What does a million dollar house look like in your city?

What does a million dollar house look like in your city?

Other urls found in this thread:

point2homes.com/CA/Home-For-Sale/NB/Beaubassin-East/57-Clear-View-RD/49456062.html
m.aruodas.lt/butai-vilniuje-senamiestyje-tilto-g-xvi-a-vilniaus-senamiestyje-tilto-gatveje-1-2413521/return_url=/?obj=1&FRegion=461&FDistrict=1&FQuartal=16&FPriceMin=1000000&act=search&photos=1&index=1
point2homes.com/CA/Home-For-Sale/NB/Charlotte/101-RICHARDSON-RD/50653143.html
w4.objektdata.se/pregen/041/OBJ17009_1547541041/wp.htm?firmanr=17009
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3043029/The-750-000-house-t-swing-cat-5ft-wide-north-London-property-sandwiched-two-crams-two-bedrooms-study-garden.html
idealista.com/inmueble/38557200/
spbelite.ru/realty/1121/
spbelite.ru/realty/1167/
youtube.com/watch?v=PQJ4Bi0CXEQ
otodom.pl/oferta/dom-marzen-tuz-pod-warszawa-bezposrednio-ID3ql0v.html#gallery[1]
domofond.ru/3-komnatnaya-kvartira-na-prodazhu-sankt_peterburg-180935752
asunnot.oikotie.fi/myytavat-asunnot/espoo/14027219
youtu.be/y5thzygSqME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you'd still have some change

How can palestinians have nice mcmansions?

Basically all of them.

that costs a million?

also
>3 bed 4 bath
why would you need so many bathrooms?

Something like this

50km from the center

No such thing

the fucking house itself is cheap, it's the land that's valuable. property is 1.3mil cad, house is 56k

10km from the center

It's an american thing. They generally have more bathrooms

Fitchburg wi

How come?

Who the fuck would want to buy land in Canada other than the chinese ?

The houses in the suburb are pretty cheap, though right?

you get half a house only

people that want to live in the city? you can't have a house with a piece of land to put it on. that property i listed is 2km from city hall.

The most expensive home in my city is less than $400k Canadian.
Here is a home in the province that is listed for exactly $1 million Canadian ($795k USD/662k€).
It has 5 beds, 5 washrooms, and is 6,128 sq ft/ 1,868 sq m)

point2homes.com/CA/Home-For-Sale/NB/Beaubassin-East/57-Clear-View-RD/49456062.html

where is that?

this is 29min by car to vancouver city hall, 59min by transit. the cheapest house listed currently in a suburb of metro vancouver. 420k USD for the property, 15k for the house on it.

Indians, Americans, Latinos, Africans, oil sheikhs, and Russians.

Vilnius

m.aruodas.lt/butai-vilniuje-senamiestyje-tilto-g-xvi-a-vilniaus-senamiestyje-tilto-gatveje-1-2413521/return_url=/?obj=1&FRegion=461&FDistrict=1&FQuartal=16&FPriceMin=1000000&act=search&photos=1&index=1

Couldn't even find anything residental, but you can buy this. Couple blocks away from city center

Veliky Novgorod suburbs

Minsk?

Ok i looked it up. Apartments in surrey are cheap but houses are really expensive. Why is this?

Minsk.

How's life in the whitest country in Europe, lad?

Here's one near me I quite like, built on a little island
$742k Canadian
$590k USD
491k€

point2homes.com/CA/Home-For-Sale/NB/Charlotte/101-RICHARDSON-RD/50653143.html

Why so tasteless tho?

As he said, it's the land thst costs so mich money, not the cheap homes on it. Apartments don't come with any land

Bredy gud. It's in the Oslo municipality, not sure if that qualifies as "in my city". Norway doesn't actually have any real cities.

There is something fishy this being so cheap.
Tampere

EU aid :^)

any appartment >80 square meters

because you can redevelop detached houses into high density housing which yields a lot of profit.

Most expensive house currently listed in my town
5,000,000$(6 bedrooms, 9 baths 17,235 sqft)

The exterior is very nice and quite indicative of Maritime and New England architecture and building materials, particularly the use of cedar shingles which are particularly popular with the wealthy as the patina can take a century to properly weather, something that only time can do and no amount of money can accurately recreate. The interior seems to have been poorly modernised and decorated by a woman with too much money and not enough taste.

who can afford such homes?

So why dont they just tear down the apartments and build houses instead if apartments cost so little compared with houses?

Drug lords, kikes, google programmers?

Most expensive home listed, asking for 35million CAD, assessed @ 26.7million.

6bed, 8bath, 12619sqft living space, 26810 lot size.

I really don't know, it's a pretty ho-hum suburb on the outskirts of Chicago

Listed for $916k

w4.objektdata.se/pregen/041/OBJ17009_1547541041/wp.htm?firmanr=17009

because what you make up for in apartments is the number of units. you get cheaper units but more of them. so for example, one lot costs 1million, but you can fit 10 apartments in them and sell them each for 300k.

Jesus Christ it looks like shit. Was architect on crack?

can an average physician pay off somthing like this in his lifetime?

not really, or can they?

Only thing close to ! million by me is a Lighthouse on Lake Superior
You do not have to keep the light on.

Because you can make just as much or potentially more selling several affordable apartments than one expensive home on a piece of land.

I doubt it

>! million
oops
one million

>You do not have to keep the light on.

Phew.

"million dollar house in a country" sounds like a bait. it obviously depends on the location. could be a mansion could be a shack.

the boat dock

I forgot to say it is $875k
You can if you want to, red light or mirrored disco ball, whatever

Maybe you are a surgeon or something. Or your wife also works and she's also an average physician.

>the boat dock
damn it

inside

Are you, perhaps, suffering from a developmental disorder?

>a million dollar house
my google told me this. in Tokyo.

It's so flat ~~

the average doctor doesn't make THAT much.
you'd have to be a neurosurgeon or something. those guys can make close to a million a year.

Hm

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3043029/The-750-000-house-t-swing-cat-5ft-wide-north-London-property-sandwiched-two-crams-two-bedrooms-study-garden.html

Winrar.

I don't live in a multicultural paradise where houses are that valuable. The most expensive I can find is a lakeside property of 3 hectares about 1km from town centre, 2 houses both over 200 years old and several other buildings all in tip top shape for half a mill.
Such is life in da bönde

Is that after/before brexit house edition?

Thats about 150k here

A big flat, that's it
idealista.com/inmueble/38557200/

spbelite.ru/realty/1121/
spbelite.ru/realty/1167/
this

The second one is nice

youtube.com/watch?v=PQJ4Bi0CXEQ

My 60m2 rat cage apartment (next to the sea - which is why the price is higher) costs 120 thousand euros, right now, right this instant. If I waited a bit longer, pruning offers, I could get around 150 thousand euros for it. What can I buy with 120 thousand euros there?

Well that building is located in the historical centre with a nice view.
120k can get you a decent cottage in the suburbs.

comfy

otodom.pl/oferta/dom-marzen-tuz-pod-warszawa-bezposrednio-ID3ql0v.html#gallery[1]

can buy one of these houses.

El palacio presidencial desu

domofond.ru/3-komnatnaya-kvartira-na-prodazhu-sankt_peterburg-180935752
for example

833k€ = 1 million USD
asunnot.oikotie.fi/myytavat-asunnot/espoo/14027219

This.

It's pretty ugly but to be fair, that's not a big flat, that's an ENORMOUS flat. Is the location close to central Madrid?

Are you sure that isn't a million yen

left 4 dead vibes

233 sq metres is not that big but yeah, its above average.
It's in a good part of Madrid, not considered 100% center but close to it. You can check it on the map.
There are much more expensive houses at the other side of the Castellana Av. I just showed the ones in my neighbourhood.

The parking space is also crap, you can only fit a C-segment car in there

It's pretty fucking big for an apartment, that's decent house size. Smallest commie block apartments are 1/10 of that

I know, I live in a 45 sq metre apartment 100 metres away from that. But it's not huge, there are a lot bigger apartments in Madrid

Doctors in the US don't make as much as they used to compared to the price of med school and your low earnings during residency. My wife is a pulmonologist but we're not buying anything close to that in the near term

youtu.be/y5thzygSqME

That would cost 200-300k In Sofia where real estate is expensive as shit compared to the rest of the country

It's probably just that our cities are small enough that if you want that sort of space you'll buy a house 30min drive further from the city centre rather than an apartment

The monthly mortgage is what i make in a year

>sqft
stop it

In my city? There's none. This is what exactly 1 mil gets you in my country.

You can buy the entire village for that money here. I'm pretty sure.

the real question is who the fuck would buy such an atrocity for $1M, let alone $5M

>690,00 TRY
Not a 1 million house but most expensive house in this city.

this house i thinks