All British males should be taught how to interact with women

politicshome.com/news/uk/social-affairs/discrimination/news/77826/labour-mp-give-male-refugees-lessons-‘what-expected

>“All men need this education, our indigenous population is not a haven of gender equality and you could have a situation where boys who have settled, just arrived, or been born here, would all get the same information on how they should interact with women.”

Time to embrace the equality lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Government mandated dating sessions.

>labour mp
No reasonable white person votes for them anymore

I am a 26 year old KH virgin, I have literally neverspoken to a woman, I own an onahole though.

I don't know how to react to this.

or is this just for muslim men only?

>Listening to women on how women want to be treated
>Women knowing what they want
>Not a massive shit test
Haha

Labour has no hope in the UK for at least another decade

Why do people vote this shit into office?

Good thing i have an extremely successful cousin who allows me free access to their under 10 yo female children, or i might go insane.

How about another lesson

Women are not entitled to force men to speak to them in a certain way if at all.
We can call the class being an adult

The entitlement is gut turning

>he doesn't have his own children

Nailed it. Labour are unelectable. Always were, really.

Because Bristol is a left wing hell hole with students and black people

>he doesn't brew his own vodka

Nah they still have a lot of white british support. Down here in home Plymouth loads still support Labour.

My cousin is so red-pilled that if an Apocalypse happened he would allow me free reign to plow his 20 yo junior daughters to continue the pure white race

>Women are not entitled to force men to speak to them in a certain way if at all.

I thought this was written in a rather unwieldy manner, but it is actually a pretty clever statement. Not bad.

Trying not to poison myself anymore.

Incest is norm?

Why would they care about appealing to a minority demographic anyway

What is Northamptonshire like?

Not asking for any particular reason..... none at all..............

....................at all...........

>Trying not to poison myself anymore

Good lad Sergei I wish you the best of luck, alcohol is for degenerates.

Noice

It's like rural parts are tory and urban parts Labour (like literally everywhere in Britain). I'm not from there btw (plymouth master race forevah).

This is actually a result of us not bothering with women anymore.

Just look at Emma Watson's complaints about British men.

We straight up don't bother.
Marriage rates dropping, less divorces as a result, less taxes.

We look, but we don't touch and we don't talk unless we personally know the woman.

This is less about "rape" and more about "OH NO, THE GOYS ARE LEARNING".

Seriously, I work with alot of foreigners and holy shit, they are the chattiest people ever. What ever happened to minding your own damned business?

And shit, foreigners all seem to flock to the women, but I never see a white brit and so much as glance at them.

The only exception to this, is the old men who are pretty okay with being considered "pervy" at their age. People just shrug it off and say it's because they are from a different generation.

>immigrants rape and harass
>NO THE NATIVES ARE THE PROBLEM!

When I lived in Britain, all the women just seemed like too much effort. It was just easier and more fun to hang out with my mates or to stay in and play games.

>We look, but we don't touch and we don't talk unless we personally know the woman.

>bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398

That's pretty much why.

Our women aren't just ugly on the outside, Joey, they're ugly inside too.

99% of them, radical feminist man-haters that watched a little bit too much "loose women".

This

It's happening in the US as well, do not feel too bad, society has become absurdly rotten and more and more men are not even giving a fuck anymore due to the stress it causes.

The women only have themselves to blame in this instance. The greatest revenge the white man will have is, ironically, dying out and letting those fuckers swim in the stew they created.

The Feminists are crying that there are no "Good" men left, when in reality it means that there are no "White" men who can "Man Up" which in those terms means, "help care for my bastard spawn".

is that thing male or female?

>Labour

This

Cuckolds are the only remaining white British to support Labour

It's starting to hit here as well, at least from what I've noticed. I'm sure it's worse over in Cuckbourne.

I'm pretty sure it identifies as a "grimace", and it's a trans-niigger otherkin.

Normally, I'd say that's the bullshit delusions of some brainwashed SJW, but in this case, the identity seems fairly accurate.

Nah they mostly hate foreigners just they're welfare dependent/working class so still vote for Labour.