Name one group of men more alpha than muslim

Name one group of men more alpha than muslim
s (you can't)

cucks on suicide watch.

White supremacists.

sounds like a regular Sup Forums user to me
kek

Spam this into normie reality. Spam it so people question the existence of these savages. Spam lefties with it.

MUSLIM VIRGIN IN SWEDEN says 'i hate sweden the girls say im ugly and i smell, so i try and grope them and am on the dole'

lol france shittalking about sweden muslims

>Name one group of men more alpha than muslim
slavs

prove me wrong
you literally can't
muslims get assaulted and robbed here, they went running to france

they'll do the same thing you do with leftist bullshit, call it propaganda and ignore it. you can't prove something when people believe in it the way leftists do.
look how long religion has survived.

That's why leftists want them there, to fuck their wife.

I'm not even mad about this. This guys straight up and don't give a fuck.
I can almost respect that. I'd still shoot him though.
Maybe 80 years ago.

This desu senpai, he only made it to sexual harrassment

Eastern europe is unironically the whore house of the world. They get shit on by rich arab for money, you can't get lower than that.

A race that can't keep their women in check is the definition of beta.

You tried

This. I almost feel bad for Middle Eastern guys, they NEVER get any pussy at university. Even the "alpha" ones. Their only chance is with the handful of Middle Eastern girls

Every mud I meet is skinny, sickly, stupid... And devious like a Jew, but so stupid and primitive that their decite is obvious, like an edgy ten year old

Literally vicious sand retards. No wonder they are stupid enough to follow their faggot cult leader to the death and do not value human life... Their own pleb lives are so obviously worthless

Am referring to sand mud, the island Asian mud is probably redeemable

Swedish women belong to the big brown refugee cock!

>country rampant with disgusting hairy wymen in charge of anything

>muslim in sweden
>not getting swedish clam
he only stopped at sexual harrassment because normally the girls are into it at that point and he is lazy.

I bet Varg lives in the white patch.

>normally the girls are into it
Maybe things are different in Sweden, but they certainly aren't into it here.

>into it
>call the police

> muslims getting laid

hahahaha nice meme, you pathetic sandniggers

Yeah it's called playing hard to get, you haven't heard about it?

I know a girl that asked her brother and his friends to beat the living shit out of a couple turks that were stalking her at a club, man she was playing REAL hard to get, those turks never saw it coming.

>Sweden

>Maybe
muds and nigs don't get laid much here either, however everyone i've spoken to about it says that it's different in sweden and that the women there are literally looking for dark skinned guys to fuck when they go out. calling him a virgin when he is around so many willing swedes is stupid and seems an awful lot like a feminist shaming tactic.

>a habitual and cultural molester only molested 4 women

>isolated incident
>not all muslims
>nothing to do with islam
>religion of peace
yfw?

>feminist shaming tactic
Mate, this guy deserves shame. We aren't talking about some nervous shut-in here.

Trust me, I'm the last person to excuse women for being whores. I'm just saying that Muslims aren't the playboys OP makes them out to be.

Buddhists.

Me, I'm so fucking alpha that I am considered a group. Come at me bruv.

This is why muslims are failures at life and civilization. No sense of self-responsibility.

Everything is fine as long as you say allahbagabbagooba five times a day.

vid related is in actuality what the average Muslim is like who is born in the West.

And guy in OP is so alpha, he got rejected, then threw a hissy fit & started shouting about how he wants some pussy.

Most of the migrants coming now are complete morons around women. They aren't alpha, most of them are literal virgins with zero experience of women because the only women they know is their mother & sisters. They go to the West, are cheesy as fuck, and either afraid of, or very aggressive towards women, oh, and they mostly live on welfare.

Which dries your average western womens cunt right up. And considering the poor women tend to be pretty fucking racist...

Alpha Muslims is a meme. The tough Muslims in the UK are literally replicating the chav culture, which is vast majority poor white boys.