I just wish more things happened on this show besides domestic tension

I just wish more things happened on this show besides domestic tension.

the show is worth it just for keri russells butt. she loves showing that thing off

>DAD I WANT TO GO TO HARVARD JR JEW SCHOOL FOR THE ILLERMINATY MY TOTALLY NOT GF IS GOING AND I WANNA GO TOO
>>ok henry we'll think about it
>>ok henry you can go
>>ok henry you know what we changed our mind at the last minute right before the season ends and we're not gonna tell you why
>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS NOT FAIR DAD
10/10 show of the year

Keri Russell's butt and Paige Jense's butt.

The lady-fighting scenes were my favorite parts this season.

>tfw there's only been one single foot shot of Paige all fucking series
really steams my hams to be quite desu

They lowered down compared to the past season.

Which creator of the show is the one with the feet fetish?

She literally cucked her husband with a ghetto free government housing criminal nigger.

If that isn't a reason to turn off the TV I have no idea what is.

they weren't married in the eyes of Soviet God until this year though.

>She literally cucked her husband with a ghetto free government housing criminal nigger.
Kind of like how the "badass volkisch aryan as fuark" main character in Vikangz offered his wife's holes to a literal slave prisoner of war not 5 episodes into the first season of the series?

At this point, the show is a character study about spies, not a spy show with good characters. I don't think there will ever be as much action/spy craft in the rest of the show as there was in the previous seasons. The pay off is more character development than even most prestige shows can pull off.

fuck off poltard

These hyper-leftist ideaologies make me so sad and angry at the same time.

hey user, want to help communism with me?

imagine grabbing her by the ponytail while you fucked her from behind.

it sure is

If Elizabeth is watching with a disgusted look on her face

yeah

>people saying that E doesn't really love P

what the fuck are they watching

>These hyper-leftist ideaologies make me so sad and angry at the same time.
You mean...triggered? :^)

dat jiggle

>that slight jiggle
>them thicc but not too thicc legs
The people who cast this show knew what the fuck they were doing

For literally all of human history these things have been shunned and spurned and openly hated.

It's only in the past 20 years have people's minds changed, and in such a short period of time irreversible damage has been done to many countries.

>It's only in the past 20 years have people's minds changed
I watched a Swedish movie today made in the 1960s. You know what happened? A commander came to some person's house, and sexually molested the man's wife in front of him. The man did nothing about it but watched.

This isn't some new phenomenon sir.

Nice redditspacing! No wonder you know so much about cuckoldry, my dude

wtf I love the soviet union now

I hate Paige so much, please someone throw that bitch in a gulag

The show's marketing has the best design I've ever design

Paige Jennings vs Dana Brodie: Catfight

Who wins?

Do any of the other paigebros ITT have a thing for thicc redheads in general, or is it just something about the actress that plays Paige? Because I like Paige and I've fucked a thicc redhead before

I fucked a couple girls with long hair like Paige, but they were on the wrong side of thicc if you know what I mean.

Paige is easily hotter than any girl I've fucked.

Dana would start crying about her dad before Paige even touched her

cute little butt. must be hairless.

paige looks like the type that doesn't shave the pubes

You think her b-hole is hairless? I mean, if there were any bikini scenes in the next season, hypothetically. She seems like the type who'd have a little tuft of hair above the cunt and everything else hairless/waxed

see, I think she's a wax girl. these Hollywood types are really into that. Dana Brodie on the other hand probably has a full on bush down there most of the time.

Holy shit