Indiachan is back guys!

indiachan is back guys!
Requesting you to be in your best behaviour , and post your collection of your assorted rare pepes.
no bulli.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-an-Indian-website-similar-to-Sup
indiachan.com/boards/india/thread/1729/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wake up before sunrise and immediately offer prayers to Krishna, then I do pranam to the deity of the sun, Surya, as the sun slowly rises from the horizon, next proceed to a shower, clean my teeth using a Neem twig.

I then face either north or east on a pure sheet positioned on pure grounds, that remains undisturbed by any other object or article. I take 3 sippings of holy water and proceed to put on my forehead, bosom and tow arms a round mark of red powder (tilak). I then meditate on brahman itself for several minutes, before bowing and chanting mantras to the murtis of 5 deities (namely Vishnu, Shiva, Ganesh, Devi and Surya, also known as Panchayatana puja) as a means to raise to higher planes of the swinging pendulum of birth to death to rebirth (in order to the avoid duldrums of lower planes of existence which ulitmately distract the finite brain from contemplation of atman and brahman).

I've read the Vedas and Upanishads 108 times already and can recite Puranas off by heart, all in their original sanskrit. I've also studied the systems of logic from Nyaya, veered off into the Nastika metaphysics of Nagarjuna's Mulamadhyamakakarika, Advaita and Dvaita systems of ontology, the mathematics of Aryabhatta and countless Sutras on all topics and fields.

I avoid all tamasic foods and activities and try to avoid maya (worldly pleasures and attachments) as much as possible, as such all I own is an saffron shawl and i spoil all morsels of food with drops of water, to dull the taste (attachment to sensory pleasures only leads to misery and suffering). I do this because the entire material universe is a merely a distraction from reuniting the soul with the unknowable, infinite and immutable mind that underlies everything one materially senses. I haven't deliberately looked at a woman in 3 years (let alone touched or spoken to one) and I subsist solely off of begging for alms.

stop shitting on the street you ape

bump

How it's called?

we don't.

are you a brahmin too?

Sorry brazilbro , but to control spammers and low iq people from browsing that board , you have to figure it out for yourself.

Sorry again, no offence intended.

>Sorry brazilbro , but to control spammers and low iq people from browsing that board , you have to figure it out for yourself.
The same sterotype aplly to indians you know....
It's not like I would just visit out of curiosity and leave it anywais.

You felt offended.
Sorry again.
I think you don't know how indiachan v1.0 ended.
That's why we have to take precaution.

How?I'm interested now.

broanon, you have to pray to their hindi god (pic related) then it will show you the way

because you know, they are requesting everyone to partcipate in it, even spammin in another threads but they want to keep it as a secret so they don't tell. greatest logic in the world.

Have this.

>How?I'm interested now.
tl;dr
>low iq spammers and pakistanis found out about the board.
>too much bait posting
>too much namecalling
>one or two ddos attack
>fear of site being hacked and IP's exposed
>admin have a meltdown
>shuts down the whole site
>admin was a pussy desu

Why does India gets bullied so much in Int and Pol?

poochan

quora.com/Is-there-an-Indian-website-similar-to-Sup Forums
>Is there an Indian website similar to Sup Forums?
Answer
>KEK

Because most of us are polytheists therefore both Christians amd Muslims on this board hate us.

indiachan.com/boards/india/thread/1729/

I know that there's people that hate you for real for whatever reason, but take this from someone neutral (we don't have an Indian diaspora here, there's very few of you people), you guys are weird as fuck and stink of curry, so it is unpleasant to be around you

Have ever met one of us.

I never understood what this image implies. Please explain.

no

Plenty, in the US though, cool people, but weird as in not realizing how you come across

bump

Because it's an objective shithole with extremely nationalistic cunts who at the same time constantly shit on their fellow countrymen who aren't part of the same race/caste/zip code or whatever. Plus the only cultural exports so far have been mostly negative stereotypes of the people there.

The ones who shit on their fellow countrymen are separatists, not nationalists.

>making xchan in 2017
>Good evening reddit

>Plus the only cultural exports so far have been mostly negative stereotypes of the people there.
What about Bollywood?

Bollywood has only served to further entrench memes and negative stereotypes recently.

Only went there once, never posted though. It must have been indians pretending to be pakis prentending to be indians because if literally next to no paki knows about Sup Forums even less would know about indiachan