Why is Canada the most blue pilled country?

cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-canada-us-election-1.3699457

Wtf, I hate my country now.

Other urls found in this thread:

yougov.co.uk/news/2016/04/17/donald-trump-us-president-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying the prairie provinces aren't mostly rightwing

>right wing
>in canada
pick one

texas should get that strip from oklahoma

Canada is the Scotland of North America, the US the Britian, and Mexico the Ireland.

Glad to not be in shit union

If Russians could vote Trump would win.

yougov.co.uk/news/2016/04/17/donald-trump-us-president-russia/

Those borders trigger me.

Can about 15 million Russians move to Alaska until November?

>If other countries were involved in our election process they wouldn't vote the candidate who is the most pro-America
Really makes one's neurons fire up

Wouldn't you want them in swing states?

Thank god, All of Canada would only have like 15 electoral college votes total.

If a state suddenly acquired 15mil its electoral number would rise.

Ah

Interesting idea. I wonder what the history behind that is...

>When Texas sought to enter the Union in 1845 as a slave state, federal law in the United States, based on the Missouri Compromise, prohibited slavery north of 36°30' parallel north. Under the Compromise of 1850, Texas surrendered its lands north of 36°30' latitude. The 170-mile strip of land, a "neutral strip", was left with no state or territorial ownership from 1850 until 1890. It was officially called the "Public Land Strip" and was commonly referred to as "No Man's Land."

>In 1889, the Unassigned Lands were opened for settlement and many of the residents went there. The population was generously estimated by Owen Chase at 10,000 after the opening. Ten years later, an actual count revealed only 2,548.[14] The passage of the Organic Act in 1890 assigned No Man's Land to the new Oklahoma Territory...

Well. Today I learned something new.

Cause cana-niggers are the lowest form of white people on the planet.
canadians are white niggers.

nig-adians have sub par intelligence

I hate you fucking nig-adians and your bullshit fucking cuntry.

Once I become an American, I will beat the shit out of any cana-nigger I meet in the USA.

DIE you piece of shit cana-niggers!!

FUCK White Trash nig-adians!!!!

Use that claim wisely

Not until the 2020 census moran

Yeah thisAlaska would jump from 3 points to something like 24 points...could win with just Florida and Ohio.

Alberta is mostly Conservative, so not all of Canada

>cbc

well of course whole Canada will be blue, never mind

You can't do that to America's pot.

Every single day.

Every single fucking day.

There HAS to just be one leaf shitposting so hard his photosynthisis is showing how much nigger dick he sucks daily.

If you want to fuck up a board, go else where. We gotta start rounding you fucking leaf fuckers up and start a fire to cleanse this fucking place of your cancer.

You are literal garbage Canada. You are a punchline in this fucking board. People like you shame the only four leaf posters who woulf be immune to the cleasing you fucking faggot.

Stay off my Sup Forums you niggerkike.

We don't have a right wing party in Canada

>democrat is not pro american

This sends signals to my mushy muscles

How was that a shitpost?

Albertans aren't right wing, the right wing party just sucks their cock for votes

What is the fucking point of this? Of course Canada would vote blue if it were a state, but the population density is extraordinarily small.