Do you HAVE to use the n-word?

Yes he does krager.

Fuck Belgium and fuck you.

yes

American education, everyone

triggered

Television and film

fuck off nigger

The average black person is worse than the average redneck.

Fucking niggers need to go back to Africa. Nobody likes them

Uh, this footage was FILMed on a camera

You use the term nigger, wet back etc when someone of a minority is showing clear prominent stereotypical actions of that race.

When a black person is acting like a nigger, well their being a nigger.

When a latino is acting like a complete wet-back, well their a fucking wet-back.

ANY more human rights equality questions for this MOFO???

Nigger lover

niggers were a mistake

>being this triggered

>DONT TOUCH ME

Are all blacks closeted homosexuals?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Know your place wage cuckies. Hope her backtalking cost the wage cuck whore her job. I make sure I treat wage cuck as low as possible and always, always harass them. It's a win win. They either have to eat the shit I'm dispensing or they snap and I get to get them in major trouble or fired. Just the other day I told the cashier at walmart that what a pathetic and depressing existence he has and he said "fuck you you piece of shit" to me and I made sure that he got fired (I record everything). Very satisfying .

What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why can't you behave when you are abroad. We don't like your entitled behaviour.

It's "they're", retard.

On the video he says he claims he lives there.

Why didn't the bitch just do what this guy said if he already paid for his flight?

Fucking europoors gotta jew out for some extra immigrant housing fees

>being a nigger loving hypocrite

This is true. But if you really want to see niggers at their worst. Come to the south. Our whites are dumber and shittier than most other whites and our blacks are at the same elevated state of garbage. It's a truly remarkable thing to behold.

So what? He is still an American and abroad.

Entitled shitposter posts the same thread hour after hour

even makes the jannies cry

youtube.com/watch?v=2M7gby5yqTQ

Americans are embarrassing

Nigger.

This isn't an American problem it's a nigger problem wherever niggers are. And whenever Americans who are white or Latino point out how bad niggers are you call us racist

lmaoing @ those white knight cucks helping that dumb bitch. Nigger was right, roastie got btfo

Lol

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but he was right.

t. Spic

While I agree they're not killing as much as nogs, spics in my neighborhood are god fucking awful

>redditspacing
>random outdated all-caps insult from 10 years ago
We he he he hew lad

How does one act like a wetback? Do you just have to get really sweaty?

It's amazing that no matter where they go niggers start fights.

>gets btfo by a wagecuck
>i-i recorded it on camera! you will get fired! m-mark my words
what a pussy

Lol, no? A nigger is just a derogatory word for a black. Same for wetback and mexicans and what not. Stop trying to keep this plebbit tier shit up.

Put your tripcode back on, Krager. He's right, niggers are a disease no matter where they go, Just like jews.

If you don't then you're not cool

Bet you are black or latino.

Only in cucked countries. Niggas too afraid to go to Poland for instance.

>You have to follow the rules like everyone else sir
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO I DONT, YOU'RE JUST DOING THS BECAUSE IM BLACK ARN'T YOU, YOU RACIST. IF I WAS A WHITE MAN THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN

Fucking niggers

stupid white bitch shoulda told him her supervisor

Hang out in packs, blast shitty music in the streets at crazy hours of the night, follow white women around the aisles at every store, always drink Corona because God only knows.

>comments/likes disabled
Not watching another second, fuck that safe space nigger.

>you must do X to board flight
>don't do X
>chimp out and claim racism

I'm starting to think that Sup Forums might be right

This doesn't change how obnoxious the Puerto Rican's and Mexicans are in my neighborhood but okay kek

Fucking customers

I live in the north and the black people around me are usually conspicuously retarded. It's like they're operating on an overly-aggressive autopilot.

What do you say when a white man acts like a white man? Honky?

that was a joke, idiot. You don't act like a wetback.

Yes Im sure the Walmart cashier's world got crumbled when you rolled in on your rascal and shat your pants.

Don't forget to flag it for harmful or abusive content. This testosterone filled MALE was verbally and emotionally abusing this innocent woman. It's a clear display of misogyny.

Nobody outside of Sup Forums would use term "chimp out" but nice try Drumpfkin.

>tfw my country has no niggers
God damn it feels great not to be an americuck who has to deal with this shit on a daily basis

>What do you say when a white man acts like a white man?
Boss/sir/your honor/officer/dad

Where the heck is the security?

>Nobody outside of Sup Forums would use term "chimp out"

>Nobody outside of Sup Forums would use term "chimp out

First day on the internet?

If he was white, he'd be home. Instead he'll always be a foreign piece of shit and I hope it kills him inside.

>Dude niggers are fucking scum everywhere they go
>>b-but what about spics
Doesn't change how obnoxious, violent, subhuman, inconsiderate, and downright savage niggers are in ANY neighborhood

This.

why are white "men" such whiny little bitches?

>What do you say when a white man acts like a white man?
"Congratulations on owning your own home."

You do realize I'm not disputing you right. Calm down Pedro and quit projecting.

>Nobody outside of Sup Forums would use term "chimp out"
youtube.com/watch?v=kP91ZNL1Jnc

if you say so my dude

Yes, when White folks are being fucking white as fuck you call them a Honky. Yes correct user.

Thank you.

>baldy
>fatso
>go run a treadmill
>lose weight
what did he mean by this

I don't know why idiots here act like this is something to be proud of. Having black people in your country is a good thing.

>Drumpfkin

Yes, but Coon, Nog, Dindu, Sub-Human Savage, Darky, and Sheboon are also acceptable.

I envy you. That being said, I'd gladly triple the size of the black population in the US if it meant moving every last Jew from the US to Israel and outlawing Jewish people from holding any influence over US government.

This, it means that your country is not a third world country

Baldy BTFO

hmmmmm

>Having black people in your country is a good thing.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If there were no blacks then you would be at the bottom, Cletus, so be thankful for them.

Political correctness and thirst for feminist pussy

This is why europeans think americans are stupid. This lady's europe and the negro making retarded arguments and pulling shit out of his ass is america. Nothing against you ameribros, I'm just saying how the average european sees you as.

Yes, everyone loves rape and murder in their countries ;-)

Fuck off Tyrone.

I hate you fucking beaners nearly as much as I hate niggers. Spics aren't Americans, and belong in their own third world wasteland countries.

>You do realize I'm not disputing you right
Except it seems like you are/were. user brought up how disgusting and savage niggers are and it seems like you felt compelled to bring up the "w-wul what about spics" just to try and shift the focus of the discussion away from (You) blacks. like I said, put the trip back on, Krager. You're pretty much doing the typical "nigger projecting" act at this point.

Is it acceptable to hate niggers but like black girls. Having a bit of an existential crisis desu

Sure thing (((anonymous)))

>If there were no blacks then you would be at the bottom, Cletus, so be thankful for them.
Indians? Aboriginals? Southern stereotypes are not the worst people after blacks. There are a lot worse than that.

white trash /redneck

That might sting a bit if europe ever becomes relevant again.

No

>slur that only fits coming from black people and has literally zero negative impact on a white person

Pigskin needs to grow in popularity. Sick of whites inventing hundreds of racial slurs while they get 1 or 2 that are powerless.

There's hardly a middle anymore. Alexander, Elizabeth, Cletus, Betty Sue, Jamal and Laquanda are all being forced to mingle and it's causing problems.

I have to side with the black guy in this situation.
>Just trying to get on his flight
>Snobby white europoors treat him like shit and make him pay extra fees
>Baldie fatso starts yelling at him and getting aggressive
>Europoor wageslave female starts bawling because 'muh special woman feelings'
>He stays calm and polite throughout this whole ordeal
It's pretty obvious who was in the right here.

Are you samefagging beaner? The guy clearly stated "whites and latinos" in his post, thus bringing up latinos on the same level as whites.

There's no white person that gets offended by this.

Then why are all 3rd world countries populated by mostly black people?
If your argument was valid then Africa wouldn't be a 3rd world shithole.
>inb4 africa is not a country
no shit, I'm just saying Africa almost exclusively consists of 3rd world shitholes.

yes totally

i voted for my nationalist party but am totally into black girls t b h
even better if you have master/slave fetish with the whips and shit

There are plenty of brown girls to dick over while completely ignoring nigresses.