Trump is a BIG problem for India

Donald Trump's man on foreign policy and national security is Paul Manafort.

Paul Manafort's relation with Pakistani and Saudi spy groups go back to 1990. Manafort has literally spied against India on behalf of a Pakistani/Saudi-funded front group in the US by posing as a CNN journalist. He also made sure Pakistan got very cheap nuke-capable French submarines despite French, American and Indian opposition.

yahoo.com/news/top-trump-aide-lobbied-for-1409744144007222.html

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/04/paul_manafort_isn_t_a_gop_retread_he_s_made_a_career_of_reinventing_tyrants.html

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/research/reports/2009/11/the-pakistan-britain-terror-connection-lessons-and-warnings-for-the-united-states
redstate.com/streiff/2016/04/18/breaking.-trump-convention-manager-paul-manafort-lobbied-pakistani-intelligence-front-group/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422387/Blonde-Danish-girl-stabbed-mother-death-radicalised-watching-ISIS-execution-videos-online-jailed-nine-years.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It wasn’t the only time that Manafort received money from the Pakistanis. Michael Isikoff has reported that Manafort was paid $700,000 by the Kashmiri American Council—ostensibly a grassroots organization advocating against Indian control of the contested borderland. Funding for the group, however, came from Pakistani intelligence. The assistant U.S. attorney who investigated the Kashmiri American Council has called it a “false flag operation.” Manafort flew his own false flags in the name of his stealth client. In 1993, he traveled to Kashmir to obtain footage for a video his firm was producing on behalf of the Pakistanis. The work entailed interviewing Indian officials, who would have never granted access if Manafort announced his true purpose. To get in the door, he lied about his identity, telling the Indians that he worked for CNN. Manafort has denied that he ever misrepresented himself, but he so offended the Indian government that a spokesman for its foreign ministry issued a public rebuke: “The whole thing was obviously a blatant operation of producing television software with a deliberate and particularly anti-Indian slant by lobbyists hired by Pakistan for this very purpose.”

tl;dr

Also, who gives a fuck about India?

>Money arrives to Manafort circuitously, sometimes through the dodgiest of routes. We know this because he admitted one instance to investigators. If there’s one place on the planet inhospitable to American political consultants, it is France. So when Manafort wrote a campaign strategy for Eduoard Balladur’s presidential campaign in 1995, his role was kept from the public. Payments traveled beneath the table. In fact, the French investigation revealed, the money came from a good friend and old client of Manafort’s, a Lebanese arms dealer called Abdul Rahman al-Assir. (Manafort took Assir to George H.W Bush’s inauguration in 1989; Assir once loaned Manafort $250,000, as the Washington Post reported this week).

>Manafort’s fee was a small piece of a larger kickback scheme. At least $200,000 came to Manafort, some of it via accounts in Madrid. It was part of a deal brokered by Assir. He arranged for France to sell Pakistan three Agosta submarines—with tens of millions of euros in “commissions” returning to the coffers of the Balladur campaign. The scandal, known in France as the “Karachi Affair,” has hovered over the country’s politics ever since it broke in 2010. (The English ex-wife of another Franco-Lebanese arms dealer involved in l’affair revealed the Manafort payments to a French judge.)

Most terror-related prisoners in the UK are Pakistanis. Most of whom have some kind of relations with Pakistan/Saudi-funded "pro-Kashmiri" groups.

heritage.org/research/reports/2009/11/the-pakistan-britain-terror-connection-lessons-and-warnings-for-the-united-states

Bump

I like Trump but people like Pence and Manafort are more loyal to a bag of money from foreign countries than to the American people.

>Concerned about foreign financial support

I really hope your comment is implicitly supporting Hillary, because that's comedy gold.

He's a big guy.

Fuck Hillary for being a globalist neocon loyal to Saudi Arabia and Israeli lobby in the US.

But Trump will be the same if he doesn't get away from neocons like Pence and Manafort.

Also why didn't he choose Rand Paul as his VP?

well its not like they can vote, and its not like trump/pence will be worse to india than obama or hillary

Oh kay sir
I won't vote him

Well this has less to do with India and more to do with how neocons are effectively surrounding and isolating Trump.

redstate.com/streiff/2016/04/18/breaking.-trump-convention-manager-paul-manafort-lobbied-pakistani-intelligence-front-group/

POO

Germany YES!

So u got a poo fetish? Come to india. We got streets full for you to eat

Terrible unfunny comeback.

DENMARK YES!

But your holy cows taste much better ranjeet.

Just trying to help a differently abled cuck. There was no hidden intention to insult i sewer

>norway

cuck

>i sewer
>sewer

ayy lmao. Look up that word pajeet.

>sewer

you mean ganges?

I sewer in the name of djesus, the greatest bastard ever born

We stopped trusting Americans after Nixon tried to wage war with us but got cucked by USSR.

>new zealand

faggot

>Manafort are more loyal to a bag of money from foreign countries than to the American people.

Did he spy on Americans? No, he was told to do a job so he did it.

India is full aware they've been spied on by just about everyone, that's how espionage fucking works.

is there some version of this when she's fingering her a bit? God I get hard-on just by thinking about it. Any drawfags here who could help?

I got you covered brate.

Thank you user

creepy roach

hvali keka

rate your country woman olaf

qt/10

too bad she got culturally enriched by that mudshit pic related and killed her own mother after she was watching some isis videos

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422387/Blonde-Danish-girl-stabbed-mother-death-radicalised-watching-ISIS-execution-videos-online-jailed-nine-years.html

anyway, stay strong neighbour.

>pic

ayy lmao I knew the story but have never seen a pic of her. Fuck that bitch into hell.

wtf i hate trump now
I will have my million other pajeet know that and they will vote for Hillary now

kek

>million
aren't there close to a billion of you street shitters now? you all smell like hot ass and feet too

sack of shit got what see deserved. Same as the shitskin.

Shame we cant deport her ass too. Death penalty should really be reestablished.

He is talking about the Indians in US because Indians living in India can't vote in American elections you dense motherfucker. How do you even manage to handle our black money by being so fucking dumb.

Difference is he wipes his ass with 100 $ bills, you wipe your ass with your hand.

Manafort was involved with the Saudi officials and hijackers that did 9/11
He also ran money for bin laden

And you wipe nigger refugee assholes with your tongue. Thanks, now I have got it all.