/brit/

damn right girl edition

he was never self sufficient retard

would feed her my cock and slap her tits

Can dirty JFs stop being the OP please?

only betas are attracted to asians

PINT SLAG

any last ditch attempts at /gf2017/, lads?

he tried
it's just that modern society makes such a thing impossible

wtf her tongue is gross

lads what are you all up to on this NYE?

its your own fault your socially isolated lads.

its your own fault your friends all stopped inviting you out randomly.

its your own fault girls at nightclubs just blank you when you try to strike up a conversation.

its your own fault children begin crying when you walk past them.

if you commit sudoku its on you and no one should do anything about it.

wew she's pretty, shame she's a slav

hate twitch

it's just Chaturbate but they never actually get their baps out

£600!!!

*donates her enough money to never have to work a day in her life in exchange for her playing a computer game i like and to lick her feet on webcam*

ah. yes.

>expooped!!!!!

fuck off racist

how does it? Theres nothing stopping you moving into the wild to try and become self sufficient. Especially in the US, theres plenty of rural land to buy

Don't like pakis
Don't like wogs
Don't like refugees
Don't like pikeys

Simple as that

feel like shit just want him back

what would the talmud say about nazis

he posts his DNA test everyday. he's like 95% southern italian or something
looks nothing like it though

>its your own fault your friends all stopped inviting you out randomly.
It wasn't random, you were a shit friend or just unbearable to be around. Your fault.

>its your own fault girls at nightclubs just blank you when you try to strike up a conversation.
Nightclubs are for dancing not conversations. Lack of social skills (and presumably dance skills), your fault.

>its your own fault children begin crying when you walk past them.
Are you deformed? Stop exaggerating.

>if you commit sudoku its on you and no one should do anything about it.
If you kill yourself because of things within your control then it's entirely on you

Cant even begin to fathom the thought process the men that donate money to camgirls have

The so called female struggle

let my little exchange with the irishman be a lesson to all of you. If you are a brainlet, don't ever, EVER, try and debate with your intellectual superior

it's an sti from giving head

dont like special needs lads
simple as

you'd have to ask xer

wait
jews aren't supposed to actually do the stuff they preach for

got me bits out

this is definitely worth ignoring adult care issues, mass loneliness, the unaffordability of housing, the massive addiction to drugs and drink, the hopelessness of falling wages, the end of retirement and the general national malaise for!

my mates call me slightly less these days because i'm constantly high on cocaine at the weekend and i think it's starting to grind on people

Any predictions for 2018 lads?

5000 roubles is 72€
state of russian currency

twat

To rorkes here:read guns germs and steel
It'll change your bigoted views

haven't been outside today

>The Italian is a woman. There is a Pakistani girl on here
you have zero fucking evidence for this

i think he just typed in results for southern Italian 23&me and posted it here. he does not look brown enough to be mexican imo

>shit friend
i to this day do not know what i did to offend any of them, it seemed like it came out of the blue and they all went from enjoying my company to avoiding me (without really being rude to me if we did cross paths) in an instant.
>Nightclub
it was always in the smoking area mate.

cattle to be used and abused, like all non-jews

dont stop whatever you do

Higher inflation
Projections of woe for 2019 due to Brexit
More of my family members will die
I will probably kill myself
/brit/ will be exactly the same

nice hiss

you're fucking daft mate
probably a tarq too

Who's it gonna be then?

Begging for a great war to kick off that I can go die in
PLEASE LAUNCH THE NUKES

the colored people in this image is a product of white stereotyping, so it's actually very very racist

>player called messi
>actually plays some very clean football

wow

you can do the same as male, y'know. for male it might be even more profitable actually.

New York City as a template for the ZOG world order

endless toil
crushing loneliness
missing all the personal development goals i set myself
Just like last year.

not so much living, more of a miserable automaton creating economic value

Can someone explain top right and bottom left?

I like girls quite a lot

can not even enjoy Windows because of this ugly monitor. I have to get a modern one.

:angryface:
you know I had to do it to em

Assad declares victory in Syria
Saudi Arabia collapses into civil war
Ukraine flares up again
May resigns

>
it has to be

fuck off newcunt

nice

>Opera

Seriously, what are you doing

The Iran protests and how ZOG uses them to bang the war drums for Israel

I really ought to get a job
but I'd probably just get bored after a few weeks and then hate it
hmm

Be fair

people at work keep asking why i'm constantly sneezing. i've "had a cold" for about 3 months now but the other day i thought this excuse was getting a bit too unbelievable. can i just say telling your colleagues "stuffing hundreds of pounds worth of coke up your nose every weekend doesn't do wonders for your nasal passage leave me alone" isn't the best idea in the world

elliot

the book is 20 years old, imagine thinking it hasnt been refuted since

I use opera

How Jews use Western skepticism of Islam for their own purposes and against white interests

i think i am a normie.

kek

>he doesn't pick the don

gino probably. rich and seems like a nice guy

Crap bait

ascended brain: most politicians are dumb and actually have no idea what they're doing

about to go round my mates with all the boys and we're gonna trip on acid all day and all night
perfect way to bring in the new year

It hasn't, in any meaningful way

>guns, germs, and steel

fucking tip-o-rama m8

its your fault your lonely. its your fault people don't like you. no one should help you if you are suicidal from loneliness, because its all your own fault.

I don't sneeze at all but I permanently need to sniff and compulsively rub my nose

everyone does gear though these days no one cares mate

Politicians job is to get elected and remain elected

They have civil servants to actually know stuff for them

you remind me of the babe

>european, asian, black
Where is slavs?

>guns, germs, and steel

hello sminem

pint slag is qt

so why not just do away with the whole politician thing and have everything managed and controlled by a bunch of smart civil servants?

if you lads had a ting from barking how would you link her?

Judaism is a social construct

How the fuck is Gino a patroller?

They sure sound accountable

want a gf to argue with about shit that doesn't matter and have angry sex with

you arrive in a major american city

Well I haven't banged them, if that's what you mean. But one I saw on Sup Forums and at the end of a thread she must've thought she was alone or that only the person she was replying to can read what she spoilered or something mad, because she started chatting one on one with a Pakistani lad, and revealed all kinds of details about herself as if she was in a chatroom. She's probably underage. I know it's her on /brit/ because she uses the EXACT same style, images etc she used in the Sup Forums thread. Same arguments, same images (which I haven't seen attached to any other kind of comment), same writing style, everything. Practically an avatarfag. If it's a bloke or someone different then I'd be shocked and appalled and would question my sanity.

As for the Italian, it's a bit more speculative but she uses the typical woman arguments ("posting THAT won't get into my pants silly boys!") and doubled down when accused of being a woman.

So by "confirmed," maybe I'm jumping the gun, but it would be childish to think there aren't women on here, and when you've been on Sup Forums constantly for 10 years, you get a feel for this stuff.

weird how at least 50% of people on Sup Forums are above 6ft, whereas only 15% of the men in western countries are

around blacks...