Why isn't Hollywood capable of creating strong female characters as good as Japan?

Why isn't Hollywood capable of creating strong female characters as good as Japan?

Feminists would riot

what teenage actress could possibly play this multi-faceted character?

I wish women were even more sexualized

Why does Sup Forumseddit keep posting here?

Fuck off back to your containment board.

look at those little bitch boobies. I want those little bitch boobies to squirty milk on my cock so I can coat them in my white penis sauce

fuck off weeaboo

But Tumbrl liked it.

Is that even possible?

Why aren't weebs capable of staying in their containment boards?

Every board other than /a is a containment board you newfag

I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...

This is the containment board.

KLK is fucking garbage.

Post good anime next time.

did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child?

Not enough R34 of that one.

Nah, but LWA TV is.

pic not related

>it's a weeb leaves his containment board and tries to compare his autistic manchild cartoons with legitimate forms of art episode

I hate reruns

I love how the dumb tweest made some people forget all the terrible flaws of this show.

Funny how if you made a thread like this on Sup Forums, Sup Forums or /jp/ it would be deleted within 10 minutes yet swaglord allows these Sup Forumsedditors to run freely here

Because 90% of western female action heroes are a poor attempt to push an agenda.

People writing them don't even try to write a good character.

>he unironically says while posting in the dedicated capeshit board

I like this one more
>it's a weeb post threads on Sup Forums expecting anons to praise his shitty animes and gets assblasted and goes full retard and pretends Sup Forums is still an anime site and every board allows weebshit to be posted

>he says as he desperately posts on said board trying to be part of it every single day

Capeshit is autistic too but you can't look at this and not find this cringey trash worse than capeshit. Maybe if all anime wasn't moeshit cancer nowadays it might be respectable, but it's too late now.

99% of female anime characters are pedobait for degenerate faggots like you

>animes

you're expecting a weeb to be rational. he wouldn't a weeb if he was rational.

>muh agenda

Nice buzzword you don't even understand. The female character in that webm was made literally to pander to otaku virgins who can't handle women that don't look like 12 year old school girls, that's also pushing an agenda.

sorry, i meant to say "chinktoons". hope I didn't offend you

That series has objectively more artistic legitimacy than Wonder Woman.

s-she's fast

You really think they give a fuck what you think is respectable? It's a 20 billion $ industry with 12% annual growth. If nothing major changes it's going to overcome Hollywood in a generation or two.

Hahahahaha weebshits have to compare their trash to capeshit to make their garbage cartoons shine kek

Obviously all action girls should be fat and have armpit hair.

At least it's sincere. That's more than can be said for any capeshit

This isn't 2006 anymore user, I'm sorry.
>when you realize she's not even on the home page anymore

Post AnimeKino that whipes the floor with everything produced by western television in years.

all fucking weebs must fucking hang

>Every board other than /jp/ is a containment board you newfag

fixed that for you

Here's a good anime lads

Then why did you join the site after it went mainstream several times?

nigga please. one episode of sopranos is better than all your shitty anime combined.

k

KEK what, this is some fucking delusion. Everyone knows the industry is dying because they're paying their workers like shit and they haven't been able to monetize markets outside Japan.

Well, I was 7 in 2003.

How the shit is that an agenda? It's answering to what males find attractive. Meanwhile feminist Hollywood trash is trying to tell you what you should believe and how you should think.

And shocking news, half of anime fans are female. Go take a look at statistics from popular manga and anime.

this shit was painfully unfunny. do weebs enjoy watching big bang theory as well since it's in the same level of shit.

And you're a Sup Forumsedditor?
Why is Sup Forums always right about this cancer being behind all the spam like op on Sup Forums?

great soundtrack too

Is that why anime streaming in China exploded and industry is growing over 10% every year for almost a decade now? Have fun with your stagnant burger films. China is buying Hollywood anyways.

give me an anime that isn't about goddamn high school kids

>sincere
>meant to appeal to your penis

No. I can only assume some user saved my image, as I also posted it earlier today on Sup Forums.

OH WAIT ITS THE SAME ANTI-Sup Forums CANCER THAT HAD NO IDEA HOW 8½ RELATED TO POLTICS
AHAHAHAHAHAH

Bebop? Fate/Zero? Steins;Gate?

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

>clinging to a show that's been over for 10 years
The absolute state of western television! Sad!

>Fate/Zero? Steins;Gate?
kek, is this what weeb actually like. i guess the standards are really low if this is considered good.

S;G is good. F/Z is popular among women.

S;G is about otakus so it's even worse than high schoolers

the anime that saved anime

>KLK
>garbage

Naruto is the DBZ of this generation
One Piece is the Legend of Galactic Heroes of this generation
OnePunchMan is the Hokuto no Ken of this generation
Sword Art Online is the Rurouni Kenshin of this generation
Kiwaguro no Brynhildr is the Akira of this generation
Lain / Madoka is the Evangelion of this generation
Attack on Titan is the Berserk of this generation
and Kill La Kill is the Cowboy Bebop of this generation.

They're the same tiers, anyone that disagrees is just nostalgia-fagging

if you got shot like that would you be physically able to stab the person right in front of you

>Lain / Madoka is the Evangelion of this generation

Lain is almost 20 years old

>S;G is good
no it's not.
> F/Z is popular among women.
so?

and HxH is the king of this generation

but gon loses nearly every fight and he's not even close to being the strongest guy at the end

Why is outright feminist anime absolute kino, while feminist western media is terrible pandering trash?

Because the former isn't made with the intent to push an agenda

This show was fucking awful. Can't believe you retards like this

>Why is outright feminist anime absolute kino

because you can masturbate to it

pic unrelated

Maybe.
You can find plenty of historical examples of both people taking multiple shits to the chest and still fighting as well as going down instantly.

t. brainlets

looks like he got shit inthe heart though

The Japanese understand true feminism, and not the degenerate post-modernist trash of an ideology that Western feminists espouse. Japanese feminism is untouched by jewish influence, and is still pure.

Because Japan realizes that a good character isn't dependent on their gender. A character is good because of the experiences and events that occur during their lives - THOSE things can be affected by gender. A person who writes a character with the fact that they're a female, or they're black, or they're transexual, or whatever the fuck else, first and foremost as a character description is a hack - and most western writers are hacks

>skinny faggots punching and kicking the air is considered "king" of anime?

Only by that one user. Also learn to greentext, newfag

>this is what weebs actually believe
>meanwhile in japan women get their own trains that are nicer than mix trains
>jap women still get child custody and japanese men don't even make enough to live if half their paycheck goes to a woman

The helicopters exploding after being pelted with arrows made it extra sophisticated.

the fluidity and attention to detail in every frame is pretty impressive

>implying I don't know how to greentext?

>strong female characters
Wrong girl user

He's part of her crew. It's an act. He wasn't really shot. He walks around with the "wound" later and freaks people out. It's pretty well done.

Stop it

>I uhhh don't like Sup Forums in my Sup Forums
>but Sup Forums is 100% ok in my book

if you send me your address ill rape then kill you if you like

I didn't say that Japan was a feminist paradise you fucking retard. It obviously isn't. However, Japanese feminism wants actual equality, rather than just gendered vengeance, and hysteria about shit that is irrelevant. Unfortunately Japanese feminism has been mostly relegated by Japanese society due to the Japanese abhorrence of change.

shit show tbqh

This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

This is true, there's nothing inherently wrong with feminism but modern American culture is corrupt and corrupts anything it touches.

Why does the anime and manga industry have more female creators in practically every position (director, designer, writer, mangaka, composer, animator) than ANY western media industry?

Is anime the most redpilled medium?