Does anyone else think the "Trump having nuclear codes" argument is bullshit?

You hear it all the time.
>Trump is crazy
>Trump has no self control
>We cant trust Trump with nuclear codes

Ok but if Trump was truly this lunatic with no sense of control or remorse, wouldnt he have done something crazy by now already? This guy is 70 years old and is a billionaire. Surely if he was some remorseless nutjob he would have gotten into some kinda of brawl, or altercation at some point in his life over 70 years right? Surely he would have tried to kill someone out of rage by now, if hes this unstable mental patient right? I mean does anyone really believe that Trump would launch a nuke after some other leader called him a pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these are the kind of arguments i can only imagine in a nasally jew voice

if he was as unstable as they make him out to be, he would be this guy. Pic related

The POTUS can't use nukes alone. Some generals have to agree and you need 2 ppl to turn the keys. He only have the half of the codes.

Trump is a lunatic, he has no politics experience, he will run our country into the ground and kill mexicans. He called all mexicans rapists murders and drug dealers. He wants to put the ehile country back into Jim Crowe times. He is a racist, he is a sexist, he is a mysoginy, he is a Russian spy who wants out European allies to burn to the ground

$0.02 has been removed from your child support arrears

I don't think the POTUS can just launch nukes.
Pretty sure it has to go through an assload of politicians first before the silo doors are even opened.
Besides the USA signed a treaty that they wouldn't use them.
the 2 people with keys thing is bullshit.
There is a code however and it was 00000000 until the 1970's.

I think the really troubling thing about drump is, that he is bankrupt and needs putin to bankroll him and his campaign. Drump is LITERALLY a soviet spy.

That's why you should Hillary my american friends, because I'm #WithHer and so should you be, if you truly love america, freedom and democracy and don't want the United States to become a soviet state.

I't about time we stop the drump meme, and start supporting the candidate that is competent enough and deserves to be the first FEMALE President.

>Implying the president alone can nuke anything,
>Implying a man that has real state wants ww3
>Implying he's not gonna make peace with Russia

lol

I'm not the biggest fan of Trump, but I would rather see him anywhere near nuclear codes than Hillary.

I mean, look at her.

>LOOK UPON ME YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE WORMS, FOR I AM YOUR DESTROYER

>LOOK UPON ME AND KNOW THIS

>EVERYONE YOU LOVE

>EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR

>EVERYTHING YOU CHERISH

>EVERYTHING YOU HOLD SACRED

>WILL

>BURN

>implying a family with a trail of bodies already behind it wont up their game once given the power to go full retard

Now i'm a #HilldoDildo

>HilldoDildo

I find this funnier than I should.

nice pasta, gypsy

Do people seriously think the president has the authority to launch nuclear missiles?

It's the military that initiates the order, the president authorizes it. For the president to nuke a country he would have to actually convince the joint chiefs of staff to initiate it.

Yes. It's blatant fear mongering that just takes the 'Trump is crazy !!!' """""argument""""" further into fantasy territory. It's probably effective.

It's been really played up extremely in the media these last two weeks, though I seem to recall they tried it before a couple of months ago. A-B testing? Are the Dems finally learning?

Doesn't really matter as anything too crazy would be denied by the military, I would be more worried about the fact that you are electing someone that is corrupt trough and trough.

This goes for both Clinton and Trump, pick your poison I guess.

Personally I would pick Clinton simply because she won't ruin the country entirely, you know what you are getting.

With Trump? There is no way someone who invents 'Trump Steaks' and think it's a good idea to sell it an electronics store is capable of leading a superpower.

>Star Tribune
It's a Minnesota newspaper so of course they're liberal as fuck. I hate this state.

>I find this funnier than I should.
No, it's a perfect meme. You're right to be amused

guess im officially a #BITCHmissile now

>Do people seriously think the president has the authority to launch nuclear missiles?

it's true, the president alone has that authority

the defense secretary must only verify his identity for the order to be lawful but he can't veto it

>muh finger on the button

You've received payment

We elect a figurehead, not a dictator.

>germany
Oh

Did someone say nuclear codes?

fpbp

I'm not saying he would be a dictator, no idea how you got that from my post, I'm saying he clearly doesn't have the intellectual capacity to be the leader of a superpower.

The US President can't just nuke at will

It's really sad that there are people that doesn't know that POTUS alone can't launch nukes.

>corrupt through and through
>personally voting for clinton
Areyoukiddingme.jpg

Of course its bullshit. He's not aloud to say that Hillary would make a split decision based on emotion because she's a woman. Also, he could point out that, Hillary would probably fucking leak all the information on our nuclear programs to other countries.

There are many institutional checks in place that would ensure a crazy president can't "just fire" the nukes

Jesus christ do people really think we'd risk a drunk president firing all the nukes at a random place?

Har du problemer med å lese?

>This goes for both Clinton and Trump, pick your poison I guess.

It's retarded because it takes more than one to launch along with multiple checks and confirmations. Why are people not more concerned that a senator who blindly voted for Iraqand was tricked has access to it?

>americans in charge of selecting a secure password
>00000000
topkek

Kek

Now u mention it

>Must verify
>Can't veto

So by not verifying he would be vetoing.

As a citizen you have the luxury of blaming others for your mistakes and getting the government to clean up after you. As president of the USA you have neither. Your decisions and fuckups are binding. This is what the people are afraid of. He'll want to backpeddle from his failures.

It is a bullshit argument to use against hilary as well. Im not defending hilary I'm just saying using it as an argument means you know nothing about the way the nuclear arsenal works. If you think the president can just go "LAUNCH" and enter a password into a computer and nukes start launch you need to
GAS YOURSELF.

>There is no way someone who invents 'Trump Steaks' and think it's a good idea to sell it an electronics store is capable of leading a superpower.

I bet you think being held hostage by the dregs of other societies is conduct befitting of a superpower.

You have your ideas about good ideas, and we have our ideas about good ideas.

>Trump has a 36.6 % chance of launching nukes on his first day. My statistical regression analysis shows it!

The electronics store was named sharper image, a store created just for the rich who had way too much money to blow on dumb shit so it actually made sense.

>implying the genius isn't it's simplicity

The left used the very same scare tactics when Reagan ran for president. The left insisted that Reagan was crazy, a lunatic, an idiot, a cowboy, and so on. Reagan ended up sending troops into a war only once in his eight years when he sent troops into Grenada. Meanwhile, the magic mulatto Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009, the nominations for which ended a mere 11 days after he became president, and he has dropped bombs in 8 countries.

Remember when Obama was running for president and the left used to argue that they hated the Baby Boomers, hated the wealthiest 1%, hated rich corporations, and hated greedy banks? Now because Hillary is running, the left loves Baby Boomers, loves the 1%, proudly tells us that Obama boosted the fortunes of the rich corporations by doubling the stock market, and the left now actually promotes the expansion of bankers wealth though the use of quantitative easing and Keynesian economics. The left is never about what is right or wrong for people or the country. Their principles will change with the wind. The deeply corrupt left only cares to serve its own purposes.

>nukes
>relevant

We live in a MAD world, until we do not nukes are nothing but a radioactive paper weight.

SoD or a Joint Chief has to agree with POTUS to activate the nukes

POTUS can't do it alone

This is a dumb argument by braindead liberals

>implying trump is more corrupt than clinton
Fucking cuck

Let's take that perspective of Trump into consideration.

Would you rather the launch codes be entrusted to a racist, sexist, xenophobic man who has the gall and audacity to imply America should come first...

OR

Would you rather the launch codes be sold to the Saudi Arabian government by a woman who can't even secure an email server but can get away with it, for the sake of funding a criminal organization?

>the left is afraid of Trump launching nukes
>Not being afraid that Trump will have access to rail guns which are more devastating than nukes

Too many people saw The Dead Zone.

>she won't ruin the country entirely

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/

he's been sued thousands of times and makes terrible business decisions regularly, but it doesnt matter because he's had daddy's money to fall back on his entire laugh.

he is a case study in what happens when you grow up as a soft handed, pampered little bitch. e.g. a walking example of what you dont want your kids to end up like.

It's basically how children view nuclear weapons. Anyone who thinks the President can nuke another country on his own like magic shouldn't be allowed to vote

There are over 500 profitable enterprises with his name on it as we speak and he has eclipsed his dad's wealth.

The worlds overpopulated and hopefully it will rip an entrance to the abyss and let IRL SMT happen

>mfw is FEMA under DOD directives that control nukes
stop watching jewllywood movies

I know it's b8, by why doesn't the left have a problem with statements like

>competent enough and deserves to be the first FEMALE President.

It's basically admitting that women are incapable of competing with men and we have to lower the goal post for them to qualify.

>She won't ruin the entire country
>Fucks up her emails
>Fucks up a siege
>Fucks up a hostge event
>Fucks up a foreign embassy
>Fucking aids dictators

Meanwhile
>Trump said something uncouth on the internet, this means he is not a credible!

Anyone who'd legitimately vote clintion in this election is a retard and realize they're a retard once she gets in.

It's a weak argument, and it's been done before (Goldwater), but it does appeal to your base instinct of not wanting to get blown up, even if it's 100% false.

>realize they're a retard once she gets in
Not going to happen. People think Obama was a good president still.

>I mean does anyone really believe that Trump would launch a nuke after some other leader called him a pussy?
Scarily Hillary would dare to do that.

Good point. All hopes on trumper.

It's not just the Secretary of State, the duty officer at nuclear command can also verify his identity.

Uh, no. If an impersonator was identified, the verification would stop the process there. If the POTUS is id'd as the real POTUS, then the process continues.

Wtf i hate trump now

>0.02 cents have been deposited into your Correct the record account

God forbid he actually use good steaks. God forbid he put his quality brand on a quality product instead of labeling shit as gold.

There's an allegory to his campaign somewhere in there.