The No Man's Land scene was pure kino

the No Man's Land scene was pure kino

I want to _____________ Gal Gadot

hold hands with

Daily reminder that Gal Gadot murdered two toddlers when she was 19 year old in the IDF. For no reason other than target practice. They were not Muslims either their family was Christian. This fucking jew bitch needs to be exterminated

I wish I was a muslim in gitmo and she was the guard who tortures me with sexual abuse

I'M A SPY

t. Michael J. Anderson

He's a big spy.

>wants to help exterminate the muslim hordes
truly /ourgal/

for jew!

Not a fan of her but she look qt as fuck in those gifs.

Still won't pay to see the movie since I'm not a capeshit pleb

have sensual relations with

Hug

can someone post wonder_woman_dancing.webm ??

Be a

More like pure insulting

yes, bombing them with calisthenics training. That's the most dangerous weapon of all

The boat scene (when Diana and Steve talk about sex and sleeping together) was all ad-libbed.

Does this count?

The one where she dance over dead palestinian babies?

The twirl?

Is Gal gonna be Waifu of the Year 2017?

Kinda shocking.

This movie proves without a doubt that Snyder is a total hack.

nah senpai i meant this one

why is she so perfect?

if Daisy Ridley gets a sexier costume in Ep 8, she could win it

also is Amber Heard in JL? JL is gonna have both Gal and Amber, theres gonna be some stiff competition if you ask me

No, it proves that he shouldn't be making flicks and should go back to making films.

When painting a house you use rollers, not a fine paint brush.

She's mine for sure. I did a total 180° about her.

Daisy Ridley is not attractive, but I guess she's popular enough on this board to stand a chance.

>theres gonna be some stiff competition
There's gonna be some stiffness for sure.

t. achmed fatasses

I hope trump deports you

nice shill thread, pajeet
don't worry though as Sup Forums is working on exposing your call center

>Gal will never look at you like this

Gal Gadot:
>jewish goddess
>highly successful
>married mother of two
>home is Israel, one of the last non-cucked countries
>bombed the shit out of sandniggers
>owns a motorcycle
>single-handedly saved DC
>cute as fuck
Why did we ever hate her again?

I never hated her.
Always liked her since Fast and Furious.

more like no girl will

I hate this webm because she literally doesn't look like that anymore.

When the MCU launched, Marvel expected Hulk to be their main star. Iron Man was basically an afterthought. But when Iron Man was a massive critical and commercial success, they basically made RDJ the star of the entire franchise.

Everyone hates the first three DCEU films, but loves Wonder Woman. Is WB smart enough to make her the center of the DCEU or will they shove her to the side and try to force their shitty Superman nobody gives a fuck about into the spotlight?

I wouldn't mind more WW as a centric character.
I just don't care about Cyborg, Aquaman, or The Flash.

Yeah I think Batman is still the most popular hero ever and most people like Batfleck so no.

I literally never hated her.

>kills muslims
truly queen of Sup Forums

I don't hate her, but her body is too sticc for ww

Her legs look so weak

You just KNOW

befriend

have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with

Impregnating her once a year should be mandatory.

Wow I hate the Palestinians now!

She was pregnant while filming it

>those long jewish fingers
yes please

/ourgirl/

All memes and sj aside is it a good film? I might watch it today.

Yes.

Pregnancy does wonders to her.

sniff

drink the breast milk of

okay this makes her way hotter

>They were not Muslims either their family was Christian
Mohammed you don't have to lie on the internet

>sacrificing artistry and story because of what's popular.

I don't know about after JL, but I would rather they tell the story that they set out to, rather than shuffling things around for money.

They should give her a prominent role.

It was cringe kino yes.

The overhype of this movie is fucking offensive. Its the 30th or so capeshit movie and did nothing innovative WHATSOEVER.

Yes its competently filmed absolutely. Has some nice cinematography, some nice writing, and decent action occassionally. But these are all things that i EXPECT any average movie to have.

But with WW its overlong drags a lot in the middle and gets worse from the beginning continually until the end.

And Gal Gadot is NOT a good actress, they just managed to direct the movie around her limitations (smart move)

Its worth paying to see at half price and its still better than a lot of other capeshit. But its completely forgettable and bland, I wouldn't ever rewatch it just the same as shit like Ironman 1 etc

Let me sum this up for non-autist
>I HATE JEWS #WHITEGENOCIDE #MGTOW #1488

Cleanse

All you needed to say is that you hate women, we would get it.

Is she still breastfeeding?

What's your angle?

Are you just a butthurt DCuck that can't stand someone saying your average movie is average? Do you really have to shill for your movie so much that it becomes a godsend of capeshit?

Explain things that were exceptional in WW. Anything at all that makes it remarkable. For me:

>Pros:
- Villains have little characterization, but at least the reception scene has a bit that is delivered fairly subtly (or at least indirectly) via Chris trying to seduce Dr Poison and WW with the German
- The bit characters aren't caricatures and have a few moments of characterization to make you care somewhat about them
- The first act is well shot, colorful, and well paced. Easily the best 1/3 of the movie
- They do a respectable job at depicting the reality of some of the war even though its still pretty trivalized with MUH capeshit powers later on
- Some of the fish out of water humor actually works well
- Gal Gadot isn't outright bad/

>Cons:
- Very under written and one dimensional "villains"
- Ares gets essentially nothing until the last 10 minutes
- A contrived and cliche as fuck "JOIN ME" plot
- Distractingly bad effects in many parts
- Extremely cheesy and almost outright bad speed ramping and "theme" that doesn't fit the action
- Overlong movie that drags a lot in the middle with an absence of a lot of action
- Extremely predictable "twist"
- 100% tensionless action because of the cringy framing device.
- Terrible final shot of the movie
- Lots of close ups on Gal Gadots near-expressionless face.
- Plot holes like "Wait, where did the ship at the beach go?" or "Wait, how didn't any of the soldiers notice their perimeter being breached, their commander dying, and the fight that happened"
- Wonder Woman's "innocence" works for humor but also makes her kind of a retarded character constantly needing to be taught things.
- There is no real developmental arc for her or Steve. She starts the movie trying to save everyone and ends it the same way etc

give shekels to

>Very under written and one dimensional "villains"
>100% tensionless action because of the cringy framing device.
>Distractingly bad effects in many parts
>Extremely predictable "twist"

Sounds more like a marvel movie to me desu

>Wonder Woman's "innocence" works for humor but also makes her kind of a retarded character constantly needing to be taught things.
>There is no real developmental arc for her or Steve. She starts the movie trying to save everyone and ends it the same way etc
t. I didn't watch the movie

befriend but I know I never will because I'm a filthy hama

Exactly. That's why its pretty much just average.

Its definitely got some nice parts to it, but the good balances with the bad. It all just averages out to mediocre to me.

How can people seriously get invested in ANOTHER origin story. There have been literally dozens of capeshit movies now.

This one executes competently. But it doesn't innovate in any significant way besides the gender inversions. Its boring.

Enlighten me then. I thought it was Okay, but I dont see how people thought it was "amazing".

She seems friendly, she'd probably befriend you.

Don't forget
>BTFO all the marvel manlets

>imagine Gal Gadot in flats standing next to RDJ

I mean. I guess you could argue that he starts the movie saying that he's reluctantly helping the allies because he "tried doing nothing" first, but he also starts the movie nearly sacrificing himself for plans and then ends the movie sort of the same way.

Not that it was necessary considering that we find out that they could just have shot the gas from a far with the sniper they had. That would have done the job easily.

worship the feet of

>I don't know about after JL, but I would rather they tell the story that they set out to, rather than shuffling things around for money.

they already crossed that line long ago. Did you already forget suicide squad?

>after 3 movies of complete shit DC finally made capekino

What went so, so right?

pusy

ass rape

>implying SHE wouldn't rape YOU

yes please

>ywn be her goytoy
JUST

I can't find anything actually substantiating this. Do you have any evidence?

Just mad muzzies.

hey Sup Forums where can I find a girl that looks and acts like that?

joi

>gif
It's 2017, user.

Do you people hate Jews or Muslims, fucking pick one

Gal "Rip the spine out of Palestine" Gadot
Gal "Unleash the scarabs on the Arabs" Gadot
Gal "Hummus over Hamas" Gadot
Gal "Bring the whip to the Gaza Strip" Gadot

Find just one cute Muslim woman

I'll wait

Muslims.

>jews
Depends on the jew.
>muslims
How is that even a question.

Israel

Imagine being one of her daughters and finding this video 15 years from now

drink tea with

sauce pls

>Gal "Hummus over Hamas" Gadot

I'm in no place to judge because i saw it for 2.50 this morning but would have been worth 10.