DRUMPF HAD IT EASY AND HE IS LOSING

DRUMPF HAD IT EASY AND HE IS LOSING.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/campaign-2016-did-hillary-clinton-get-a-post-convention-bump/
youtube.com/watch?v=MAPY9k_TCvc
politicususa.com/2016/06/18/chart-exposes-media-bashes-hillary-clinton-promoting-donald-trump.html
nationalmemo.com/media-crusade-scandals-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are there really people who think the media is against hillary? lmao

>being this deluded

They constantly report on her emails and never on policies.

I know, I'm not a Trump fan but it fucking astounds me how anyone can be brainwashed so much that they think the media is on Trump's side.

ehheheh

nice try shill

hillary could shoot someone and it wouldnt get reported

trump could shoot someone and not lose a single voter, but hed be put in the electric chair

nice art

shouldn't it say DNC?

>the media being against hillary
I...

top kek

fuck off with your proxy, choose another country

>Mainstream media
>Pro Trump

I.... wait, what?!

>Media and the system are against Hillary
That is a satire, right?

I am on Holiday from Canada, you Norweigans have a nice country.

lets see what google news looks like

>trump criticized my silence. he knows nothing about true sacrifice
>Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine can speak Spanish
>Did trump go too far?
>Clinton rallies in PA and courts working class
>Aggressive Donald Trump threatens to 'HIT' DNC speakers 'so hard' over speeches

10/10 shitpost.
> implying the establishment and media are inhibiting shillary clinton

>""People"" actually believe this

A

god fucking damn it every time I think its someone other than us, it ends being A FUCKING LEAF.

Thanks for the shitpost you fucking faggot.
FUCK

I guess you're trolling.

Damn, man. Not bad.

Saved.

That's why there have been so many Norwegian shitposts recently

>the media
>against hillary

wat

Did they swap the heads around or what?

Yeh deadset, these people actually think the msm is against the left. Fucking retarded.

>mainstream media and the system is against Hillary

>via 9gag.com

thanks burgerbro, didnt even notice

Good job, countryman.

oh for fucks sake leaf... and 9gag?!?!?!

kys bro

THE most delusional picture of the century.

Holy fuck, I know not to expect much from leftists but this is some extreme delusion, so much so that it makes me angry.

What the fuck is this "The System" that liberals/BLM/SJW's from USA always refer to?

Forty-six percent of voters nationwide say they'll vote for Clinton in November, while 39 percent say they'll back Trump. The race was tied last week after the Republican convention. Clinton led by a similar margin in June.
>Forty-six percent of voters nationwide say they'll vote for Clinton in November, while 39 percent say they'll back Trump. The race was tied last week after the Republican convention. Clinton led by a similar margin in June.
Forty-six percent of voters nationwide say they'll vote for Clinton in November, while 39 percent say they'll back Trump. The race was tied last week after the Republican convention. Clinton led by a similar margin in June.
>Forty-six percent of voters nationwide say they'll vote for Clinton in November, while 39 percent say they'll back Trump. The race was tied last week after the Republican convention. Clinton led by a similar margin in June.

AHAHHIAUEWDHIUHAUEDWHIUHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKIGN HEELL LANDSLIDEEEEEE BOOOOOOYYYYSSSS

TRUMP ETERNALLY BTFFFFOOOOOOO

She doesn't have any policies, that's why. She's flipped everything she ever said and just sells out to her benefactors.

WTF I hate track and field now.

Ebin if fresh edit.

I think you mean Drumpf, not Hillary.

Their version of our jews.

Its all mental illness and is used as a distraction by every side.

nice

american system favors rich old males like trump, supported by massive mainstream media outlets like Fox News that keep brainwashing people

Obama was like the first "people's president" and won thanks to the internet and grassroots support from normal regular people as the system was against him. Now hillary is managing to beat the system too despite being a woman.

A

I'm sick of seeing this meme.
Time to change this shit.

Give me a little while gotta get photoshop up and running.

Why are both candidates blonde.. how on earh are minorities supposed to feel american...

Who's they?

>Enough!!
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! WHEN WILL WE LEARN Sup Forums? WHEN WILL DO WHAT IS NECESSARY AND BAN ALL LEAFS????

>media
>the system
are lefties this deluded? wew lad

Anyone who has the balls to speak up

The mainstream media MSNBC,CNN,FOX and cbs.

>HH dubs
FUCKING

FUCKING

Kek
I don't give a fuck if Trump or Hillary - but I'll enjoy the fall of the USA

But seriously... you need new candidates, both are cucks

They report about how evil Putin and Trump are horiffically evil for stealing her emails even though there is no proof they did that.

>Implying Trump even needs benefactors

youtube.com/watch?v=MAPY9k_TCvc

>>They constantly report on her emails and never on policies.
Sure they do.

The broken jeb is a nice touch

love the subtlety

LEAF
E
A
F

>Drumpf
Nice try.
Nobody uses that childlike expression apart from shills.

>politicususa.com/2016/06/18/chart-exposes-media-bashes-hillary-clinton-promoting-donald-trump.html
>nationalmemo.com/media-crusade-scandals-clinton/

I didn't think it was real, but people genuinely believe that Hillary is being bashed by the media. Apparently just by looking at the percentage of coverage you have decided to arbitrarily label positive neutral or negative, you can prove sexism in the media. Yeah, the media has to make sure that for every five minutes they run a story about emails, they have to find five minutes of Hillary kissing a cute dog or some shit. Just because she can't go a minute without some revelation of schemes worthy of a Bond villain cabal, doesn't mean she should be negatively reported about! Cover up those scandals, media!

I don't even like Trump that much, but if he gets the presidency and everything goes perfectly well, I'm going to enjoy all these minds shattering with the incredible force of having their preconceptions challenged.

>Hillary walks on water
>Trump RUNS ON A ROAD PAVED WITH THE BLOOD OF HIS ENEMIES

accurate

the irony is that nobody besides deluded retards believe it
there was a poll a few months ago that found something like 80% of people polled agreed that the media was biased against Trump, and more dems(3:1 or something) thought the media was biased against trump compared to clinton or bernie

That is some really fucking strong delusion.

FUCK YOUR LIE OF A MEME!
TRUMP GOT THIS!

Oh wait i forgot the watermark.
Fuck 9gag too.

>decent photoshop work
>didnt remove 9gag watermark

kek

should i add a jew and a ben Garrison?

Thanks for posting the original

Its not delusion, its propaganda designed to appeal to super-liberals that think political correctness is more important than having a functioning country

Add a Jew throwing a dead Muslim soldier and Mexican anchor babies

Who do I look like ben garrison?

>9gag

Why are you here, user?

You're wearing Clintinted glasses my friend.

Maybe?? I honestly don't know, user.

Nice bait, fag.

I only wish I was Ben "the one man walking holocaust" Garrison.
I'm not even Bob Ross.

I was thinking of changing one of the signs to say racism. Possibly the system one or just add another hurdle in.

Thoughts?
>I wish I could draw your jew muzzie mexican baby thing but I'm not that good

Hillary has had the easiest shoe-in of POTUS ever, and she still ruined

She is literally the worst possible candidate too.

Puppet mastern have never really been connected to reality so she poetically doesn't understand why trumps winning.

Wow MAGA!

I've never seen everything bend over to prop one candidate up so much before.

Wow you're an idiot norway, they report on her emails because it's a criminal offense that should have put her in jail, but she got off eventhough had it been anyone else they would be sitting in jail right now.

The media has been on her side constantly and attacking trump for every tiny thing.

Even the art "style" is putrid.
Like I can tell whoever writes these isn't white, by their shitty artistic ability.

I love this place.

I didn't make it but it's better than the original.
>I wish I could only draw half this well

No, no, nothing against you. It's a liberal artist and I can't stand it's style.

Like Ben garrisons shit is bubbly and animated.
This is just like half-assed and twiggy. Gross imho.

Your edits good. Include JEB and a few more obstacle though

>79 replies on obvious bait thread
all these newfags bumping slide threads, helping shills shit up the board

SAGE goes in the option field

Yeah the art style bugs me too. Their shading and coloring made it really hard to shop.

I think I can add 2 more hurdles I'm thinking Jeb and Racism.
Thoughts?

A fucking mountain nigger.

>the media
>more against Hillary than Trump
>the system
>more against Hillary than Trump
>the rnc
>more of a hindrance to Hillary than the dnc is to Trump

The biggest change she would bring is reduction of prison sentence for drug related crimes... and, no, that's not only when it comes to marijuana.
Her reason for that? Literally - 'System is unjust toward African Americans'
You can check it out on her campaign site...

Other than that, her program can be summed up as 'I'll cut funding of dis, so I can increase funding of dat'... She's going with the most boring and safest picks.
Basically Obama 2.0 with anger issues.

/pol put an enormous effort into exposing the Clinton Foundation and got a good feel for how deep the monied corruption runs.

Let's see here... MSM totally in the tank, and poll numbers that flip back and forth to an extent suggesting there are more than 10 million voter age Americans vacillating like mindless robots between polar opposite candidates.

Looks like we have an already dishonest system working to make certain it stays intact. What if the election is a narrow Hillary win, the press all chiming in "look at the close polling, we told you so all along."

Despite the huge crowd turnouts for Trump and his obviously greater appeal, the system (meaning a concerted effort of establishment dems and republicans with MSM backing, bank system support, etc) can rig this election. They will stuff it down our throats based on "polls told us all along" and there is not a goddammed thing we could do to stop it.

Despite all this great information "freedom" of the web, there is no absolute way to prove election fraud if it's done right andirection enough are behind it.

Welcome, in advance, to Hitlery.

See

a fucking leaf

a fucking crescent moon

Nice conspiracy theory, how about you keep it to yourself.