New Video Reveals: Young Merkel Was High Ranked Communist Party Member

> 1987
> German Communistic Republic (East Germany)
> Dancing next to Communist Party Leader Egon Krenz

youtube.com/watch?v=oZYxNjwwVqQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPKH4GHiihg
youtube.com/watch?v=f_DdJifdnVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This has a lot of implications on Sup Forums but I doubt it would have any real impact in Germany. They basically are braindead commies anyway

I thought we knew this already.

>that jew dancing
wew lad

>DDR
>communist
Mach Hauptschule fertig, Kevin.

>Year of Our Lord 2016
>commies still in power
this generation dying off will be a great thing for mankind

Marxist.

Nice find mate. That will shut the "Merkel is rightwing" crowd.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post...

My ideology even rules your country, where is your Drumpf now?
>someone pointed out how stupid I am
>must be Merkel

You are one of Angela Merkel's best students

USA isn't Capitalist, the NSDAP order wasn't Capitalist.

thank you. Your IP has been logged, traced and our best team of Nazihunters has been deployed to your location. By viewing this image of an east asian shrine maiden you're now a suspected pedo aswell.

You better stop posting if you don't want the gestapo at your door

How much does Merkel pay you to shill here?

GDR is a capitalist exploitation state, Soviet Union is a slaver society, Hitler did nothing wrong, my people will absolve me.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPKH4GHiihg

Meh, she probably joined to get laid.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_DdJifdnVs
Communism will rise again, it is your future. And future is looking bright.

german political parties honestly look pretty fun

8,35€, +2,25€ after 8pm and on holidays per hour. Overtime is added to my free days. I usually do 14 hour shifts, I was appointed a civil servant so I'll get pension, private health insure. I had to join the CDU but don't you think that's pretty decent? I literally get paid to shitpost and got enough time to concentrate on my history degree.

Best thing is that nobody will believe you, even if you copy this. It's just another shitpost on the worst place of the darkweb.

>By viewing this image of an east asian shrine maiden you're now a suspected pedo aswell.

kek

> implying everybody can get on stage and dance next to high ranked officials in a communist dictatorship

well...

write in english, fuckface.

how is this meme called? I must include it in my monthly reports and I can't find anything on Know your Meme

Why does germany have so many autistic kids?

I'm legitimately old enough to post here, Mr. Nazi.

Hes just "trolling"
Hes done that a few times in the last few months.
Best just to ignore him.

nice trips btw.

this is a fight you can't win

I have this theory that this is why the US listened in on her phone-calls. To determine whether she is still an agent for Moscow.

Is this even shocking? How were east-Germans with DDR indoctrination even allowed in politics?

first sane post by a turk I have read ever

Same reason turks are allowed to demonstrate for Erdogan on german ground: Germany is fucked, has been for decades. Commies in power, millions of 'refugees', turks doing anti-democracy shit in a so-called 'democracy', it's all just a symptom of a failed state.

Truth be told.