for any thin little excuse to kill

Niggers are savages

Because they're niggers

It won't stop them crying when the police do it to feral coons though

Because black people

around blacks, never relax