welcome home my queen edition

season 7 BTS:
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=rjQ4hYI5WYI

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjQ4hYI5WYI
strawpoll.me/4756115
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if the 5 kings had decided to settle things in single combat? No champions allowed, of course.
Who would win?

Stannis. No doubt about that at all

working link
youtube.com/watch?v=rjQ4hYI5WYI

Night King!

Renly and Robb were pretty fit, though the only combat Renly saw was jousting. Joffrey talked tough, but was a wimp. Stannis doesn't really fight, he just commands, cool sword though. Balon was pretty old and rusty. My money is on Robb.

>Joffrey and Robb immediately head for one another
>Renly immediately attacks stannis
>while the rivals are beating each other senseless, Balon just sort of sits and waits

based papiez

Joffrey is a wimp in the show. In the books he's fairly competent fighter, and was kept from battle only by tyrion and his mother, not his own cowardice. He was drunk when he encountered ayra

He cried like a bitch every time he got hurt. Be it Nymeria or the Iron Throne. As eager as he was to fight, it doesn't seem like he had the guts to take a hit.

>be 13
>I admire Stannis so much
>I know all his quotes
>All evenings I pray to R'hllor
>I thank him for the kingdom that we've been given, by the Lord of Light
>"Stannis is love, Stannis is the law", I say
>My father gets mad and calls me a faggot
>He's jealous of my devotion to the rightful king
>He slaps me and sends me to my room
>I cry because it hurts
>I lie on my bed
>A warmth is moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It's Stannis Baratheon, Lord of Dragonstone and rightful King of the Seven Kingdoms
>I am so happy
>He whispers in to ear, "it's time for your king"
>He makes me lie down on the bed
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass cheeks for my lord
>He penetrates me with his incorruptible dick
>It hurts, but I do it for the kingdoms
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>He pushes farther
>I want to please Stannis
>He roars "Seven kingdoms!" while he fills me with his royalty
>My dad walks in
>Stannis looks him in the eye and says "The Iron Throne is mine by right. All those that deny that are my foes"
>He leaves through my window
>Stannis Baratheon is life, Stannis Baratheon is the rightful king
>Next morning, I find my dad burnt at the stake

how many day till shit's out

Little over a month.

thanks

Gonna say Robb or Stannis. Robb's got youth, and therefore the edge in stamina over everyone but Joffrey. Joffrey is a bitch though, and Robb would immediately bee line for him, so he's doomed. Afterwards, Robb would probably go for Balon, for the whole "capturing his kingdom while his back was turned" thing, and I think Robb would dice him up in a heartbeat.

Stannis and Renly would go ape on each other first thing, and I'm not sure who'd win, but I think the winner would be weakened quite a bit - Stannis has more combat experience, but Renly (in the books) is like a young Robert, so he'd probably have the size advantage. Show-wise, Stannis takes this one fucking easily.

Robb v Stannis could go either way. Stannis is probably tired from killing Renly and being old, but Robb had to kill two people as opposed to just one, so he's probably tired as well.

I'm gonna go with Robb, because ultimately his youth would win out.

Season 7 Premieres In 38 Days 03 Hours 02 Minutes 13 Seconds

Then gets btfo by whoever wins?

>steals my line
>posts seconds even though you can't know for sure when your post will be uploaded so it's probably not even correct
>doesn't even post cute emilia photo

Based Emilia countdownposter

they're all fucking shit at fighting... Renly would probably win by size alone.

Size isn't all, but when none of them is an especially skilled warrior, then the size plays a bigger role.

Alternate question : What if all of them was to use a champion?

Who would it be and who would win?
I'd think... Gregor Clegane(Or Jaime?) vs Victarion vs Garlan Tyrell vs The Greatjon vs ...Some nobody for Stannis?

Joffrey's champion would win this easy I think, unless they all gang up on him.

strawpoll.me/4756115

REMEMBER

don't link to reddit polls pls

we are reddit

>a targaryen alone in the world is a terrible things
>He wasn't the first to love you and he won't be the last.
>The best way to make alliances is with marriage.
>REEEEEEEEE, JON AND DANY WOULD NEVER GET ALONG AND WOULD NEVER GET TOGETHER, REEEEEEEEEEEE, THEY CAN'T FALL IN LOVE IN ONE SEASON, REEEEEEEEE, THERE'S NO FORESHADOWING REEEEEEEEEE, HE BELONGS WITH SANSA, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tumblr was a mistake

Does a big doggo count as a champion?

She was hot af with her hair

>Finally, Daenerys turns to Ser Jorah and promises him a fine Valyrian steel blade when she comes into her birthright. Ser Jorah swears his fealty and heart to her and Daenerys proclaims him the first of her Queensguard.

So, what sword is Jorah going to get?

And no, knowing George it WON'T be Longclaw.

Lion's roar

??

Dany promised Jorah a Valyrian sword right before she goes into the pyre.

You talking about grey wind?
I doubt a direwolf would do much good in a 5v5 against heavily armored/skilled opponents that expects him.

Heartsbane

That's why Sam meets him and Dany's the one to kill Sam's family, that sword is now a spoil of war

oh ok, guess it wont be longclaw

dornishman, pls

i adjust the seconds and then prepare the captcha and post at the exact time

>swn smile like that as you drop your pants and she sees your dick for the first time

Lightbringer

She'd probably laugh if it was me :(

so did the tailors in danny's ship craft that dress while they were at sea or was it already prepared for her? also why is she wearing all black is she the evil queen?

>makes le epic /got/ post

What an embarrassing post desu

>I hereby name you, sansa lannister, Captain of my hodorsquad

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

He is kinda the size of a horse

>this nasty 3/10 is still TV

you still haven't raised your standards autist

They probably bet all the marbles that she'd grow into a cutie, but she just kinda fell flat
It's a shame, and that dude who keeps posting her is either trolling or legit autistic, because no sane man would find that horse faced hoe attractive

Robb

I bet you're the whale that's been spamming boy George's marshmallow shaped coke face

>ck2 game of thrones mod
>pick some random low ranking westerlands lord during the conquest of dorne
>do absolutely nothing for 20 years aside from seizing a neighboring county
>my liegelord the Lord of Sarsfield dies
>his son becomes new lord
>realize he's shit
>realize he still doesn't have his shit together
>launch war to overthrow him
>win
>convert lordship of sarsfield into a noble elective oligarchy with myself as it's leader
>there no other candidates for heir aside from my son so it reverts to hereditary inheritance
>be named Lord Treasurer of the Westerlands
>be named Paramount Knight of the Westerlands
>be named a commander of Lannister armies
>get invited to some targ king of the iron thrones coronation
>get drunk and become best friends with one of Aegon the Unworthy's daughters
>return home
>propose she marries my son
>have cool targaryen best friend as my daughter in law and my future generations will have dragons blood
>she gets pregnant
>targaryens about to get overthrown
>plan to take advantage of the chaos and expand more
>game crashes
>didn't save
>no recent auto saves

oh its legit autism. dude has been this way for years.

Nigga that's your fault, you know how that mod isn't stable.

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Post more CK2mod pics and stories

Who and who

I hope you just mean in the books

Show Stannis would have wrecked all four other kings going by Blackwater and his last stand when he was bleeding to death

a small horse. but in a Nymeria wolf dream (well arya's I mean) she thinks about how knights are hard to kill because their fangs bite on metal and stuff.

and these were just random knights walking around, usually they,re not fully armored given armors weight a lot and they don't always expect a fight.

But for a duel to death, they'd all be armored, and mostly, they're not "random knights", they're the best of the best.

In a Jaime chapter he reflects on how killing a bear with a sword shouldn't be hard for Brienne, and while she's decent, she's nowhere "god tier".

Sure you have to be on your guards, but 1 good hit and the wolf's dead. And these elite fighters all know how to be on their guards, given they're used to fight in battles where, also against them, 1 good hit and they're dead.

I would bet on a Jaime/Gregor type fighter against a direwolf anytime, even giving 5:1 odds, and feel happy about it.

that's what you get for allying with the targaryen.

>Balon just sort of kneels and cowers
FTFY

>Show Stannis
Nope, Robb > The Rest

this needs to be updated to him getting thrown off the mountain at the end

No I didn't man
It was only my third time playing that mod, I guess I'll be more mindful in the future

A buddy of mine did a Ramsay role-play and he kept Arya Stark as his sex slave prisoner and had 5 bastard children with her

I doubt Robb could have walked straight into an army on horseback and be the last man standing. Show Stannis was the most powerful being to ever exist in Westeros.

Renly or Robb.

Stannis is by no means bad at combat, but he's getting old and he was never anything special, he was always more of a commander.

Renly has always done very well in tournaments, and not just the Joust. He's kicked plenty of ass in the melees before and is by far the most physically strong of the contenders.

Robb isn't to be underestimated either though - while he's aware of the strengths of Renly and Stannis, neither of them have any idea what Robb is capable of. Robb has also proven himself more than capable in battle, being very skilled on the front lines.

Balon is too old and frail to stand up to even Joffrey. Not that Joffrey would last even a second against Stannis.

It'd come down to Renly and Robb, of which I think Renly would have a better chance, but it'd by no means be a certainty

Just rest Renlyfag

Garlan Tyrell would fucking obliterate The Mountain

what would happen if you made a suit of armor from Valyrian steel?

Would it be basically impenetrable?

I know user I can barely play it before it crashes. So many things are running at once which causes it to do that its a very intensive mod like most total conversions. There are some fixs from what I here but save often dude.

I'm going by the books, Renly is objectively the best fighter

I miss her thick legs, /got/

Could Stannis use the shadow babby?

is this real?

You would be Euron Greyjoy

And yes

My internet detective skills say no, the pixels near her leg are far too "jagged" if you catch my drift, it's a clear sign of manipulation. Her legs were thick, but not as shapely as the shop would lead you to believe

what a goddess
shame it isn't real

Reminder Little Finger is stock piling supplies to resupply The Wall which is dwindling, reminder the whole mutiny against Jon was a conspiracy conspired by Baelish and Cersei so Little Finger can get more control of the north which he is planning to do so by Sansa and will eventually become the new leader of The Wall after The Night's Watch is dissolved and he'll pay The Wall's debts to the Iron Bank.

Double reminder that Arya has been killing people who are obstructing Little Finger's plans. Little Finger is really Jaqen.

Triple reminder fter Stannis is defeated and The Night's Watch dissolved. Little Finger moves in and The Wall's new motto becomes All Men Must Die.

*BBRRRAAAPPP*

Quadruple reminder jaime is a rapist

% chance that Dany will fuck Jon on the beach?

Reminder Jaqen is Little Finger. Both he and Varys belong to the House of Black and White

>tfw just got into an argument about why sansa doesn't deserve to be queen and was told I was "denying jonsa"

why didn't she try to fight him off and why did she reciprocate

also a kinslayer

Joffrey is a colossal bitch so he's dead in less than 30 seconds at the absolute most. Robb, stannis, renly are all trained by professional swordsman, robb and renly have youth on their side but stannis would dominate everyone else in experience and patience. Balon is a shithouse fighter and always stayed behind the lines like a bitch, Stannis already helped to BTFO the ironborn in the greyjoy rebellion, so he would be able to realistically kill Balon. Renly is young, but kind of a paper tiger, and he was never a premier swordsman or anything. Stannis probably isn't that much better or worse than renly, but he's older. So between those two it's really experience vs youth, and considering that Renly isn't that much younger than Stannis, and that he's never seen any real fighting before whereas Stannis has been doing it for well over a decade, I'd put my money on Stannis out of those two.

But I think it's safe to say that Robb would win decisively. He has the youth and agility of Joffrey and Renly, but also the strength and brain for battle of Stannis, it's unlikely that he could be tired out or over powered before being able to kill any of the other five kings.

So I'd say Robb, then after that Stannis or Renly, then Balon and Joffrey at the bottom.

Bookwise,I would go with Robb because he was always at the vanguard against the Lannisters, and fought well enough to earn the Northerners respect. Book Stannis is a commander, usually watching the battle from afar, and we have no reason to think hes a good or even above-average fighter despite being a God-tier commander, Balon is old, Renly is a fancy faggot who wouldnt last in a real fight for a few seconds, Joffrey is cowardly and young

Show-wise Stannis is shown to be a God-tier fighter (I LOVED that change from the books desu, having him be such an insane fighter matches his personality more than the calm commander)

I never got what the fuck was the idea behind this, why they choose Balon.
Balon didn't sit still while the others fought;
Renly did tho.

Balon seized the north, captured Deepwood Mote and Moat Cailin, and (not his wish, but his men anyway) took Winterfell.

Renly... Organized a few tourneys. And attacked Loras anus with his dick. That's about all the battle he's done.

He doesn't even try to hide his """strategy""", he asks Catelyn when Robb will move against Tywin and shit like that.

>Balon is too old and frail to stand up to even Joffrey.

Joffrey is a fucking faggot, and Balon isn't that weak. I'd bet on Balon. Joffrey is also 12. Sure the likes of Jaime and Gregor were still ok fighters at 12, but they're exceptionally rare fighters. Joffrey would get rekt by any grown men pretty much unless he's crippled or way too old (much older than Balon); He's just 40 or 50.

>muh fighting vs 3 guys in the yard
Jon Snu does that too, doesn't mean he's good.

And even if Garlan is great, skill alone isn't always enough when fighting a tank.

A tank with 8-9 feets of reach while you have 4-5. (two handed sword + longer arms, vs one-handed sword + shorter arms).

>Balon, 38 year old Iron King and veteran of several major wars would just get beaten by some 15 year old kid who has only been fighting for a few months in hand to hand

hnggggg Sophie as Xenia Onatopp fucking WHEN?

I want her to crush my head/body between her legs so bad. I mean I'd be ok with facesitting too.

What if it all ends in Jorah being azor ahai by sacrificing dany to make the sword and then ending the others?

kek
that's very aerys-like.
>Fire is my champion

She's huge and manly enough that's for sure

Only thing better than one modern day isaac hempstead wright is two modern day isaac hempstead wrights

>a 60 year old is going to fight prime-of-life Robb who has been 1v1ing Lannister fucking shits for months during his campaign.
Kek sure

All of this is wrong.

Not even a Jonsafag but the idea of the bastard brother fucking and wrecking the pussy of the the prissy legitimate sister who treated him like shit when they were younger is kind of hot.

>Stannisfags
He's still dead.