Pick one

You can only renew one.

Can I cancel both?

Fuck, they're both good but I think Silicon Valley has more potential but Veep is funnier

Pitch a new show to me that has potential, then yeah.

The Brink ;__;

Veep.

I could never get into Silicon Valley.

Silicon Valley has been in a rut for 2 seasons, Veep only started to go downhill and that's because it had the conviction to break formula and progress the plot. I respect that even if it fails. Also Veep is just so much funnier

deserved a second season honestly. I kinda liked it.

Both shows are really flagging. I think Silicon Valley has been way more diminished. It should be canceled first and Veep one year after.

Veep ... but it is losing its wit slowly

SV does not float my CENSORED

Veep

Veep
Executive politics is a much better setting than "muh tech startup industry"

Silicon Valley is just a shallow excuse to join immature comedy and "science!!" at the hip. It's a gourmet-BBT

You haven't actually seen Silicon Valley, right?
It's much more similar to Office Space that BBT.

Carnivale

the answer is always Varnivale

silicon valley isnt really funny anymore and veep doesnt feel funny either after ianucci left

I wouldn't renew either

>show that makes the new overlords of the world look like nice guys
>show that makes all politicians look like the power-hungry pieces of shit they all are

Hmm...

Silicon Valley is nothing like TBBT.

Veep

Well Silicon Valley isn't very good

It's just the same season repeated every single year

>after ianucci left

Shit that explains a lot, surprised I never heard this

Veep is actually one of the few decent comedies on TV

silicon valley is pandering shit

I liked brink. The stuff with Jack Black and Tim Robbins was funny. Everything about the pilots sucked ass though.
I rewatched it at some point and just fast forwarded through all of their scenes. Shows much better without them.

This.

And this is why I pick SV every time.

but season five was the best one both criticaly and in terms of audience, you had jonah and the black dude they are just amazing character, the cast is way more richier and it's only talented and comedic actor.

SV is the same plot every single season, and it's never that funny

veep is fucking hilarious and jld looks awesome in those tight dresses.

>watching In the Loop (which is Veep: UK Edition: The Movie)
>Jared is there
>but his character is Jonah

Mind explosion.

>jld looks awesome in those tight dresses

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

veep isnt funny

silicon valley is somewhat funny

cancel both

You think they come off as nice guys in Silicon Valley? Are you sure you're watching the right show?

>You haven't actually seen Silicon Valley, right?
>It's much more similar to Office Space that BBT.
Office Space was not funny, it just had some ironic memes that made it into pop culture, if Office Space were a tv series it would get canned after two seasons

Veep, I respect it for changing the status quo twice.

Meanwhile Silicon Valley is still stuck in the same "we are going to be billionaires/it's the blunder of the century" shit since the beginning of the series

could you point me to thing that you consider funny ?
because i think veep is very funny, just curious

I watched like 10 minutes of silicon valley pilot. Not very funny. Maybe I'd enjoy it if I was a normie not in the tech industry

Lost

Something to do with alt-righters.

those 2 are ass now.
can i renew Animals instead?

The thick of it

Renew VEEP. Silicon Valley is just TBBT with cursing

Veep

I like silicon valley and love mike judge but its a very stagnant show and veep got better as it progressed even though main plot hasn't changed much.

I think veep has longevity
it's only feeling "downhill" since there isn't an impending election date or political stakes in the plot anymore
however this season kind of proves that the bantz alone are enough to keep things pretty damn funny

Silicon Valley keeps letting me down week after week this season

Is every actor in America a jew? Ffs how can I watch a tv show without having to look at a jewish face? Why is everyone ok with this overrepresentation?

Dreyfus is hilarious;fuck off.

Silicon Valley is kind of unbelievable at this point because Richard proved to the tech world that his algorithm basically does the impossible and yet he still can't find any investors? He's still living out of Erlich's house even though he hates him? Apparently these guys are some of the brightest people in the valley and they all live this stagnant life where nothing ever changes just for the sake of television.

Veep at least knows how to build a show for longevity.

They managed to do it without bringing all the characters back under the same roof too, which I didn't think they'd be able to pull off. Mike and Amy came back along with a few others who never left, but everyone else is doing their own thing which makes sense. Dan doing his own game of thrones shit at CBS actually works for me because you get the feeling he'd be a decent and competent enough guy to have around in a normal office but he can also thrive in a completely cutthroat environment. And seeing Kent and Ben trying to navigate the doomed Jonah ship feels like you're actually watching political veterans trying to stay relevant in the only thing they know how to do even though the work is thankless and frustrating.

F
P
B
P