Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel

Kamala is love, Kamala is life. Let's celebrate the best Ms. Marvel.
Also, what do you think she'll do in Civil War 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GWillowWilson/status/741852303792054272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1) Kamala is a girl!
2) She's cute!
3) I love her!
4) Kamala!

5) Embigging, don't forget that part.

She'll drop Carol as an idol and start looking up to the superior Captain Marvel.
I know Carol and Monica are supposedly on the same side but I don't care

How many sizes can she embiggen her breasts?

All of them.

Let's dream for the day when this will happen.

Hey, has Bruno considered switching faiths yet, so he could pork Kamala?
spoiler for haram

Going by that pic, at least now we know the secret identity of the transexual friend of Squirrel Girl

twitter.com/GWillowWilson/status/741852303792054272

I'm going to convert her to hedonist paganism!
That sounds like a perfectly cromulent idea.

Best adorable brown girl, hands down.

Did she make Kamala say DC isn't that bad?

>GWW:This Civil War II arc of Ms Marvel is going to be...intense. I think we've already made [Mark Waid] cry.
>Waid: I'm not speaking to you, lady. You're too cruel. Too cruel.

It's amazing how different Miyazawa's art seems to be when he doesn't have a shit colorist.

As long as KaMiles/ is still gonna be a thing, they can do whatever they want.

Noooooo, I donĀ“t want to see anything bad happen to Kamala, she is too pure!

Kamala will become Ms. Punisher at the end of the series

>Ms. Punisher
I can't even imagine how that would work. Does Frank adopt her and give her her own room in Little Guantanamo?

She will start shape-shifting her arms into weapons shooting menstrual blood because the patriarchy won't let her use tampons

Gross!

Men of Marvel love to corrupt pure things

Who should voice her?

inb4 Ashley Burch

Tell me about this adorable brown tyke.

Kill this awful character. As an ex Muslim who knows Islam for what it is I cannot fathom how Marvel can publish a book like this.

Islam is the religion of peace, you xenophobic racist scumbag! How dare you?!

Sounds like you were a shitty brown-country Muslim.
Not an awesome MURICA Muslim.

She's a muslim girl with sizechanging powers. Also she'a a cute, A CUTE.
If you are into giantess fetish this is your comic.

Anthony Burch

I'm always willing to try out a new fetish, of course.

How many people could have Kamela killed if she had attacked that gay bar instead of Omar?

>DESTROY ANYTHING I DON'T AGREE WITH
Good to see your mentality hasn't changed

She's no more religious than any other superhero, really. She's just from a Muslim family.

Her brother is devout and her friend is, but she's not. I think it's actually good because unlike things that go "b-but not ALL Muslims!" and deny that extremism has any sort of connection with it, it just says "well not all 'muslims' actually really give a shit about it, like how not all 'catholics' actually give a shit about church or confession or God at all and only kind of sort of even believe in God at all".

In fact, in a lot of parts it paints people who practice religion with any degree of seriousness as kind of fucking weirdos, like her brother.

>Also, what do you think she'll do in Civil War 2?

Going by the teaser of last issue, Ulysses's precog (but mostly going to revealed as reality-distortion ID's Bruno as a future supervillain) and Kamala's going to go to bat for her BFF

And judging by Waid's reaction, Kamala will probably recognize Carol and Tony ARE both acting like selfish pissbabies and drops being an ANAD Avengers and goes solo, hindering Waid's shipping

Easy peasy

They made Bruno gay to sink that ship. Also he might become a villain in Civil War 2 or at worst he's dead. Plus side is that Kamala can create steamier slashfics involving him since it's canon and publish them on Tumblr.

At worst they crib a plot point from the first civil war with Speedball becoming Penance.

Part 1

Ulysees tells the group that there will be several emerging Inhumans in the next few days. He doesn't see who but sees the actions of there tetragenesis.

Kamala proceeds to act upon a threat Ulysees sees an Inhuman blowing up a hospitial and mass hysteria happening because of it.

Finds out Kamran is here because another Inhuman was admitted to ICU before they completely cocooned. Bonus points if the person is Pakistani and/or Muslim.

She fights Kamran while trying to find the Inhuman. Proceeds to destroy a bit of the building but tries not to harm civilians.

Kamran finds the Inhuman and tries to escape with the pod. Kamran uses his gambit power to attack her but she redirects it again but accidentally hits the pod.

The pod is channeling the Inhuman's special ability which by being hit with Kamran's energy reacts and creates a larger explosion that breaks a nearby oxygen line and ignites the gas inside.

Creates a chain reaction that causes several people on oxygen in the ICU to inhale flames, smoke, or possibly have their lines explode.

The resulting heat is the catalyst needed to hatch the pod and the person comes falling out.

Kamala grabs that person and runs from the scene while Kamran is either left unconscious or is blown away from the resulting explosions.

Later videotapes and/or Kamran being captured by someone else shows fragments of the resultant struggle between Kamran and Kamala.

Someone like J. Jonah Jameson shock jocks the entire thing and at best makes Kamala look reckless and her actions led to quite a few deaths of ICU patients. At worst he goes racial/islamaphobe and says it was a terrorist attack and riles the base against Kamran and possibly Kamala as either being in on it or just reckless. This increases racial/religious hostility in her community.

A GIRL BETRAYED BY HER MENTOR

PUNISHED KAMALA

>superior Captain Marvel
but that's not Billy

Part 2

After Kamala has turned that person over to the Inhumans she retires to her room tired.

Turns on the TV or goes online and sees the coverage of her actions as Ms. Marvel. Going by the worst case of the person in Part 1, she begins to have an emotional breakdown. She didn't know about the deaths of the ICU people and as much as she hates Kamran she doesn't want him branded a terrorist and used as a scapegoat to hate inhumans/muslims.

Cut to a side note after all this has happened and the shock jock has everyone riled up. Aamir is in full prayer getup and is walking home from a prior engagement. He walks past the destroyed hospital but because of his natural cocky attitude it looks like he balks at it when he really doesn't care. Someone probably a Caucasian meathead type takes offense and walks up to him and tells him off. The arguement becomes confrontational and leads to Aamir getting beat up. Cops nearby hear the scuffle and the assailant escapes. Aamir isn't dead but he's hurt really bad.

Kamala sees this as an opportunity to do something right and also redeem Kamran so she finds out where he is. She goes Ms. Marvel and proceeds to go to the holding area owned by Stark Industries. She tells the guardsmen that she's friends with Tony but he tells her off.

Angered but still wanting to see him acts like she's leaving and turns around the corner. She sees a person inspecting some cargo thats supposed to go into the facility. She shrinks down and sneaks into one of the boxes after he checks it. The box is loaded back into the truck and she infiltrates the facility. Bonus: She makes an inside joke about Metal Gear Solid or Black Widow because she's so sneaky.

Flash Sideways to Tony meeting with Ulysees and using his tech to catalog his visions in a cerebro like device. As he's looking into the data he notices a vision of Kamran causing another accident in Manhattan tomorrow.

>that clothing
Now im erect

we're all diamonds

why are they doing an ISIS training course? is this the work of the Red Skull?

yes, later they will learn how to avoid- that is to say, dodge- a big, red spherical object- which some may call a ball- to simulate a hostage situation where they are under heavy fire

You think you're smart? Well how do you like BOMBARDMENT?!

>made Bruno gay
Mike is a fat Latina girl. It's short for some weird version of Michelle. Unless I missed something and she turned out to have a dick.

>Also, what do you think she'll do in Civil War 2?

Go to Orlando and kill a bunch of queers

Fuck Waid.

Presumably she'll get wailed on by Carol.

Punished Kamala very soon indeed.

Part 3

This doesn't make sense to Tony because he personally saw to it that Kamran was locked up tight for both his sake and others.

Tony suits up and goes to the lockup facility to see what's going on.

Cut back to Kamala with the worker carrying her box into an office her looking through one of the hand holes to see where she's going.

Conveniently this box is going to Tony Stark's personal office at this facility. She waits until the person is buzzed in by the secretary and places the box beside the secretary. The man walks off and the secretary opens the box to sort through the papers before taking it into Tony's office.
Kamala starts ducking between documents as the secretary thumbs through them as not to be seen. Secretary sighs as she seems done with her inspection and takes the box into the office and places it in the room by his desk. She walks out the room and returns to her desk as the door locks.

Kamala crawls out between the pages and proceeds to jump out of the box as she embiggens herself in midair to normal size over the carpet.

She begins to search through the office until she finds something that tells her Kamran's location. She finds it, probably a file but knowing Tony loving digital it would be a video file on his terminal that was conveniently left unlocked because no one would ever sneak into an office personally owned by Tony Stark.

She proceeds to use her cellphone to download a general map of this building using the upgrade she got when working with Tony before. She looks for a way to escape the room and sees an air vent. She proceeds to stretch to it and times her shrink so she rubber bands into it at the right size and placement.

She walks through the vents and makes her way to Kamran's cell. There could also be joke/thriller moments where she has to evade an escaped lab rat ready to eat her or time her shrink again to avoid spinning fan blades.

The hard part being my dick

Part 4

She finally gets to Kamran's cell and after the guards have left, embiggens herself and proceeds to talk to him.

Kamran laughs at her and says that he knew she couldn't be without him because they're still made for each other and she's on the right side if she busts him out. She face twists in disgust while she explains that she's only here to make sure he's okay and have him tell the truth about what happened.

Kamran laughs again and tells her that he has already done that. It won't help at all because its his word versus theirs and a certain someone in this room is sure to be in the same predicament. She pouts and just gives up taking to him as she gets ready to leave the room.

Flash into Tony entering the room full armor proceeds to blast who he thinks is an intruder trying to bust Kamran out. She reacts and shrinks but the repulser blast hits the door panel and causes it to short circuit and the cell opens.

Kamran begins to run away and says that he couldn't have done it without her with a wink as he escapes through another door while the alarms go off. She tries to stretch catch him but Tony tries to blast him at the same time and Kamala inadvertently gets in the way.

Tony demands that Kamala explains herself but she says he wouldn't understand and proceeds to leave. Tony stops her and a resulting fight breaks out that leaves both injured but Kamala unleashes her powers and causes Tony to become disabled. She leaves the scene afterwards.

As she gets home she gets a call from her parents asking where she is in a scared manner. She asks why and finds out her brother has been hurt and is being rushed to the hospital.

She gets there as fast as she can making sure to change back into her civilian clothes. She still has some minor cuts from her fight with Tony but she's healing fast. Dad sees one on her lip and asked if she was attacked too. She nods it off and said she was clumsy and tripped or something.

don't forget to tip your fedora!

Part 5

Aamir wakes up from the medication and asks where he is. He's been put into an auxiliary wing of the damaged hospital while they repair the other wings. Everyone moves in closer to comfort him. He tells them what happened and asks if they caught the guy. The wife says no and Aamir has a shit fit that causes him to spaz out and almost fall out the bed. Kamala asks if there is anything she can do for him and he angrily says, "Find the monster that attacked me. But I doubt you could do even that." The mom cries while her dad starts praying and Kamala leaves the room heartbroken.

Flashback to Tony with his suit finally rebooted and hooks up the Ulysees network. He sees the Kamran event will still happen so he calls someone to deal with it. As he does he sees another vision of Kamala as Ms. Marvel standing over a man who appears to be dead with blood on her right hand and it seems to be dated for a few hours from now.

Back to Kamala and we see that she's in the lobby of the hospital and using her phone to access the video feeds outside the hospital. It takes time but she's able to get one good frame of the guy who attacked her brother. She uses the Stark database to search for him and finds his address. Still filled with anger from this news and the general crummy day she's had she finds a place to suit back up and goes to that location. End panel shows both Tony and Kamala heading to the apartment.

Kamala gets to the appartment and hears two voices inside saying how it's a fucking travesty that one of those "people" is actually being treated at the hospital one of them blew up. One of them makes a comment about how we wouldn't mind blowing them up and how he wished the coppers stopped him from finishing the job.

This sets Kamala off as she barges into the room and attacks the two men. She proceeds to knock one into a couch with a punch while the other one ducks under the table. As she begins to take the man, the couch guy pulls a gun.

inb4 Kamala compares pre-crime to racial profiling

>Punished Kamala
except she's a budget Mr. Fantastic
Punished Snake was a batman among mooks
Kamala is a rubber band among physical gods
cruel gods at that too

Final Part

She grabs the man under the table with her left hand and is suspending him in a grapple. The man from the couch sprawls outwards and begins the point his gun at Kamala's head.

She sees this from the corner of her eye and realizes that he's the one that hurt her brother. She begins to unleash her powers again and punches him straight in the face with her right hand which breaks his neck but the sound is muffled by the reactionary gunshot that misses Kamala and clips his buddy in the hind of his leg. His screams of pain shocks her and he begins to drop him. As the man goes into the fetal position she walks over to the man on near the couch and asks him why he did it.

There is no response. She begins to turn move closer and step over his body and screams in horror as she realizes he's dead. At this time Tony bursts through the window and sees the blood on her right hand. She pleads to Tony to let her explain but Tony isn't having it and begins repulsor blasts her. She reacts and shrinks down escape between a crack in the wall. Tony gets ready to shoot but realizes there are other people who can get hurt. He calls an ambulance for the shot guy and tells everyone that Ms. Marvel is now suspect in a murder case.

She gets away but now she's marked a murderer and possible assistant to Kamran. With everything caving in on her at once this could easily start her down the path of being Ms. Punisher, especially if they find a way to work Frank into consoling her about it if they meet while she's a fugitive.

>Bruno hinted to be turning evil
>The jersey town has been hating her since the gentrification arc
>Nakia especially doesn't like ms Marvel
It's all about the come tumbling down

The Quran remains the same shit filled book wherever

So does the Bible, and yet you get Christians who can be pretty chill.

Who is he shipping her with?
Because I often hear her being chipped with Miles, but I didn't catch much "vibrations" between those two in the ANAD pages. She had more interactions with Kid Nova

>twitter.com/GWillowWilson/status/741852303792054272

soon Kamala will learn why I call her MurderCarol. My body is ready

>Ulysses's precog ID's Bruno as a future supervillain and Kamala's going to go to bat for her BFF
and Carol beats the crap out of her, then drags him off to jail? Aw yisss. 'MURRICA

Nova and Miles, weird love triangle thingy

>2016
>Still thinking someone outside of Sup Forums gives a shit over whiny Nextwave black lady

Does her comic still sell?

>>Bruno hinted to be turning evil
Why does everybody keep thinking this? It's more likely that Uly sees that Bruno's going to die or at least come very close to dying.

Al Ewing does.
Then again he looks like someone who would go to Sup Forums so you might be right.

What I also like about that is despite her brother coming off as a goofball weirdo, he also isn't demonized for being religious either. In fact, there are times where he actually acts rather heroic.

I don't the comics are anything amazing, but in terms of how it handles religion (especially Islam), I think this is the comic people should look to.

>Bruno becomes supervillain to rescue Kamala

it'll be poetry i tell you

Where's that page of Machine Man building a Monica robot who acts just like the real thing by constantly whining that she used to lead the Avengers?

Her life has been going far too well. We need to Spider-Man her shit up.

>be out of character

>kiss miles

>be cute.

I an ready for te worst just to dont get hurt when it happen.

I predict Bendis will do a standford with Kamala and she will become the new speedball

Him being a fucking ungrateful about being saved was probably the most typical thing he ever did.

I had this dream when Kamala was pooping on my chest, and I smeared it all over everywhere. And then she licked some of it.

Kamala sucking a dick. Haram, or halal?

I had a dream in which I got a symbiote and was stalking Miles-Man because that what we do and discovered him and Kamala flirting together
this really pissed us off
like i don't know if this was because my other wanted Miles or that i was just jealous of him making moon eyes with such a qt
so, then i started stalking her
i morphed my suit to look like a generic spider dude and made my introduction
she was skeptical at first but there was a montage of us slowly gaining her trust
while on rooftop stakeout we start to get overly affectionate with her

she tells us that she only likes us as a friend and she has someone else in mind
we tell her Spider-Man belongs to us and we drop our hero disguise
there are teeth and tentacles everywhere
she makes a big fist to knock us out, but we no sell it
we can see the fear in her eyes
this is a battle she can't win
with fight no longer being an option she tries flight and makes her legs long to run away
while stepping to the next rooftop we leap upon her and go tumbling down into the darkness of the alley below
Kamala is pinned underneath us
our hands grasp her wrist and her legs are forced open by our knees
her screams for help are silence as we pour some of ourselves down her throat
she's gagging, blood and snot is coming out of her nose, and there are tears running down her domino mask onto bruised cheeks
our tongue rolls out and licks them up; slathering her face in our saliva
a multitude of secondary arms are formed from our mass and being to tickle, pinch, and massage her body
without notice they strip her of her leggings
all three of us knows whats going to happen next
we tell her no one is coming for her. she can't stop us. we remove ourselves from her mouth so she can beg us not to make her a woman
Kamala spits in our face and tells us she won't give us the satisfaction
"no, the satisfaction will be all ours" and we enter her... all three holes at once
like the whole time we're doing this Spider-Man is watching in a darken corner masturbating
everything that we do to Kamala was just a show we put on for him

weirdest dream ever. wtf does it mean?

I just imagined Kamala furiously jerking me off.
I don't know how I feel about it.

it means that you should work as an accountant for IBM. at least, that's what is written in my deluxe book about dreams and interpretations of the dreams.

Kamala + sausage = cumming like a maniac

So will Kamala ever have a Daredevil style crisis of faith?

Daredevil books are considerably edgier than Kamala's, even ignoring religion it wouldn't make sense on tone alone.

Maybe when she gets older.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

Mike is short for Michelle.

>marvel characters aging

what do you think she is, Julie Power?

Let's hope she remains somewhat relevant and doesn't just end up in the "List of characters that are so unknown that can be used as cannon fodder for the events"
Which is the most recent character that reached fame. I think the most recent one that became S-level of popularity is Wolverine, but what about the B and C-string characters?

Michaela, actually.

Julie is more a bisexual even if apparently people don't know they actually exist

Also I'd really like a regular series for the Power Pack Even just to have some kind of consistent age between the siblings

Kamala is probably safe. Killing her off would be considered racist.

Yet black characters die every event, mostly as the very first ones.

Sure, currently the blacks have lost position in the scale of the "protected minorities", but says that muslims/girls/whatever won't follow them after some years?

Laura Bailey,

Kamala is so hot, but so ugly.

She-Hulk just bit it, so I guess women are fair game.
But I hope they see that killing new characters is a very bad tactic because it alienates readers and fans in particular.
If they kill a character you just hung your heart on, that will burn you. You won't even care next time for fear of being burned again by the same cheap shot.
Killing Kamala in the next year's will earn them a ton of middle fingers from the readership and possibly drive away a large number of those mostly interested in the character.
Also killing off fringe minorities is strategically bad. You just look like a dick for killing your one Pakistani hero.

But the main problem here is likely that people will always assume that new chars won't stick if you keep killing them for shock. Ask the X-Men crowd how they like it.

The miles and kamala ship shit is more from their solo books