Hari Nef becomes the first transgender cover model in Britain

>Hari Nef becomes the first transgender cover model in Britain as she appears on front of Elle's landmark issue

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716854/Icon-change-Hari-Nef-trans-cover-model-Britain-tops-bill-including-Zayn-Malik-Kristen-Stewart-Elle-s-landmark-issue.html#ixzz4G2vD9vW0

>she

I want off of this ride

Bump

hiding the male face with hair. kek

It's so painfully obvious that's a man. Who could be so deluded to think it's beautiful?

Women are going to regret wanting men to be more empathetic and responsive to womens feelings.

lmfao (not)

Look at this beautiful girl

That's the best a professional photographer, makeup artist, and likely photoshopper could all do? Holy fucking kek, what a disgusting beast.

LMAO

it's an adam's apple

Who's that semen demon?

Like this is genuinely upsetting, no one really thinks they're """attractive""" r-right?

>not demolishing a tranny, feeling their feminine stubble up against your cheek
How can we call ourselves the zenith of mankind if we don't outdo the debauchery of the Romans.

hideous and still looks like a man because it is a man

that's a shit tranny, here's a better one

look at the sadness in the eyes of that thing

Its a private business dont buy if you dont like but the sane majority simply does nit care.

i'd love to fuck a tranny desu

It looks like a psychologically damaged survivor of incest which defines itself on purely sexual merit and it'd have sex with a dog if told to by it's "daddy".

lol

loser

She's not attractive or even passable. Would still smash dat dere goipucci.
>t. Degenerate kike

underrated

>hiding

Look who's talking paddy

I think it's Mick isn't it? I understood it was particularly aggravating to an Irishman to be called, not just 'Mick' but 'A' Mick.

For it is the Doom of men that they forget

I would only allow this if they where Asians. They make passsble traps