K I N O

K I N O

Who are the people behind comey?

This isn't during the hearing is it?
What a circus

so basically nothing came out of it, right?

fun fact from Cuckmany for all you beautiful burgerclaps: Our media is back to 1944 levels of propaganda. Every single day, there's at least one major headline out there about how Trump is literally Hitler™, how he's destroying the planet, how the US is on the verge of a civil war because every singe US citizen hates Trump, how Russia did... something, about how his impeachment happened for the first time about a month ago, about how some random asshole will unleash incredible information that will destroy Trump etc.
It's an absolute freakshow

What will comey's movie be called?

You tell us that like we're supposed to be surprised.

They were all there but when it started they were a bit further back

Well I wasn't sure
Is it this bad in the states too?

>it's a german shits on his own country to sit on the cool Sup Forums table episode
Cuckmany is fitting, I'll give you that, but still not as bad as Mexican teenagers pretending to be white.

Trump v Hillary: Dawn of Investigations

Spot the disappointed cuck

"My Homie Comey" in which the recently fired and jobless FBI director is reduced to living in cheap housing projects. By living amongst black thugs for the next few months, he makes friends with a comical wannabe thug, and they team up for the wackiest comedy of the summer

I've seen american 24 hour news.
It's much, much worse than in Europe my man.

Being "white" is all about pretending. Like, consider that potatoes and whops and gyps and kikes actually think they're people.

these are just normal looking people watching tv

fuck off mate

Jewish zealots ready to dose him with a lethal poison if he releases anything they don't want out.

well what can i say
there's an incredible amount of things that do deserve to be shat on about my homecountry.

I remember a headline just yesterday that said
> Trumps impeachment - what then?
like they wanted to make people belief it's gonna happen for sure in a matter of days

>realize I've unironically spent my day watching fucking C-Span
It's peak comfy

The pussy hat and semetic nose says otherwise

Obama repealed a law disallowing dissemination of state-produced/sponsored propaganda about a year before Trump began his campaign. Yes, it is.

>tl;dr: its legal (again) for the US govt to produce and disseminate propaganda within the country

>Cuckmany is fitting, I'll give you that, but still not as bad as Mexican teenagers pretending to be white.
Yeah because we totally have roving gangs of refugees just groping and raping women during festivals in the USA. Everyone already forgot about Köln?

>Yeah because we totally have roving gangs of refugees just groping and raping women during festivals in the USA.
How is that relevant to you pretending to be a Keith, Paco?

>83707994
All trump supporters who abandoned comey should be killed. honestly fuck all of you bitches. Comey was a hero that took down hillary clinton and you fired him. fuck all of you failing jews

>How is that relevant to you pretending to be a Keith, Paco?
Not an argument. I win.