Mark Cuban: Clinton pays more in taxes than Trump makes

>"I'd bet the 43mm in TAXES the Clinton's paid is not only more taxes than @realDonaldTrump has paid. I'd bet they made more too."
>maybe @realDonaldTrump didn't release his taxes become @HillaryClinton paid more in taxes than @realDonaldTrump made in income?

twitter.com/mcuban/status/758063325099925505?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

...what does that have to do with anything

even if he wasn't as rich as he says (which i dont think he is, but a bit of hyperbole in the media is fine), does that make him a less viable candidate?

how much money did sanders make? or obama?

(((Mark Cuban)))

What happened between Trump and (((Mark Cuban)))? In the early stages of the campaign he lent Trump the American Airlines Center for Trump to give one of his bigger rallies and was all buddy buddy with him. Do all Jewish tricks just come to the light?

Doesn't that become irrelevant when you consider how much Trump has invested into the US?

business income tax or personal income tax? it's very easy to imagine that trump personally pays 0 in personal income tax because he probably doesnt spend much money personally.

oh maybe he's hiding that his business pays for most of his personal expenses.

And how the fuck she makes those money?
I dont think that vice-president has wage so high

i think he's pissed he didn't get picked for the VP spot.

Because at that stage mark was helping him to try and wreck the REpublican party.

Now he is returning to being anti-republican.

She was selling influence while serving in office. It's the family business.

Watch Clinton Cash. She gives political favours to those who pay her to make speeches.

Why is a career politician earning more than an entrepreneur billionaire?

My point.
Hillary obviously makes more money than shes supposed to.

Might be worth pointing out to the dumb ones she's not supposed to be richer than Trump but she is.

Mark Cuban sounds really gay

When is this Cuck going to realize Trump's wealth is the last reason why people find him appealing. Every other day Mark Cuban is making some retarded anti trump tirade about how he isn't a billionaire. No one fucking cares you gay wad

Doesn't matter Mark you fucking idiot

What matters is Trump doesn't need a corporate teet to suck on to survive.

I thought Mark Cuban was a coin name.

I was under the impression that you're not supposed to release tax records while you're being audited by the IRS.

Which is something Trump would know, considering that he's been audited by the IRS every year since 2002.

Most audits end with some bean-counter sitting down with a list and showing you things that need improvement, and very little else happening. I know this because I've been audited in the past, and it was just a bunch of stress over nothing.

But trump owns a lot of Business and enterprises. What does hillary sell?
Isnt this actually a point against Clinton?

Mark Cuban, so jealous, so shallow, one lucky success in his life compared to many Trump successes.

State secrets and political influence.

The Clinton foundation

You mean that thing that was receiving "donations" from Laureate University, which had Bill Clinton on its payroll so he could collect millions while Hillary directed funds to the aforementioned university as Secretary of State?

Whenever I see a Jew like (((Mark Cuban))) trying to rip into Trump, it only makes me more confident that supporting him is not only morally correct, but that Trump is White America's last hope.

You'd think greasy, hook-nosed likes like (((Cuban))) would have learned by now that people see through their motives. Nope.

Mark Cuban is a piece of shit and needs to shut his fucking mouth unless he wants people to find out how he really made his money.

It's strictly business related.

Cuban was probably losing money. He employees a team of nignogs. They probably started bitching so Cuck Cuban had to make em happy and support Shillary.

Plus Trump isn't really accepting outside money for favors later unlike Shillary.

It's always about money.

cubans a fucking pussy

you should have ran instead of funding the dnc you limp wristed fag

instead you're betting on hillary and she will make you look like a retard

I figured a billionaire would be intelligent enough to protect his image but I guess I was wrong

Trump has the balls that cuban lacks

go back to stealing shitty businesses from poor people