Stake in a roof tile

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEANT BY THIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=5M7aVNKffys

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x23eqn9_kitchen-nightmares-season-4-episode-2-piccolo-teatro_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=5W51jjuLq8s
youtube.com/watch?v=XVMxZMxkAgM
youtube.com/watch?v=QXDQxham5cU
youtube.com/watch?v=ziXxwlQlFmk
youtube.com/watch?v=vYoyXtAwqdA
youtube.com/watch?v=vF5wYg4qBiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Red pill me on this show, the bit where he mocks their food seems good, but I don't know if I'd be interested in him helping them get better or whatever the rest of the show is about.

>FUCK IT JUST SEND IT OUT

best chef

He is interested in helping them if they really want help
He usually remodels their restaurant and gives them a new menu

>He is interested in helping them if they really want help
The idea of someone not wanting his help got me curious, I'm watching NIno's now and it's hilarious

lads hit me up with the most kino episodes, just watched the Mil street bistro posted last thread

Some people are really fucking stubborn and think they're the best cooks ever even when nobody wants to eat their food.

Sebastians

Bonaparts (UK edition)

christ why is the american version so american

Granted I don't watch much reality TV, but as a Brit I'd say the only thing out of place is the bit at the start where the announcer spoils the episode for you, that shit made me drop Mythbusters and it annoyed the hell out of me in Battlestar Galactica too.

You can pinpoint the moment Ramsey knows shit's fucked

Why is Hotel Hell just so not as good? It should be the same but it's not, not at all

Any of the British ones are good.

But piccollo peatro was the best.

Spoiled rich girl pretends to a run a restaurant and employs a psychotic nigerian to run the kitchen.

dailymotion.com/video/x23eqn9_kitchen-nightmares-season-4-episode-2-piccolo-teatro_shortfilms

>Sebastians
Watching this now, was this intentional? Made me laugh

>Tiki plata?
>Shitty plata

Can this guy get any more amazing

Is any of this show actual real?

Was what intentional

that ladys ass wuz fat

sheryl IS FAT!

who was in the wrong here?

Does that look like a thin crust to you?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=5W51jjuLq8s

The raw dough

>if it's your fucking kitchen then clean it you lazy cunt
>'no'

pure cinéma

>"I'm fucking happy!"

>hawaiian restaurant
>run by white people

Does no one find it fishy that none of the restaurants have surprisingly good food? Is it impossible for the restaurant to serve good food and just be failing due to lack of good marketing or location or something else?

Or is Ramsey just saying everything's shit no matter what because people want to see "le angry meme chef"...

I remember one in Atlanta or some similar southern city where he actually liked the food

I'm pretty sure 90% of the food Ramsay spits out is fine if a bit underwhelming.

This.

I dont think the food even looked that bad desu.

He was definently playing his reactions up x10 for the camera.

there was the one black lady in UK kitchen nightmares where he liked the food

No, that's not true. The one in atlanta is a memorable one because he said he really liked the food a lot, but there is several restaurants with good or even great food, or chef who are very good but don't suceed because of the owners, the unpleasant ambiance, or a bad menu.

so how do the restaurants turn out after the show?

>Chef Ramsay hated the food, hated the decor, and I cant understand why

hello my names NINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

every now and then he likes the food.

He probably exaggerates how bad it actually is for the cameras, but im sure its still not really good.

i always feel so so bad for the waiters and waitresses who have to hand him the garbage food

He's very woman friendly, for some reason if a woman is the owner suddenly being the owner isn't important. If a man's the owner, he's the most important position for the entire show and how could he possibly fuck it up. Show is trash once you notice this pattern.

>tiki platter MOAR LIEK SHITTY PLATTER

>Sebastian's wife/owner
That formation implies it's saying "Sebastian's Wife / Sebastian's Owner", like in "Dear Sir/Madame"

youtube.com/watch?v=XVMxZMxkAgM

I never understand why these waiters and cooks stay with those cunt owners who don't appreciate their hard work

In the USA there's this attitude that if you complain that your boss is an asshole, then you're just being a whiny baby and should be proud that you have a job in the first place. They can do outright illegal things to exploit you and you're not allowed to do anything.

Because wageslave. It's the same reason everywhere you go.

The two main reasons I've seen cropping up are

>It's family / friends who can't say no to someone they care about
>They're just low pay schlubs in a restaurant with a high turnover

I work a minimum wage job in yuropoor but everyone I work with is great, except for some rotten apples but all in all its pretty good. I would never keep this job if my boss was an asshole like some of the ones in this show.

it's because all the owners are headcases and cant admit that they're the problem

watch the Burger Kitchen one if you want some Grade A insanity

youtube.com/watch?v=QXDQxham5cU

>Mil street bistro posted last thread

damn that was my suggestion. glad someone took me up on it.

Cafe Hon and Burger Kitchen are my other two favorites. The Burger Kitchen owner/dad is the son of a famous Australian mobster and stole his son's inheritance because his dad didn't leave him any

She ended up shutting it down after Gordon proved it could be a success if she quit being a lazy cunt. She wasted a ton of her father's money and never paid him back.

Then she became a prostitute instead. No lie.

Hotel Hell > Kitchen Nightmares

I'll watch that next cheers, I'm just watching Banapartes at the moment

>It's a you could still smoke in restaurants episode

the "Applegate River Lodge" episode is kino for the pothead dad alone

"Is there a plot from Yelp to make you close this business?"

"There's no doubt in my mind."

I watched the New Orleans "Oceana" one today, jesus christ that older brother might be the most retarded fucking human being alive, the fact that he made it this far in life surprises me.

The Town's Inn two-parter is some of the finest Ramsay kino available.

ABC Bakery. Pure kino. The owners are lunatics and they got into a shouting match online. So damn hilarious. There was a theory that the restaurant was a money laundering scheme for the isreali mafia too.

Forgot about that one. Great episode, dude tries to fight him kek

La Galleria 33 is also good because of the two BAWSTIN sisters. The uglier one is funny as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=ziXxwlQlFmk

youtube.com/watch?v=vYoyXtAwqdA

full episode. enjoy.

Whoops thats the sequel episode. this is the original. youtube.com/watch?v=vF5wYg4qBiw

one of these days when i get really really bored and see a ramsay thread i'm gonna have to webm all the QT waitresses

"Executive Chef ... David Blaine?"
"Yes"
"What...the magician?"
"No no no, not the magician, it's just coincidentally the same name. He was the head pastry chef at the Peninsula Hotel."

"And now he's the executive chef at a burger restaurant?

I'n a Kitchen Nightmares US coinnosseur if u will, years of binge watching. My professional recommendations:

>"Dillon's"
>"Seascape
>"Sebastian's"
>"Lela's"
>"The Secret Garden"
>"Handlebar"
>"Black Pearl"
>"J Willy's"
>"Fiesta Sunrise"
>"Lido di Manhattan"
>"Casa Roma"
>"Mama Rita's"
>"Spanish Pavilion"
>"Down City"
>"Kingston Cafe"
>"Oceana"
>"Blackberry's"
>"Leone's"
>"Mike & Nellie's"
>"Luigi's D'Italia"
>"Burger Kitchen, Part 1"
>"Burger Kitchen, Part 2"
>"El Greco"
>"Spin-A-Yarn Steakhouse"
>"Charlie's"
>"Cafe Hon"
>"La Galleria 33, Part One"
>"La Galleria 33, Part Two"
>"Mama Maria's"
>"Ms. Jean's Southern Cuisine"
>"Olde Hitching Post Restaurant & Tavern"
>"Levanti's Italian Restaurant"
>"Nino's Italian Restaurant"
>"Mill Street Bistro, Part 1"
>"Mill Street Bistro, Part 2"
>"Prohibition Grille"
>"Amy's Baking Company"
>"Old Neighborhood"
>"Mangia Mangia, Pt. 1"
>"Mangia Mangia, Pt. 2"
>"Zayna Flaming Grill, Pt. 1"
>"Zayna Flaming Grill, Pt. 2"

i can't stand fedora boy's girlfriend

she rubs me the wrong way so badly

yeah at least she's trying to make him realize how much a scumbag his parents are

One of the better episodes from the UK version:

>"Momma Cherri's Soul Food Shack"

>In a break from form, Ramsay declares that the restaurant's food is excellent, and easily the best he's had on the show so far. However, he finds that owner-chef Charita is far too easygoing when managing her staff, tends to rely on freezing her food (ruining its flavour), and has made little attempt to promote the restaurant.

that sara girl was qt as fuck

this is bullshit. Gordon treats them all the same.

the reason there are more arguments with men is because they usually get very angry and cannot handle any criticism.
while female owners aren't usually confrontational, they're just delusional, see nothing wrong and watch the whole business go up in flames.

NINOBROS WW@???????

i saw that episode and it didn't help that the place was built into the corner of some wall in fucking nowhere