youtube.com/watch?v=pxCMDX1SknY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd let her BLACK my gene pool to be desu my fampai

>doesn't understand BLACKED or how genepools work

jesus christ do you know anything?

This fucking boy in Legion.

>pic unrelated

can't top this one

Dexter and Defiance, both ruined by her. She was only manageable in Season 1 of Dexter because she was barely there fluff. season 2 to 4 was wet blanket tier.

If you have babies with a black then you inject some black into your gene pool. Isn't lunchtime almost over for you kiddos or are you out for summer break or what?

Obligatory

She is an insufferable cunt, maybe that's why my gf doesn't mind her

In some ways she was better after she died because the rest of the characters looked at her like she was nuts.

before that people just made excuses for her behavior and it was obnoxious but by then a lot of people disliked the show

all season I thought this bitch had the worst British accent and then I found out the actress is actually British

I literally had to skip her scenes because I couldn't handle her

definition of an annoying cunt.

i didnt get that scene. he pumped him full of genie fire and gave him a cab driver job?

... and that was the guy's wish? to be a smelly cab driver?

youtube.com/watch?v=pxCMDX1SknY

she's black so obviously no she's not british you dumdum

Most of these characters/problems are going to be more due to writers inability to write complex female characters without them coming off as cunts.

>ITT: Show ruiners- 22 posts and 11 image replies shown.
The writers ruined suits and that was mainly with the constant fucking DUDE YOU LIED ABOUT HARVARD plots

Well i would argue that the writers inability to write complex female characters without them coming off as cunts is because there are no ""complex"" females that aren't cunts

>ugh, Skyler is such a CUNT! Why can't she just let Walt be the largest crystal meth producer in the world and be directly responsible for the death of thousands of people?

What is the argument backing up this conclusion?

>Stay upset.

This is one place where I would make the argument and usually I am against having women just for a quota but really, they're very few convincing female characters in media at moment and a lot of that is due to writing industry being made up of majorly men, which for most part I actually like but there're drawbacks and this is one of them. It is much harder to use your imagination to fill in gaps where experience exists to genuinely make something that someone already knows by heart and I think the problem would exist if all writers were female too.

Writing comes from perspective, even if you can imagine a well rounded character, it tends to be based on your wants for the character or how you're imagining their actions as character and there is obvious pitfalls because a lot of writers are mediocre in industry and are who you know hires.

So it's a complex problem, and it isn't that females can't be written creatively with complexion it is that the ability to do it is more in books and less in visual mediums. Internal thoughts go a long way to helping flesh out a character and endearing them to you.

Which despite sophomoric writing by guy created Dexter, his internal monologue, his character voice was interesting.

maybe if they let women write and do shit they could have better female characters

Emilia Clarke in GOT

She's literally the same in the books. The fatman is a misandrist, self hating tool.

Hey pal, it's not like people are being forced to kill themselves with crystal meth. Supply and demand heheh.

She's treated as an antagonist in the early episodes then they never do anything to make her sympathetic even when she has the moral highground. She's the same bitch-faced naggy woman who gave her husband a handjob for his 50th birthday.

Carmella is immensely more likable and compelling and occupies the same role

>into the badlands
That show has always been shit though

so fucking cute but a cunt feminist irl, what a gods damned shame.

Dead weight and nowhere to go but down after marrying andy

You take that shit back right now.

RIGHT FUCKING NOW, her and andy were best part of that show.

Oh man. So right, user. So right.

i dont think you understand how djinn wishes usually work

the inconsistent way she was written in IF versus her iteration in DD really hammers how bad the writing in IF is

*Slaps file on her ass*

How about every character not the Meachums.

Iron Fist 0/10

signed

Mike/Rache romance was forced once it went past flirting. Awkward and zero chemistry. Their scenes turned into cancer and infected the rest of the show. Lost its excellence. Became pure shit.

I don't even know how I lasted six seasons of it, if it wasn't for the scenes in the north i'd of bailed long ago, but in general shes a shit actress anyway.

all her male love interests are wirey white dudes, shes even trying to marry one in real life.

she's definition of colonized

have some respect for royalty you niggerous filth

She can be obnoxious but it never felt forced, relationship wise, so we definitely see that differently.

The problem is show wants to be something other than a soap, but that's what it is beyond reptitive dialogue, file slapping and Son of a bitche's

>due to writing industry being made up of majorly GAY men

fixed

This poo is an awful actress with an annoying voice.

How would straight men write women better? We know even less about woman than faggots. All we want to do is fuck them, that doesn't take great insight.

dubs don't lie

Does AMC put an irredeemable cunt in every series?

fair enough. For me, that file room steamy scene was spaghetti eruption

I love Avasarala :3

Men get the job done better. You think no men have written women well? Ever?

>give me 20 pushups

fuck off grannyfu is best expansefu

speak for yourself, every great book that describes women's personality was written by men

just go and read any philosopher that touched up on the subject or even psychanalysts

and all those people were somewhat sexist btw
there are good reasons for that obviously but i'm not going to go on a tirade on fucking Sup Forums to explain why, just go read a book

I mean the chick mike married in real life could be her sister.

so I don't think chemistry is problem

No offense m8 but you're a dumb fucking nigger. She's the best thing about Legion.

POO

obviously men have written women well, that's obvious but gay men are far more effeminate than straight men, so who is going to have better insight, and who ends up being their best friends?
I've read plenty, my point is I doubt gay men are the problem. Nepotism more so.

Oh. That's cool.

>hands joint

Gay men write women like they were gay men. Either that or they write them as bitches.

Gay men write women like hetero men fail to see women

this

also, same actress in prison break
i think she's shit in everything

Why didn't they go with the superior whore?

OP is 100% right. It's like, "oh, this is the girl at work who is around my age so I guess I have to fall in love with her now" It's just shit writing.

>Ugly alien is superior
I'd rather the anorexic sheboon desu

Because the other one can only act like a robot

I have an anorexic fetish don't insult them like that

That is literally what happens in a lot of work environment's though. Who you know/vicinity to end up fucking.

There's no way around it she's the one killing ratings and will have Agents of shield cancelled next season

These 2 ruined supergirl by making it SJW

This is the real best answer.

all the others in this thread like Lori and Skyler are just annoying as fuck. but this fucker... she literally did ruin the show.

i hope you hang yourself tonight desu

Cool character, shit actress.

She's using an Americanised English accent, it's pretty common in US shows - it's what Americans think is an actual English accent. It's not.

this old wrinkly slut is ruined gotham and is going to ruin harley quinn. gotham needs to be cancelled

Fuck outta here nigga

46th post best post.

What if I have an anorexic black girl fetish? Don't shame me user

I just started watching Fucking Deadwood and i hate her.

She had terrible acting in 24, and it was 24.

Then your life has shit writing.

thats what everyones saying to the show as it keeps losing viewers thanks to her

I win.

well all I know is I wanted her to shut the fuck up every time she opened her mouth just like every other woman in my life

These 2 together have destroyed this show and all who dwell in it including the should be Wonder Woman Jaimie Alexander

I actually didn't mind Janice. By the 4th or 5th watch through of the series you come to appreciate her in a weird way. I really can't think of a single character in the sopranos that I hated.

Hardly. P&R was Amy's show. She killed it.