Jesus I'm basically a Marveldrone and this ones hard to sit through more than once

Jesus I'm basically a Marveldrone and this ones hard to sit through more than once.

What is it about it? It's not fundamentally different from any of the other.

Funny, I've watched it maybe four times. You must be a brainlet because aside from the orange slices it's KINO

(You)

They fight in PS3 airport because reasons but don't worry nobody gets hurt.

>evacuated

I have trouble doing it as well and I've seen (not exaggerating) Doctor Strange 6 times, Ant Man twice, Gotg 3 times, Avengers 4 times, Winter Soldier 3 times.
There's some others but you get the point

I've seen this twice and the second time I was pretty bored. I don't like rewatching AoU either.

>seen Strange 6 times

kill yourself you dumb brainlet

It was all with different people and all under influence of either alcohol or high af.

DUDE

ALCOHOL

>Watching superhero trash

this

Miles better than Wonder trash

jarring clash of styles. Winter Soldier-style doesnt mix with tumblrjerking fanservice & fifty fucking superheroes who have magical superpowers & can fly

if you cut out spiderman, psychic girl, robot alien man, antman and all of these characters who arent really relevant to the core plot, and cut the airport scene entirely, it would be a pretty good film

Remember that guy who was going crazy because he needed to find out a way to save Earth from all of the aliens in the rest of the universe?

Yeah, he got sad because some black kid with a 3.6 (lol) GPA died.

>cut the best superhero fight scene since the beginning of cinematography
just a couple of seconds of that wall on wall fight worth thousands of BvS toilet head crushing

>>cut the best superhero fight scene since the beginning of cinematography
that would be the subway-fight in spiderman 2

if you jerk off to the airport scene so much, you must either (1) frequent tumblr, or (2) be younger than 20

>>>
>Anonymous 06/08/17(Thu)21:32:27 No.83710994▶

that sequence was kino but not beacuse of the fight, but rather for citizens helping spidey scene

That wasn't Cap vs Bucky

>cut out
>psychic girl
So remove the entire reason to even watch this shit?

Who else thought of this scene from the Spirit when the toilet bashing happened in BvS?

It's just a really boring movie, it kinda gave me a headache. BvS and this almost made me quit paying for movies.
WW made me have hope again.

It's because the Russo's desaturated the cinematography which makes the movie ugly as fuck and their shaky cam shit doesn't help. It's also badly written!!!FACT!!!

>I've seen (not exaggerating) Doctor Strange 6 times, Ant Man twice, Gotg 3 times, Avengers 4 times, Winter Soldier 3 times.

>psychic girl

No. I need the cleavage, thigh high socks, and heels.

The only problem was that it tried to cram too many characters into it, there's nothing wrong with the movie.

>styles
You sound particularly retarded, and the post that follows cements this. This is one of the worst posts of the week. If you're going to whine about themes clashing then fine, just don't bring your brain diarrhea into the conversation.

>too many characters

There were like 10 characters in a movie called Civil WAR. They should have had waited until like 10 more solo films before making this, maybe after Infinity War.

Jesus Christ, go shill somewhere else

butthurt much?

>There were like 10 characters in a movie called Civil WAR.
Do you take everything literally like that? You in da spek, bro?

Shill what? I liked WW but I didn't like BvS and CW.

>cut the airport scene entirely
So they just doctor strange style magically appear the snowy bunker place and half the team magically appears into holding cells?

You specifically mentioned WW and how awesome it is in a thread completely unrelated to WW. Hence, shill. Go shill somewhere else. Like in an already made WW thread

no you retard, write it differently. that scene doesnt need to be there. it doesnt accomplish anything narrative or in terms of character-arcs, and is purely there to jerk off prepubescent manchildren like this guy

You don't even know what a shill is apparently. I was talking about a superhero movie in a superhero movie thread.

I generally enjoy most Marvel films.
Civil War is legitimately awful . I'm not even sure why critics gave it good reviews.

Awful choreography and terrible CGI.

The fact that Team Cap and Team Iron Man will all be buddies again by the next Avengers film.

The fact that the whole Sokovia Accords thing, while an interesting topic to discuss about, will immediately be forgotten once General Ross turns into Red Hulk and starts shit or the Avengers team up to fight Thanos or whoever and the govt is all like "aw shit, you dudes were right, lmfao!!!"

This is why I never saw Batman V Superman. Why would I be interested in finding out who wins when we all know they'll kiss and make up at the end before either of them actually wins? Besides, that Sparknotes Mini-Film (aka a "trailer") spoiled it for everybody, anyway.

This is one of those times where it's supposed to be taken literally. This was supposed to be an actual war between the massive roster of Avengers. They should have waited. This movie has no relevance to Infinity War anyways so it had no reason to exist this early.

>hey Avengers we really don't like all these civilian casualties. next time an army of aliens or robots attack a city you can just fuck right off and let us handle it

>civil war
>whole movie is set between 2-3 days or so

>too many characters
>rather than having a conversation between 2 people we need everyone to say their piece

>Rhodes should have died
>Stark should have died

It's another fucking Avengers clone it's the same goddamn movie you've seen THREE fucking times now why is this shit getting 92% on rotten shitmatoes I feel like this is some emperor's new clothes bullshit Batman vs Superman is leagues better than this shit fest.

Stark did nothing wrong.

>raises an important question about the morality of vigilante justice

its literally a crime and besides random occurrence no one supports it. No government or general population would support people in funny costumes beating the crap out of private citizens or spying on people to """stop crime""

its probably one of the dumbest Comic Book Story Line memes ever put to paper. Every shit comic uses it.

why are talking about shit you know nothing about? none of the heroes from that movie is street level except for spider man. they don't fight criminals, they fight armies of aliens invading earth and shit like that

>said by the guys who launched a nuke into New York

>Stark should have died

TOP KEK, if he dies, the MCU dies. But yeah, Rhodes should have died. He has no purpose besides being Iron-Man's sidekick. And now Tony has Peter so.

He did a complete 180 just because of a few mistakes that are far outweighed by the good.

Was Stark really DTF that fat black woman?
Like really? Implying he can't get any hot chick he wants with his fame and money.

No one should have characterization?

>best MCU movie
>I-I-I'm a marvel d-drone and I h-h-hate it

sure thing BvS fanboy

Some of those movies are 4 or 5 years old. It's not really that much of a stretch to think that.

Doctor Strange is a little much though.

I really enjoyed it.

>best MCU movie

It's not even top 3 retard

zemo was fantastic, everything else was total dogshit

>>Rhodes should have died
Yep, they totally dropped the ball on this one. It was the perfect chance to suffer a serious casualty among their own, and therefore give some more weight to the conflict but they didn't even have the balls to let him crippled.
After all the shit they were given for all the destruction they caused, they wreck an entire airport fighting among themselves and there are absolutely no consequences.

kendrick lamar with wings is the best character

I think ive watched gotg like... 7-9 times.. granted first was in the theaters and a bunch of other on acid, but man its really fucking great.

Gomorra's so fucking hot ugh..

DC movies really ain't got shit on Marvel it's becoming embaressing at this point.

>5/10 flick
>best MCU film

its fucking terrible

Are you retarded?

Not as good as Winter Soldier, but still quite solid and the ending parts are fantastic. Only legit shitty thing about it is how overboard they went with quips in the airport fight, completely ruined any tension between the factions.

Because it's more generic shitty capeshit, the fuck did you expect,

Are there any other MCUDrones who can't stand Guardians of the Galaxy?
>Chris Pratt just playing Chris Pratt, whose whole shtick is just being a sexy version of Seth Rogan.
>Annoying humor (lol, the cute little raccoon likes guns and swearing! D'awwwww, baby Groot is teh cutest!)
>"aliens" who are literally just humans in body paint
>Constant need to barrage the audience with songs from the tackiest decade in music.

Why is that shit considered the best in the MCU? Why do most critics like these more than the rest?