Injustice 2 General Hype Thread

Last Thread: Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=oDav-JfidL0

Gameplay Trailer: [YouTube] [HD] INJUSTICE 2 Gameplay Reveal Trailer! (First REAL gameplay footage!) (embed)

What we know so far:

>Confirmed for PS4 and Xbone, PC not mentioned, coming in 2017
>Characters will be customizable through the Gear system (armor pieces with different cosmetics and stats that you get after fights)
>Takes place in the Injustice universe after the first game. Batman and friends are still fighting Regime remnants when a new Earth threatening threat appears
>Stated to have the biggest roster in a DC fighting game ever (so at least 30+ characters)
>Confirmed characters: Superman, Batman, Flash, Aquaman, Supergirl, Gorilla Grodd and Atrocitus, Black Manta(?)
>Speculated: Wonder Woman, Doctor Fate, Harley Quinn (Logos on Injustice 2 shirt) Ras al Ghul (Trailer voice over), Black Canary (Arrow actress went in for mocap), Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing (Twitter Poll) and Captain Cold (Snart's name and gun are shown in the trailer, gun is also on the shirt and he was in the poll).
>Stages confirmed bigger with Metropolis, Gotham and Atlantis confirmed so far

E3 Countdown

e3countdown.com/

First for Harley x Ivy

IVY IN INJUSTICE 2 WHEN!!??

This game needs saints of killers.

Mantafags are funny

So more footage at E3?

Xth for Chucky

Never.

>RRRAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!! IF I CANT BE ON THE ROSTER, NO ONE CAN!!!!!!

Barbary Ghost when?

>Gameplay Trailer: [YouTube] [HD] INJUSTICE 2 Gameplay Reveal Trailer! (First REAL gameplay footage!) (embed)

Vixen pls

Will we see him?

Call me a snob/hipster/whatever, but unless there are some playable Wonder Rogues in this, I find it a little hard to care.

Just give me my waifu Circe. Hell, I'll even take Cheetah at this point.

Bill Wilson when?

I'm going to bust the hugest nut when she's revealed to be a stage transition or even better, just stage decoration.

A lot more footage and game details coming on Monday at E3 in an interview with Geoff "Mountain Dewrito Pope" Keighley

You'll see Rorschach with a Question skin

Cheetah deserves a spot in this over Catwoman

reminder

What do I look like a guy who isn't lazy?

Dont throw Manta into that crowd asshat, no one gives a fuck about Frost

This image is already outdated

Mark my words, Manta will be in this game., and not be a stage hazard.

If he isn't, everybody die.

whatsthedifference.jpg

Circe fucking sucks. I'd rather have Deva or even Genocide.

We do need Cheetah though.

Alt skin for Deathstroke

We don't even know if that's a stage transition.

i wonder if pissed-off pendejo will confront him about this

True.
But we all know if it comes down between a Bat character and a WW character who will make it in.

Literal who

S-Stop

It better fucking not be. Manta belongs in.

Pedro is still raging about evil superman but the dumbfuck still forgets its an alt earth clark

Wonder Bitch deserves fucking nothing.
She can't even carry her own weight and has to piggiback on the rest of the trinity.

Even if Manta is a stage hazard, that doesn't totally rule him out.

shipperfags need to be banned desu

If Ivy isn't in I'm going to go on a IRL killing spree.

But then Sup Forums would cease to exist

Good.

Question was calm and collected
Rorschach kind of rushed into things

Manhunter was never a stage transition. He was a background character. Huge difference. If you end up as a stage transition you're fucked.

You mean, will we see HER?

PG fans, are you okay with her having SG's animations?

t. Flashfag

Meant to quote

>talking shit about best Wonder Rogue
Nah, nigga. nah.

At least we can agree that Dr. Minerva is cool though.

This. Absolutely this.

PG has few legitimate fans.
It's mostly horny teenagers who want to ogle her tits.

>Circe
>good at all

Manhunter was never a stage interaction, he was just a background character in a stage.
Darkseid was a stage interaction but was playable on Mobile

No she doesn't.

Nah. From what we've seen, the way Supergirl moves in the trailer isn't much like PG. There's just a certain difference between the two that just makes her ill-suited to be a clone. She's more mature and less childish.

I'm just not sure how they could differentiate between her and Supergirl. Maybe by making her more of a lethal joke character, like Johnny Cage but with a focus on cheesecake and sexuality?

>hit-grab move where she puts her boobs in the opponent's face
>says something like, "Woops! Sorry, though that was more awkward for ME..."

DLC when?

Rorschachs gonna be in it, screencap this post you fucking dipshit goons, you all know it'll be true.

In the very foul fibres of your eternal pedophilic piece of garbage souls, you know this will occur. You KNOW DC is mandating that they include the Watchmenâ„¢ in some capacity. Rorschach will show up and be top tier as fugg, the main event holler dollar, the niggar to surpass the the nigga. You know my boy Eddie "Got Them Designated-Street-Brows" Boonie Babe got me covered in all fine kinna ways nigga. This fuck nugget of a munchcruncher is destined for the Turquoise screen and you all know that it aint for naught. Nigga gonna show up like "blat blat blat fuck you possible homosexual must check further". Gonna blast all kindsa holes in Batmans sexuality and cumdump ontop of all your tourney games.

The Nigga Richael J. Shachin be in this fuggin bastich and there aint no question about it. Check em fagioli, and know the meme magic to be true.

The Watchmen are makin they comeback, niggas, startin with my boy Splatter Face. Ha, sounds like MARTHA to me, amiright? Fuck yeah!

Okay, what don't you like about her?

Look Im not saying Catwoman is a bad character, but be real here people, her roster spot in Injustice 1 was out of fucking nowhere. We need to trim the bat fat. Also toss Doomsday while we're at it

>>talking shit about best Wonder Rogue

that's not saying much

is this pasta yet

>nrs
>joke character

lol they aren't a nip dev. They always take everything super serious unless it's a fatality or some shit

Quick Sup Forums who dies and who gets the lazarus treatment and who stays dead?

both from the comics and the game

>by the way add Zoom because we totally need a character that is just a palette swap of Flash!

>You're fucked
Why? I'm guessing because they're too lazy to switch up a character interaction when a character is being played on that stage. This is next gen though, maybe they can fix that.

See

Everyone is possible thanks to multiverse

What the fuck are you even talking about? Where did I even talk about the Zoom? Fuck that, any RF should be Flash skins.

>I want to trim the Batfat
>T-That must mean you want more Flash characters! F-Flashfag!

>Johnny Cage
>Mokap
>some elements of Cassie Cage
user, plz.

I'm not some big defender of NRS, but they have SOME resemblance of humor.

>implying this isn't how you fuckers operate

I guess Supergirl is fine tho even if she is literally female Superman

>hit-grab move where she puts her boobs in the opponent's face
>says something like, "Woops! Sorry, though that was more awkward for ME..."
That is fucking stupid.

Unironic hype if that happens.

And Cheetah will be even more out of nowhere. Catwoman is an icon, she would absolutely be put in over her.

>new things scare me

>>says something like, "Woops! Sorry, though that was more awkward for ME..."
Better yet something like:

>"I HOPE you didn't enjoy that..."

Actually the more I think about it, the more this could really work.

>her boobs jiggle constantly
>frequently yelps, embarrassingly, and grabs her window to make her tits jiggle less

Does Powergirl still have her own comic or no?

Well Powergirl is a stupid character so it fits.

>no one talking about dex starr being in the game
Seriously guys? I can't be the only one loving this nonsense.

>making a fuckton of assumptions
I never asked for Supergirl but its fucking pointless to bitch about it now. Go shitpost somewhere else memefaggot

Nigga, that's Power Girl.

She's always been more of a fun character with a bit of cheesecake.

Actually I should track down the Palmiotti and Conner series and finally read that shit in full.

I wish.

Christ why does Supergirls default outfit Look so terrible. its like a Bad mix of Nu52 and Elseworlds

god I just hope what ever additional armor or skins they release for her make her look better.

wishlist

I've been hype for him since before he was even revealed.

Totally gonna main Atrocitus if he can actually use Dex-Starr like Crunchy's Bat or Zodd's thing.

Couldn't they just replace Manta with a different character like Ocean Master during the transition, if someone was playing Manta?

OOOs DLC when?

Theyre already branching out away from Bat characters. Look at the trailer, theyre already pushing Atrocitus, FUCKING ATROCITUS of all people. Again Catwoman is a fine character but as of now shes not a lock

Sadly only in our dreams user.

we'll definitely get TV kara. who knows about the rest.

That isn't just a BIT of cheesecake though, that's plain stupid.

I don't disagree she should be more fun, that example just takes it way too far. I'd rather see stuff like flexing in her idle animation, checking her guns, yep still fucking massive, carrying enemies over her head with one hand while playing it up to onlookers with the other, full on silver age stuff.

If we do get TV Kara I sure as hell hope her heat vision is blue so I can trigger all the autists with it.

They tweaked stages for Manhunter and Doomsday already. And again, we dont know if this is a stage transition or part of his super because its literally 3 secs of footage out of context

Rorschach's not in it because it'll be the Comedian.

God, the banter could be amazing.

>against someone 'edgy' like Atrocitus
>they say something grimdark
>Power Girl says something like, "...hey, eyes up here buddy!"
>Atrocitus embarrassingly says something like, "Right! Let us do battle!"

>against Aquaman
>"I am NOT gonna lose against the guy who can talk to fish!"

>against Supergirl
>Power Girl: "Man, I'm getting really confused between us two."
>Supergirl, threateningly: "Yeah, except there's ONE major difference between us."
>"Yeah, just ONE thing..." Power Girl says.

Shut the fuck up, this could be great.

That's pretty damn tame actually.

Its cool I just hope they Give atrocitus a Bleez alt too.

>Playing as Bleez With a Dex Striker floating around you

stopmydickcanonlygetsohard.gif

again?

It looks like one of her rejected N52 design mixed with her Adventures of Supergirl outfit

If it's specifically that outfit with the blue heat vision that'd be kind of neat.

I'm already so disappointed by those ugly ass models and designs.

Would it kill them to hire some good fucking artists?

Reminder that Blue Beetle escape certain death from Bleez using his erection

>Playing as Bleez With a Dex Striker floating around you