>Korean government does something about comfort women issues
>anti-Japanese sentiments rise again
>yet Korean makes up most of the tourists in Japan
Is worst Korea tsundere towards Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

kotchan.org/chat/int#General
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tuna will die when you stop swimming.

Likewise, if South Korea ceases anti-Japanese, the unity of the people will decompose and the country will die.
So I think that their anti-Japanese can not be helped.

Koreans came to see a lot of sightseeing and enjoying Japan.
But returning to home country, society will not allow unless it is anti-Japanese.

They can not do this anymore.
Korea's foundation in 1945 was established on the basis of anti-Japanese, so they can not overthrow them.
This is fine as it is.

Mistaken

×Tuna will die when you stop swimming.
○Tuna will die when he stop swimming.

tuna dies when I want sandwhich

Please stop killing inmocent whales

It will be impossible.
Because hundreds of years ago the whale taken from the coast was a staple food in the Taiji town of Wakayama prefecture (in the area where you kill and eat dolphins who became famous at the movie "Cove").
Many Japanese came to eat whales at the time of food shortage immediately after the war, but now most people do not eat whale.
The meat is pretty smelly.

Because people in Taiji town are traditional, they will not stop eating whales and dolphins.
Actually, the Koreans are eating a lot of whales.
There are many whale specialty stores in Korea.
Although Korea does not conduct research whaling in comparison with Japan, it is catching a large number of whales from Japan on the ground that whale casually caught on the fishnet.

you, too

mistaken

× (in the area where you kill
○ (in the area where they kill

× on the ground
○ on the reason

I do not eat whales

Because Koreans make the distinction between Japanese government and Japanese people.
Chinese are considered worst neighbourhood than Japanese.

Are you an english teacher or do you just have a severe case of asian autism?

I have a question for you.
What is the "English teacher" you used
Is it an English teacher by a Japanese person?
Or is it an English teacher by a foreigner?

If it is "an English teacher by a foreigner"
The translation software I use is very good.

Posting with translation software, because it is a strict English expression, do you guess me as an English teacher?
I am not an English teacher.

>these are the same people that nearly conquered Asia, defended against the Mongols, beat the Russians, and forced the USA to use nuclear weapons

>these are the same people
Are you referring to the consolidation of South Korea to Japan?

>itt

me and my friends love japan
the comfort-women shit is all a political scheme to get votes and approval ratings

Whoa there mate you can't take those typhoon's credit and give it to the japs.

>kim....

> asian autism
I got my answer thanks

Please stop killing inmocent dogs

Things would be better for you if you weren't such manchildren and sincerely acknowledged your faults like good adultos do, and taught your children about them to not repeat those mistakes again, instead of backpedalling everytime due to your stupid collective narcissism and your need of "saving face" to comply with your shame based "culture".

This. All of the Chinese people I interacted with in Beijing loved Anime, Japanese food, and Japanese culture. However, they all hated Japanese politicians and the Government. I think they just separate the two aspects.

This painting was displayed as a picture of a primary school student at the airport of Korea ten years ago.
The Canadian who saw this was posted on his blog and was informed by the public.
Do you j criticize me after knowing this fact?
I think it is force majeure that South Korea will take anti-Japanese national policy.
I do not think that is bad.
I think that it is necessary evil for their citizens to unite.

That picture is hilarious

As in this picture Japanese Americans are tormented by Chinese Americans and Korean Americans in the United States.
By the lie of sex slave about military prostitutes.

I'm sorry, what?