Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary’s Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria

Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary’s Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump?

>gateway pundit

every hour is shitposting hour

if you're gonna make any headway around here, try clickbaiting your post with Sup Forums BTFO and insinuate in some way that hillary clinton should be elected because of this while making factually untrue statements that demand someone correct them

fuck all russian hackers

this was ukrainian bratushki

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/

lol is this seriously all you trump retards have left? It's not even funny anymore, it's just sad. This article explains exactly why we need to elect hillary clinton.

and as for her emails - Rethuglicans are so out-of-touch with technology that they think sending someone a pdf or calander dates in an email breaks the law. It was a PRIVATE server, she can send whatever she wants on it you idiots.

add a normal link in the post, and pictures of naked Clinton-mail

negation?

>.02 shekels deposited into your account

A

fuck you

>United States presidential election
>Canada
> we need to elect

why are LEAF posts so fucking shit. I know servers in LEAFland are fucking cheap. Maybe most of LEAFs are shitposting bots??

I do not mind

This is news?
I wasn't aware it was 2010/11 again

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

I like you, don't listen to those haters

Leaf shitposting has a special place in my heart now.

Alexandra Serova converted to Islam?

I wish we could go back to 2013 and before when a good thread didn't need b8 to be seen. But to be fair, we live in more interesting times now so it's been sort of a trade-off.

bored here with you. Where festivities?

This is advanced shitposting

Is this actually real guys?

If proof surfaces that Hillary Clinton actually helped create ISIS....

The ramifications could be........ quite severe.

show me the fucking email then.
this article is worth shit without the proof.

He looks good

i am afraid even this magnitude SHTF will have no effect on blue-pilled drones voting for Shillary

Canadian shits should all be burned alive

Normies literally would not care. It would require evidence that she wanted terror blowback to make a dent in Normie public opinion.

DELETE THIS

>Leafposting

>IT FUCKING WORKED

b-but trump was offensive in a tweet!

>thegatewaypundit.com
>muh emails
This meme needs to die. You're not going force it the entire 8 years of Hillary's presidency, are you?

fuck off shill

jesus fuck, she is involved with boko haram, isis, syria, gadaffi, all those things mentioned in clinton cash, moloch, minerva, the rothschilds, saudi arabia

this woman is the fucking devil

DELETE THIS!

Shilary?

Fucking this. I can't believe there's even a single person so willing to sell this country up the fucking river by a lying snake because some dude was mean.

High energy power-shitposting.

Foliage reveals truths through satire.

Hillary is now in the business of selling arms?

Which company does she own?

What's her means of transportation?

PROOFS Ruskie, PROOFS!

And that's just the last fifteen years. There is thirty years worth of crime prior to that. All that crime but do you know what will finally be her undoing? The Clinton Foundation slush fund will seal the deal. I wouldn't be surprised to see her "retire" from public service by October to avoid a very long stint in prison with all the RICO laws she has broken.

and people still consider hillary "the lesser of two evils" compared to trump

lol

Well, where are they