How 'bout the fact that I hate my son? I come home, he's sittin' on the computer in his underwear...

>How 'bout the fact that I hate my son? I come home, he's sittin' on the computer in his underwear...wastin' his time in some chitchat room goin' back an' forth with some other fuckin' jerkoff... gigglin' like a little school girl. I wanna fuckin' smash his fuckin' face in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You gotta wonder what would've even happened if boomers like Tony had had access to the internet. He would probably have been much worse than that.

Is Sup Forums considered a chitchat room?

DELET THIS

>it's a Tony wants Ralph whacked because he won't stop shitposting episode

>it's a Tony sends merchant memes to the Motel owners episode

My son does the same fucking thing

Dad feel thread?

Why can't my son get a gf already? He's fucking 15 years old for christ sake. I didn't fuck my wife just to bring some pathetic life long Virgin into this world.

My son is gay

I leled and you got dubs. Win/win, gabagool

>tfw two daughters

I had a girlfriend throughout high school and I broke up with her my freshman year of college and I have been lonely ever since.

meanwhile my older brother didn't get laid until he was 23 and he now has a wife and a kid.

so cheer up, he might turn it around.

>tfw AJ is the best commentary on a spoilt millennial child ever
>tfw you can entirely relate to him
oh well kek

Childhood is thinking Matthew was the better enforcer
Adulthood is knowing Sean was the real gangster

I can't relate to him at all, but I know I'm like him. How the fuck does that work?

>tfw no tony soprano for a father telling me to get the fuck off the computer

well I don't really relate to him either... as in I don't feel sorry for him or anything. I think he's a twat. however I know I'm a lot like him. It sucks.

Meadow is also excellent commentary on millennials. She reminds me a lot of my sister. that whole self righteous attitude, it makes me wanna puke.

>26, work full time, take care of family since father died out of no where a few months ago
>Sister is 21, spends 16 hours a day on the couch in her underwear gigglingn llike a little school girl (except she dropped out)

I empathized with Tony far too much than I should have. I know exactly how he felt about his sister, his son, why he did Chris in, etc..

;_:

one of my favorite moments on the show is when Tony has food poisoning in "Funhouse" and Meadow asks what's going on and Carmela says "your father had Indian last night" and she goes
>ugh! that is SO RACIST

>never tried to kms
>paid for my own car (worked since 13), but parents helped me get the loan
>am no stranger to hard work and hate relying on others
>yet still live at home and basically work the bare minimum to pay for the bare necessities
>still dropped out of/quit almost everything I attempted just like AJ
its an abstract post-millennial kind of feel

Truthfully, my attitude is utterly defeatist when I think about how my life could have unfolded. My current situation is just a big disappointment because the people I was around were shit, and so were my parents, so I grew into an uncultured idiot. But on the other hand, when I see how pampered liberals grow into something equally despicable my worldview becomes pure nihilism. It's like there were no good cards in deck to pick from in the first place and the solution was always distancing myself from everything and escapism.

>It's like there were no good cards in deck to pick from in the first place and the solution was always distancing myself from everything and escapism.
I feel more and more like this everyday. Not for the reasons you choose but just in general. I often feel like I've wasted my life on escapism through television and film and sports but then I look at some of my "cultured" hipster liberal friends who are aides for senators and shit and they are just as fucking retarded and obsessed with pointless bullshit like Harry Potter as the next sad sack.

there are no winners in the modern world I feel

I'd fuck Furio desu

>there are no winners in the modern world I feel
except the guys that are actually happy with their lives

being a winner just means being happy/content. i know many people that are genuinely happy, not faking it, take each day as it comes. actually I'm the only miserable cunt I know irl. my head's just not screwed on right. wish I could unfuck it.

Tony saying "It's ok baby" to AJ after he tries to kill himself is maybe the most heartbreaking thing on this show

Or they just have careers and dumb hobbies, why is that so crushing to you?

Your "hipster liberal friends" are the winners and you're not. Simple as that

happy whores are still whores

>tfw you're AJ

a lot of people grow up thinking everything always going to get better and better

then they hit the plateau, not expecting it, at some point in their teens, and all they can see are happy people everywhere. Because they don't have any higher aspirations.

i'd rather be happy than miserable, whore or not. I just don't know what will make me happy...

actually I think I do. Having a 100 million and knowing I'll never have to work in my life would make me happy

that's all it boils down to. I have no ambitions, no work ethic, no goals. I'm just an incredibly lazy bastard and I don't wanna do a goddamn thing.

and I don't do a goddamn thing... it still doesn't make me happy... but I think that's because I know I should be doing something. this life ain't sustainable. also I don't ever want to be sucking on the teet of the government. it's not enough money and it would just make me feel like a poorfag dick.

yeah I wish I was filthy rich, that's all. I'd literally be spending my time shitposting on a beach with my laptop and fucking women every night, that's it. perfect life. it makes me upset that I'll never be able to have this. makes me feel even more apathetic.

Most people just try to hide their failure and sadness. I know the grass always looks greener on the other side, but everybody has their problems.

Oh boy it's another blog thread disguised as an AJ thread.

My own lack of aspiration is really terrifying to me. I'm 22 and didn't go to college because I had no idea what I wanted to do. I still stand by that because now I'd have to start paying that back on the same minimum wage job I have anyway. But now I still have no interest in anything, and it's so much easier to get miserable at a shit job and just bounce to the next than pay to go to school for years only for the same cycle to start and not be able to escape it without bankrupting myself or ruining a career. It feels like being mature and looking for a career is just resigning myself to being unhappy forever with no short term escape.

I wonder where he got that habit from...

Because he's got an autistic manchild poor excuse for a father

their problems definitely aren't as bad as mine. they're not clinically depressed for example. they're happy, they laugh, they want to see each other and hang out, they actually leave the house, they actually do shit and want to do it. tldr they're functional. me not so much. i'm a trainwreck.

>son can't get a gf because of irrelevant family member

kys virgin

If my father spent his time sitting his fat ass in front of the monitor chatting with edgy 20 years old while he's a grown ass man in his 30s/40s I would have probably killed myself already, you're a shameful fuckup

they're also happy

>I would kill myself because someone is acting in a way I don't approve of

lol pathetic

not him, but it's posts like these and the constant frequency of them that really make me wonder why I keep coming to this place. it's gotta be self loathing right? why can't I leave? I wish I had something better to do but I just don't know how to get that.

Because you're a manchild
manchild

>bored millennial cries because his banal adversity free life is boring and unfulfilling

get a productive hobby, get a job, and find a nice girl you utter waste of space

>waah waah why won't my life suddenly become better for no reason

Don't just leave Sup Forums right now. Smash your fucking computer and go live your life.

Its your fault. Teach him how to be a man. These things must be taught now.
Our society is unnatural and fights against primal instincts. Take charge, user.

Hey Ton, I told him "for you". You shoulda seen it.

Do people here just not recognize troll posts anymore?

Why would he order a hit on himself instead of grabbing a gun?

Why would he put his family through the trauma of seeing him whacked?

about a year ago I got post-infectious IBS. I'm almost always in pain now, get bloated stomach, it's fucking awful. what do? shit's incurable doctors can't help me ;_;

>>waah waah why won't my life suddenly become better for no reason
I didn't say that. I know this is all my fault and I know it's not gonna get better on its own. I just don't know how to make it better. and yeah I know that's because I suck.

>It's a Tony beats the shit out of the bouncer because he was talking about a "meme" he discovered on reddit episode

>28 years old
>Dad complains about wanting grandchildren every time I see him

Would Tony approve of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4

>tfw no father figure growing up
>tfw no masculine role model to look up to or to give you advice about girls, sports, confidence etc
>tfw weak NEET
how do I fix my shit anons? I lift weights but I fucking suck at that, too

Get bloodwork done. Check your testosterone level. Since the 70s, the average male's T has declined. Take zinc, magnesium aspertate. Keep working out, and fake confidence until it happens for real.

are you dumb?

yEs

Meadow was a 10/10 qt though.

STOOOPIA FAAACKIN GAME

how did an italian dad fart out a fuckin jew kid

skinnerbox conditioning

IBS is a food allergy, negro. Every time.

Fuck

>people like kids
>they have kids
>greatest time of their lives
>kids grow up and become adults, possibly even coming to resent parents
>parents still like kids
>parents pressure their kids to have kids so they can be around kids again

apple put boomers on the internet and revealed most people are Sup Forums.

yeah, having kids is just an excuse to do little kid stuff without being that creep who hangs around the swings at the park.

>why cant I leave

>I went to college and read a few assigned books, now I'm smarter than everyone even though I'm unable to live on my own, take money from my parrents konwing full well where they come from
AJ was just dumb, Meadow was plain evil. You can see a little of Janice in her.

And I could see about 7 inches of me in her.

he was smarter but always listened to matthew

>You gotta wonder what would've even happened if boomers like Tony had had access to the internet.

They suck each other's cocks

He's not a FUCKIN SUICIDE DISGRACE like Artie.

>Quasimodo guy is dead

I LOVE YOU MEADOW

I HAVE ANXEITY PROBLEMS
JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE DAD!

I am genuinely happy and don't really have any problems

You guys are such faggots jesus christ I expected a sopranos thread and got /r9k/-lite
Get fucked.

kino

Literally had that situation with my dad

He does know I've had sex before though... whew at least I have that

>tfw my dad's favorite show is the sopranos and he's seen it at least 5 times
I don't have the guts to ask him what he thinks of AJ, I'd rather just laugh at how what's his face says "whore" with him

same here. but what makes it even more retarded is that he has seen my sisters youngest for an exact number of 2 times. the kid is 15 months

Doesnt want to appear like a mental weakling

eh he is a mafia boss almost everything makes him want to smash fuckn faces in

look I'm Puerto Rican now, dad!!

so do you think aj could be a gangster after toughening up and shit? all I know is that the parisi kid had the most potential

name anything more beautiful in this world than pic related.

Mongolian

Post the edit now

Clean your room, rescue your father from the belly of the beast

UP IN THE CLUB

UP IN THE CLUB

I'm an uncle and I get to do this shit.
My nephews are in their teens now and I'm damn near 30

I'll be honest.

I feel like a fucking old man.

I love them but I'm tired of kid shit.

Can't wait to drink and chill out with my nephews and shit