You will never come home from school and watch Viva La Bam on MTV with your buddies

you will never come home from school and watch Viva La Bam on MTV with your buddies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bGHahlHc77Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IrfbkEuLBF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're right, i'm not an underage normie.

Hash he fixed himself now? I can remember post Earthrocker he got back into skating or something right?

it aired late you dink

Wildboyz was superior

>mfw Black Mamba

What you had friends? I don't believe it for a second. At best people came to your house to eat your snacks and stare at your hot mom.

I had never had buddies.

>underage
user 2003 was several epochs ago.

Bam is a complete faggot who acts like an asshole to everyone but screams like a little bitch whenever someone reciprocates

I've never watched Viva La Bam though because it was shit. Bam is just a huge boring pussy faggot. Wild Boys and Jackass were the only ones who did this kind of shows well.

What is the appeal of Bam Margera?

>Spoiled kid
>Bully your parents
>Lose all control of your life due to a best friend's death
>Afraid of animals like some sort of woman.

when i was a kid i found this show fucking insufferable. why do people like this fucking shitbag?

I was too busy watching Dragon Ball Z or jerking off to watch that shit.

>tfw all the "dude skateboarding lmao" kids in my middle school acted like little Bam Margera wannabes back when this show was at its peak
>it was basically the american equivalent of "dude dont get so upset that we're breaking your windows with rocks and graffiti'ng your walls, it's just banter LMAO"
This is the one reason I'm pretty satisfied with how much of a burnout loser Bam has turned out to become

>Knoxville calls Bam Margera a faggot
>Bam """"""leaks"""" a sextape afterwards

Bam is in the closet.

thank god.

You can get it on DVD.

I felt the same way, I absolutely loathed Bam. Even at a young age I could see he was a complete asshole.
The tolerable episodes were when Knoxville played a role.

Is my youth also on DVD?

you can't be spoiled if you yourself are rich

WOUNDED AND WASTED

Jackass >>>>>>> Jackass movies>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that steve-o and company nature tv show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cancer >>>>>>>>>>> cancer and shit >>>>>>>>> viva la bam.

The Jackass movies are far superior to the show.
The movies are pretty much just them going to random places, getting drunk as shit and then doing stupid things all while having a great time.

i used to op, mirin?

the more you watch this show the more you realize bam is a total vagina and start to hate everything about it.

what the hell are you on about? viva la bam etc were on after like 9pm.

this is worse:

>you will never experience late adolescence in a comfy american midwest suburban setting

i always did wonder what it's like to hangout at mall's

Remember that hilariously fake cannonball shot they took on that one episode?

In Europe it aired after school. Around 5pm

not where i'm from (nordic europe). or you may have been watching re-runs or something.

MTV Norway. Yes it was reruns.

I also recall MTV Europe airing it on the afternoon. Don't know if the original or reruns because I hated the show anyway.

I always watched this when I got home from school

and then 20 times later the next day

that show was terrible. Bam is an insufferable douchenozzle in its basest form. Utter twat. The shame of Pennsylvania outside of Jerry Sandusky.

CKY movies > Haggard and Minghags > Jackass > Viva La Bam and Wildboys

CKY was jackass with way too much skateboard shit. It was basically an hour long montage of skateboarding instead of pranks, stunts and skits. Jackass is definitely top tier.

fuck the haters I love cky related shit

>CKY was jackass with way too much skateboard shit
That was mostly 3 and 4. CKY 1 and 2 were great.

Dico is one of the funniest people on earth.

>anons a on saigon finger puppet forum are too proud to admit they liked fun things when they were a kid

fucking this.

Someone post the comparison between him and Phil.

Homoeroticism

Not even close, my dude.

>CKY was jackass with way too much skateboard shit.

It was sponsored by a skateboard wheel company
Lucky it wasnt 100% skating

We prefered cky

Yup

>Bam is in the closet.
Really? Have you seen how that former twink dresses himself?

I thought Bam diddling Dunn, Raab and Rake was common knowledge
Edgy metalkids sodomizing each other in the Philadelphia woods is a given

All of them were asspirates except for Dico, he was based

>it's a Don Vito says some shit that doesn't make any sense episode

>it's a Don Vito wont stop groping underage girls and they don't edit it out episode

>that one time he nearly killed Ville Valo and he broke up with him
JUST
A
PRANK

youtu.be/bGHahlHc77Q

ITT: vulcan idiots

I think I missed this
What happened?

Why was he always so mean to his parents, especially the overweight dad

Just a prank.

But in all seriousness if you've watched cky, it's obvious Phil enjoys the bantz.

dirty sanchez>wildboyz>viva la bam

Jackass is the funniest comedy ever made.

Because he was based.

Why did this faggot spend so much time with his mom and dad, putting them in every movie and show? So he's a self styled rock and roller and all he wants to do with his success is hang out with his parents.

I miss that time... Back when my mom was still alive and I didn't know what true sadness was... Just same old teen angst. I would give anything for dumb teen angst instead of this now 10y long depression.

because his parents are awesome.

also the best cky gig ever

youtube.com/watch?v=IrfbkEuLBF0

Funny to watch the show now and realize most instances if not ENTIRE episodes were created and developed to fit around Vito's drunkeness and debauchery

best episode was when Knoxville gave bam a taste of his own medicine