13 Reasons Why gets a copycat suicide

>A 23-year-old in Peru has died by suicide and left behind recordings allegedly inspired by the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why. According to the Peruvian news outlet, Diario Clarín, Franco Alonso Lazo Medrano jumped from the balcony of his fourth floor apartment after yelling "I can’t stand a heartbreak." His mother was present during the act. Medrano survived the fall, but was later pronounced dead at San Juan de Dios hospital.

>Diario Clarín reports that police found two suicide notes in his home, one to a woman named Claudia and another listing names of people for whom he had recorded tapes, claiming these people were the ones who caused him to commit suicide.

>refinery29.com/2017/06/158168/13-reasons-why-copycat-suicide-tapes-peru

Time to cancel the show

lmao this shit inspired someone at least

>jumped from the balcony of his fourth floor apartment after yelling "I can’t stand a heartbreak."

kek

Another loser bites the dust

I am fully against anything being canceled because some dumbass decided to be an idiot and imitate it.
Also, suicide honestly isn't something you just decide to copycat. Maybe you copy the way it's done, but not the actual act of wanting to die because of a show or something.

>Third worlder

Who cares?

yes i agree, cancel the show please, it is obviously extremely dangerous and very serious show that people can't handle

>try to kill yourself
>You survive the fucking fall

I think it should be. The whole idea that suicide can be a legitimate solution or reaction to problems is a really pernicious one, and we as a society need to reject it.

you did this Netflix, this is on you!

Yeah this is honestly the worst, especially when you consider his mother had to witness that.

Los peruANOS seniores y señoritas

los pollos herjumpos

It ain't easy being green.

AN HERO'd

Can we hear the tapes?

holy shit what a dumb faggot. I wish he could kill himself again.

MODS

I CAN'T STAND A HEARTBREAK

This kinda reminds me when that black lady attempted suing netflix claiming it was responsible for her underaged girl getting pregnant.

>yfw the tapes are just reggaeton

yes, please cancel the show
it's shit

Just as planned

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.

Those steaks look disgusting

really nigga