How much of a shit show will the Rio Olympics be?

How much of a shit show will the Rio Olympics be?

I have heard of tons of bad news about Rio, unfinished stadiums, dirty water, Murders, Robbery, Zika virus, bodies washing up on shore, protests, strikes and then there is always the possibility of a terrorist attack...

There always seems to be some problems surrounding every Olympics but this time it seems bad, really bad.

So how many athletes do you think will be killed or kidnapped during the games?

Any Brazillionares able to report how things are going on the ground there? Do you think it will be ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83623758
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/10/06/charges-man-flushed-pounds-of-nails-down-toilets-at-various-businesses/
npr.org/2016/07/27/487577951/in-rio-olympics-preparations-come-down-to-the-wire
cbsnews.com/news/experts-warns-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-olympic-athletes-of-viruses-in-water-days-ahead-of-games/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aside from raw sewerage and electrocution hazards being everywhere in the Olympic compound, athletes have already been getting kidnapped/robbed(sometimes by the police themselves). It's already a few orders of magnitude beyond shitshow. Anyone with half a brain, be they attendees or competitors, should pull the plug on the entire thing this year and stay the fuck away. If Brazil had been in any way serious about hosting the games there they would have had to burn the favelas to the ground and gun down anyone that wouldn't gtfo, then erect massive walls beyond the outer edge of the razed zone.

All the morning news this morning ran long segments about the sanitary conditions with the water being chock full of human waste and all kinds of diseases.

I'm sure they were sitting on this and waiting to use up time with spectacular scripting. But man it was savage.

Lowest energy turnout ever.

WE NEED TRUMP TOALE THE OLYMPICS GREAT AGAIN.

(QUEU THE PHOTO OF HITLER'S MOST AWESOME OLYPMIC SPECTACLE EVER)

Screencap this post, i'm calling it

There will be a pandemic of zika virus breaking out.

its going to be a goldmine of daily disasters which we can mock relentlessly in here.

i cant wait

Did you see yesterday's thread about flushing toilet paper? It was pretty hilarious.

Also... aren't the Olympics like basically the nationality games?

The powers that be are pushing for open boarders, diversification, ect.. maybe they want to ruin the Olympics so no country can display national pride in "their own" maybe it's another chip they must crack away for the one world picture they've painted so vibrantly in their minds.

I didn't. Tell me more.

they should've cancelled it over Zika but there's too many shekels to be made!

If you flush toilet paper down the toilet, it clogs the sewers. You have to put it in a bin instead.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83623758

>Brasilia misunderstood the "poo in loo" meme

Wait, shit, it's Brazil in English.

I'm not rootin for Brazil to gail, but why the fuck did they pick Rio anyway? Doesn't Sao Paulo have better infrastructure, less crime, and not to mention better weather. Remember how many athletes thought Athens was too hot?

Although RJ was always a shit hole, a perfect storm of destruction seems to have been brewing there in the recent past years.

I just don't understand why they hosted this shit in one of the most notoriously dangerous and infamously unsafe cities in Brazil, statistics be fucking damned. They could have hosted it anywhere and they chose Rio de Janeiro. Why not host it in Santa Catarina or Rio Grande do Sul or even the capital? All would have been better than RJ.

>but why the fuck did they pick Rio anyway?
Corruption.

So there's even inter-city corrupt competition. Shiiieeeetttt

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/10/06/charges-man-flushed-pounds-of-nails-down-toilets-at-various-businesses/

lol

I don't know why they refuse to have it in the US anymore

we haven't hosted the summer Olympics (the only one that matters) in 20 years

New York games would be awesome there are a ton of great venues ready to go

See

wew what a hero

One the plumbing got #rekt in my elementary school and we all got a stern talking to. They found it was because some kid had managed to flush a soft cover book down the toilet.

So in other words US plumbing is so paper-capable that it takes an entire book to put a stop to it.

>Athens was too hot
fucking pansies got their perms ruined
are all olympic athletes massive fucking faggots

well our plumbing has to be bigger to handle our American sized shits

this is an arranged happening
9/11 Part 2: Zombie Apocalypse

Anyone else feeling cringy about the whole ordeal? I feel like we finally let the retard of the class lead the line to lunch and he's taking us outside into the street but no one wants to say anything and be mean because he's retarded. But at the same time you know you're going to have to awkwardly takeover.

I really wish that it would go well, hues. I really do.

Not sure where they would put it. I think maybe out by me in Jersey. They have all that swampland in the Meadowlands and they already the Giants stadium. Then everyone can take the trains into the city right from there. It would take 15 minutes. My commute would be fucked but it would attract a lot of qt3.14s so I wouldn't mind.

Every time non-western country gets into Olympics, western media explodes with venom.
As if there is some coordinated effort.

Same was with Sochi and Beijing.

It's understandable for us to want to shit talk Russia and China, though. Especially Russia so we could stir up shit about Putin's economic policies and how Russia is mean to pussy riot.

It just seems unnecessary to beat up on Hueland. It's not like BRICS is going anywhere, and we just got regime change. I mean it's sensible to have people not go spread zika but so far it just seems like it's just a nice big juicy clusterfuck to enjoy laughing at. I mean, it's not like there's been really any coverage at all of the actual events.

we have to have the olympics in every country even if they are not at all ready

>Sochi
implying anyone cares about winter games

Needless to say I'm not watching the Olympic

It will be alright.
Millennials are just shocked the entire world isn't like their 1st world suburb.

The only real issue is the water quality for the sailors and surfers.

lol what the french, toast?

>They're not nails, I-I-I just have a lot of iron in my blood

Western medias are shitty.
Tell us something new. Jews are absolutely everywhere and they lie like they breath. Its fucking terrible

I hope they all get Akbared. Their sacrifice for the rest of humanity to learn that we must eliminate the Muslims from the face of the earth will be forgotten quickly but not before the cleansing.

His cucktry losing to the inferior black race?

That just keeps on happening for Germany.

wasn't dilma taken out of power recently? who the hell is currently brazil's government?

I can understand this happening in old buildings.

But why the hell didn't they use proper sewer pipes in a brand new Olympic complex?

How come they could pull off the world cup but they have such difficulty pulling this off?

>If you flush toilet paper down the toilet, it clogs the sewers. You have to put it in a bin instead.

Its a strange thing, many believe it would clog the sewers and so put int on the bin.
Others like me dont believe on it and flush the paper.

Others like my father do a mixed thing, complain if someone clog the sewer by flushing the paper, but also complain if the bathroom become smelly because you didn't flushed the paper and instead, used the bin.

>Going to Zika Land
>Going to South America

It's one and the same, cancer and shit everywhere.

>Others like my father do a mixed thing, complain if someone clog the sewer by flushing the paper, but also complain if the bathroom become smelly because you didn't flushed the paper and instead, used the bin.
To solve this catch22,
I flush the paper and if it clogs, I made sure remove the paper with my hands and try again

>Athens is too hot

It is but why did they have to be such huge pussies about it?

Rio hosted the Pan-American games of 2007 so politicians thought it already had the structure, just needed to do some reforms.

Better question:

Who the fuck gives a fuck about Brazil? it's literally full of rats, the women range from disgusting-ok, the place is filled with niggers, trash, std's, faeces and rats, there's corruption almost everywhere, crime almost everywhere.

They are going to deploy the military to "clean" some of the trash in the favelas eventually.

Don't know why it's taking so long, probably just waiting for the druglords who run the country to gtfo so they don't get killed or waiting to see if they can control their own.

its a chance to prove themselves, brazilians are good people and they deserve a shot at changing their image

The Olympic Games are supposed to be about peace and unity so I guess raids by death squads do not fit here.

Then again Brazil is obviously the worst country imaginable to host them.

Did you know that countries at war used to be banned from the games? Yeah imagine that ever happening now.

I wonder if isis will go through with their threats to attack the Olympics. The broken infrastructure causing delays which means big crowds and the lack of money for emergency services and security makes this one ripe pussy begging to get fucked.

Who the fuck gives a fuck about UK? it's literally full of rats, the women range from disgusting-disgusting, the place is filled with pakis, trash, std's, faeces and rats, there's child rapes almost everywhere, bad teeth and food almost everywhere.

this is the big one that no one seems to be talking about

there will be hundreds of thousands of people and athletes pouring into the country, it would be easy to slip a few ISIS guys in

there are guns everywhere, they could pull a Paris style attack or maybe take a US or Israel team hostage, I hope they have security

If I were ISIS, I would just send truckloads of vuvuzelas and have people handing them out for free.

Shut the fuck up monkey

Nails are the only way to get rid of a toilet witch.

Shut the fuck up leaf cuck

>Zika Land

Zika is a very mild disease.
It's no worse than the common cold.

Again millennials are shocked that the world outside their mobile phone isn't all sunshine and Pokemon.

Your country is literally a toilet aside from hearing about you again unfortunately because you somehow bribed your way into the o

every athlete and spectator traveling to brazil and then back to wherever the fuck they came from...yea good idea brazil

Just heard that some sailing facilities collapsed. Can anyone confirm?

>Mild disease
>Until your kid is born with no brain
>Oh and it's sexually transmissible with no symptoms

>I'm constantly popping out babies.

Fatima, please.

This year will make 1972 look like child's play.
Screencap this

They're pretty fucked

npr.org/2016/07/27/487577951/in-rio-olympics-preparations-come-down-to-the-wire

cbsnews.com/news/experts-warns-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-olympic-athletes-of-viruses-in-water-days-ahead-of-games/

>worried about zika
>not worried about getting shot
>not worried about getting bombed

I can't get shot because I touched hands with someone who got shot

why every thread is about some stupid virus

i would be worry about being stabbed

I honestly hope this Olympic games fucking bomb and is considered the worst Olympic games that ever happened.

Our country could never support this kind of event and this shit is only an excuse to spread even more corruption

by this logic every brazilian shouldn't get shot either

Despite the gun memes most people in the US are accustomed to our levels of safety. We worry much more about horrible diseases than getting shot, stabbed, or blown up.