Will Snyder have the balls to film this piece of cinema?

It would be extremely hard.

No, Superman is a good guy.

>attacking jews is a bad thing

wew

I mean, even Spider Man did it

Nah, because in Snyder's canon Batman can btfo Supes, which means that WW would destroy him and rape Lois over his corpse.

Snyder left you retards.

How did they get away with this?

the writer is jewish and that's not Spider-Man

If super man was real would anyone really be against him fucking their wife/gf

Isn't that, like, Doc Ock Spiderman?

>because in Snyder's canon Batman can btfo Supes
If that's what you got from BvS, then I pity you.

Yes, you literal c u c k.

No it's from Ultimate Spider-Man, it's the Chameleon posing as him.

That and that Martha is a triggerword to stop Batman

H
E
Y

R
E
T
A
R
D
S

Snyder is notorious for pushing the boundaries of conventions. I want him to do Kingdom Come ten years from now but I doubt it will ever happen.

Wow Raimi

you can type cuck fine but you can't caps lock it,

observe KEK cuck KEK

It's more a question of "would anyone be able to do anything about it?"

He would be the ultimate "This guy's smacks your girl's ass at the bar what do" scenario.

Whatever. Your wife or gf will fuck other far lesser men. You should just learn to accept it

Snyder's a big director

Jesus Raimi.

Just because you're retarded doesn't mean we all are.

Superman is the best. There is no one else that represents the true geniune superhero ideal as well as he does. I think Snyder did a good job of distinguishing Superman from other superheroes past his strength and power. Superman is a fucking icon. The ubermensch. Not just some guy in a suit pretending he's a big shot.

I'd rather be killed by Superman than cucked by Superman.

How can anyone compete with a super dick?

What does "kludd" sound like in real life?

Nobody gives a shit

Like hitting bags of sand.

I am retarded because I accept the inevitable. Okay.

No, you're retarded because you consider that inevitable regardless of any actual factors.

He may have, but you know Whedon is leaving that on the cutting room floor.

Will Snyder have the balls to make Wonderbat canon in the DCEU?

>Snyder
lmao

That's where things are going actually. Snyder cast Gal because he liked her chemistry with Ben.

Yes, I am sure that is why (((they))) cast her.

>Snyder

>Snyder cast Gal
woah, let's not tell lies here, buddy

Big Barda needs that BKC. Mr. Its a miracle she hasn't left you yet.

He also calls her strong and beautiful when she is neither. He already lied about those things, why should we take anything else he says as truthful?

>Gal
>beautiful

>fierce
Yeah, killing Palestinian kids will probably do that,

The fact is eventually your gf/wife will take another mans cock behind your back

Because he's not a marvel shitskin shitposting for two rupees per hour.

Maybe he's good in bed

I love when marvel pajeets assume we give a shit about dead mudslimes.

>muh brandwars

Braindead mollycoddled sissy.

>Rosenberg
>smack

Fucking Riami, man.

Got caught and now has to pretend being unbiased Joe.

>using a cheap shot as proof

Explain.

>implied violence from an extraterrestial man against a superhuman woman

so edgy dougie.
your mommy is soooo proud.

No, the fact is you're retarded and believe memes are reality.

I don't think you know what "implied" means.

You are so delusional it hurts. Is it a meme that women have tons of men trying to get with them? Is it a meme that women can pretty much get sex from any other man whenever they want? Didnt think so. And you think that after 5 or more years when she wont try out some new and exciting cock?

Getting women as a man is just as easy, you're just a fucking sperg.

I'm hoping that's why everything is so dreary. I think he just wants to make that without people being too shocked by the change of tone.

God damn it, Barda is so fine

What does it have to do with the story that's going on in the DCEU?

Never said it wasnt. Learn to read retard. Its just far easier for women. Ypu are full of shit if you deny this

How the fuck could he do that?
The primary circumstance that establishes the KC setting is Superman being replaced by a character willing to kill when he won't, and coming back to whip an out of control generation of capes back into old school style. Why the fuck would Snyder's Superman give a shit about someone resorting to killing as a means of stopping bad guys?

>blocks her path

>teleports behind her

>nothing personal

I really regret having enjoyed Michael Turner's art in my youth. With that said, Barda is the patrician's waifu, user.

You're retarded, I know, you don't need to keep reaffirming it.

Geez, Raimi

this fuck the haters

>literally has no argument
>y..youre just retarded

Thats what I thought

His thumb makes it look like her boob fell out.

Nice stutter you have there, retard. Hypocrisy is cute too, no wonder you have no grasp on human beings.

i want more lewd

For you

>pokes her butt with his baterection

serious question: is this Jim Lee art? looks like it is, but something is off about it.

It is Jim Lee. It's from a god-awful story called "For Tomorrow" written by Brian Azzarello.

God I hate bold sans.

How can womanlets even compete

ah. thanks user. totally going to stay away from this then.

bolding certain words is unnecessary. it doesn't even follow a pattern.

Would you let Barda see what she could do with her mega-rod and your butthole, user?

DC adaptations have been garbage anyway, but why do they never use any of the Vertigo stuff? Other than Hellblazer, which they seem to hate considering how determined they are to fuck it up.

Sandman is probably too hard, sure, but Hellblazer would be fucking easy if someone cared, Swamp Thing could be done well if you took from Moore's run. 100 Bullets could even be a decent show. Y the Last Man could probably be better done as a show. Transmet would probably do well with today's audience.

They're so obsessed with the dark and gritty tone but they don't fucking use anything relevant to it, why?

There just aren't enough moments showing Diana telling Superman to fuck off. She's from Earth, one of us and this alien has taken it on himself to be our protector? That's gotta piss off the home-grown heroes, Wonder Woman especially.

>muh mudslimes
Kill yourself Ahmed

>They're so obsessed with the dark and gritty tone but they don't fucking use anything relevant to it, why?

The primary DC characters are most likely more of a financial draw, and WB arguably mistaking the tone of the Nolan movies as what made made them successful is why they've combined the two. Instead of making their own fortune by using the right IPs for the tone they pushed. You make a very good point though. Before asking why they didn't use their IP's that benefited from a darker tone would have been a damn good question to ask, because I personally would have loved Vertigo movies with the tone WB and Snyder had been pushing. Post Wonder Woman though I personally expect them to roll back the push for darker tones.

Lol. Throw Debicki and her 6'3 frame in a black wig instead please.

>Post Wonder Woman though I personally expect them to roll back the push for darker tones.
Gee, I can't imagine how you'd arrive at that conclusion, replacing Snyder with Whedon certainly doesn't support it.

Sarcasm aside, was Wonder Woman worth a shit?

me in the background

>was Wonder Woman worth a shit?
Personally I really liked it. Saw it twice actually, and am planning to see it again this weekend. I wasn't a fan of MoS, BvS, or SS so use those opinions to decide whether we do or do not have similar taste.

BIG BARDA LIVE ACTION WHEN?

Not soon enough, that is for damn sure.

quick rundown?