zistopia.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hiu3qJi0aPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sad tits

>zootopia
>meme
>thread

They are just mournful.

I just want to KO Judy as hard as possible. The mental picture of a small critter like her eating a big knuckle sandwich is hilarious

why is it called zootopia when there are no zoos in zootopia?

zoo - zoological

>implying she wouldn't tackle your fat ass to the ground

>wake up just in time for the new thread
Good morning

I want to see the alt version of Zootopia where Judy triggers a race war that takes the globe and just consumes every race bit by bit. It would be so hardcore like that one song from Ween where they're like "ARRRRGH RAAAAAAAAAARRRRR FUCK"

uhhh. rude

Just for laughs hahaha

man, we can still talk about the background stuff, hidden gags, merchandise, money but you chose memes..

Judy and Nick get transferred to rural policing

>Hot Fuzz ensues

>op is a fag
was that supposed to imply a bong on tommy chong's desk tho?

>hot fuzz

>merchandise

She can try

Mods.

Off to a horrible start. Bun-Bun disappointed.

/zoot/ always has trouble getting off the ground it seems
they should have put more avians in the movie

well, same was going with the movie's production, luckily there are people who can set things on on the right track

>just found out these things were international prizes

if i only knew about that in february...

been browsing the artbook, anyone drawn anything of this character?

you just gave me a harder erection

that guy weaver , apparently.

zootopia.booru.org/index.php

they really flunked this.

Before this gets deleted it a hunter gutting a rabbit, and yes fags that actually how you do it, makes so none of the organs burst and taint the meat.

>being this retarded

she shows up in zistopia
zistopia.com/

Is that a tracking bracelet? Did they put her under house arrest?

The majority of posters in this thread, are disgusting, North American urban dwelling nu-males who have not shot and killed another living creature in their lives, and only know how to eat meat that has been drained of blood and cut for them.

>he doesnt know

>The only real men are the men that catch the meat!
This wasn't true then and isn't true now.

>Judy gets shot in the head
>Survives
>Is permanently hospitalized as a vegetable
>Nick wants to keep her alive
>Her parents decide to pull the plug

need more bun paws

>North American Nu-male

>"H-hey Judy..."
>"If y-you were a vegetable, you'd be a c-cutecumber"
>"Ahahahahaa...*sob*"
>They pull the plug

need more blurs

Goddammit.

Jesus man, that is just fucking cruel.

Oh boy, you don't know, do you?

>Going to sleep when new thread is made
Goodnight.

The rabbit is already dead.

Don't you feel like you missed out when you wake up? Anyway, good night.

Would weed be a big thing for preds in proto-zootopia?

>killing creatures for sexual thrill
>owning and shooting guns for sexual thrill
>not wanting to eat nutrient paste
get with the times, you country bumpkin

Its good that they removed the scene with Judy surrounded by stuffed animals. It is at odds with the presentation of her in the final film, and makes her appear immature and women look incapable.

not him but these threads don't really get going until the 200+ mark, at least for me
plus i need to just binge content, so coming in late and having tons of stuff to read is nice

There's nothing wrong with Judy having a soft side.

they smoke nighthowlers you twit

also since they were bunnies that would be like having a human stuffed animal and what the fuck?

you forgot to draw the shock collar
>also it could get dicey if you start to get paranoid and then shocked for it

I can't be the only one who finds this shit to be fucking autism.

And I'm not wrong. It's a "zootopia meme thread".

Oh, like you have no idea. Work has kept me busy, especially when the beginning of these Zootopia threads were going on. All of those possible fun times with other anons when the hype and praise were at their highest, are gone, and I missed a good amount of it.

That and my pc died over 2 months ago. It is hell being able to only browse the internet on a phone.

Wait, what?

The scene is absurd and condescending. She is supposed to be a grown woman and police officer.

Are you kidding? It shows that while Judy tries her hardest to be the big tough bunny who's worthy of being the first bunny officer, she finds it tough and she misses home and she cuddles her soft toys. It makes her a warmer and more relatable character, not weak.

The Judy we got in the movie was perfectly good enough - that's why these threads are here - but it would have been nice for her to have that extra layer of depth to her in the final cut.

Was going to point this out, but I think it's unsaid that everyone thinks OP's autistic

So her room should be stoic and empty? It's not unusual for one home to be homesick and take a few keepsakes along to the big city.

>what are dolls
Are you serious right now user? You know little human girls have human dollies, right?

Ever heard of dolls?

What don't I know? I haven't seen the movie I just wandered in here and like looking at concept art

Ah. Well, there's a fair amount of backstory with the collars you need to catch up on! I'm on my phone, someone else will have to explain... but watch the movie, it's good.

Oh. Well, in that case, old version/original concept of the film was having all the predators wear shock collars that would go off when they felt strong emotions. It was darker than intended to be, and after a lot of debate, it was scrapped.

4chans demographic will always be shitposter, nothing new.

fuck.
well idk, they seem like, since they're made of hard plastic they're more for decoration / play and not really for comfort like a stuffed animal would be

This. Also, all the fanart of Judy in girly, voluminous dresses by Japs and gooks in undermining the film's message to American children by playing to tired gender stereotypes.

Wow, that's pretty bleak. I would have liked to see that movie, but it probably also would have disturbed me as a kid since I still shudder when I think about Ferngully when Robin Williams had that song about being experimented on.

I will, eventually. It looks really fun. I just hate movie theatres and movie patrons.

A whole bedful is not a few keepsakes

Nick is Adam Jensen, Preds are augs

Damn. I've never seen a rabbit dressed like that. That looks easy. I've always done middle and pull apart the skin then gut it the good old fashion way. Next time I have free time to hunt I'll have to try.

That being said Heart/Liver are pretty good so I don't know if I'de want to do it that way.

Sidenote: What's a good creative Zootopia crossover? I want to drawfag something a bit later but my mind is blank due to programming.

Yes it does

All Zootopia threads are meme threads.

Deus Ex

Oh shit, am I late to the meme thread?

I want to wear Judy's PT uniform. I bet it feels like nothing at all

It's a meme in Japan.

If Judy and Nick were humans and went out together in public, he'd constantly be given dirty looks and would eventually be beaten for being a pedophile.

Why? If they were humans, she'd look 24. Just like she looks 24 for a rabbit right now.

You get soft dolls for cuddling too. Just think of all the kids TV characters who are humans and have their own soft toy merchandise.

You're that desperate to make it out to be weird? They're both adults. There are plenty of adult couples with an age gap.

>Yer a badgah
>Deal wiff it

So is this going to be our daily thread for now putting that autistic OP aside?

>2012
i shall not be rused tonight

We've had daily and more than daily Zoop threads for a while, usually without such a poor OP though... it's better when someone puts a bit of effort into trying to start a conversation. There's plenty of things to discuss and we really don't have or need that many dank zoop me memes.

I'd play a Zootopia TTRPG. Size category would play a huge role in the system, as would species type, but I'm not sure how different it would be beyond "I'll skill this until I get the results I want."

youtube.com/watch?v=Hiu3qJi0aPY

here's the full story. it went balls-to-the-walls with the prejudice thing,
warning: one scene is particularly disturbing

You see something new everyday,I guess. Never seen a rabbit gutted that way. It's a bit creepy,also.

REMOVE PREDATORS FROM THE PREMISES

It's probably a lot less upsetting when you know that you'll have a minced rabbit meat pie at the end of the day.

That guy's inexpressive as fuck