Where does it says that you have to let milions of muslims?

Where does it says that you have to let milions of muslims?
Where does it says that people have the right to migrate to USA?
No, really, where?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/12/08/top-scholars-say-trumps-muslim-immigrant-ban-could-be-constitutional
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it doesn't, but the muslim-constitution-man didn't say it does either. he was just being a demagogue.

>have you read muh constitution?
>here have mine
>thunderous applause

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/12/08/top-scholars-say-trumps-muslim-immigrant-ban-could-be-constitutional

Show this to your kikebook friends who no doubt shared that muzzie cunt's speech.

The truth is, nobody but Trump supporters cares if it's constitutional or not. It's just another way of calling Trump wasist, the Democrats will ride on this as much as they can to get ahead in the polls, regardless of if it's valid.

I mean the constitution may say that you can't discriminate based on religion but is logical that it applies to US citiezens.
BTW how is affirmative action constitutional then?

the POTUS is allowed to cut off any and all immigration for any reason or no reason whatsoever

>BTW how is affirmative action constitutional then?
It's not but they've been stalling that thing decision from getting to the supreme court in any way shape or form for as long as they can

>I mean the constitution may say that you can't discriminate based on religion

Amendment one states
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This only applies to citizens of the country. And there are no proposals from Trump that violate this Amendment.

He is proposing that we deny legal immigration and refuse visas to those applying from countries that have too high a percentage of support for terrorist groups.

DNC doesn't care about outlining any of this and will continue it's nonsensical propaganda though.

>>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances
Nothing about inmigrants, I see. Libs are full of shit as always and no one has the guts to tell them on the face.

Can't seem to find the sand nigger importation amendment. I must not be reading it correctly.

I mean what the hell do muslims think they have the right to inmigrate to the whole world?
Who do they think they are?
Why can a country just say no to letting them in?
In no other time in history do people had the right to migrate, never.

>Why can a country just say no to letting them in?

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

Don't you people read the constitution in class?
Why don't people know this?

No, we do not. When I was in elementary school we read the preamble and quickly went through the amendments. I'm pretty sure we also read the first paragraph or two of the declaration of independence.

I went back and actually read the thing only in my mid 30s. Don't forget that our education is controlled mainly by people who want to destroy this country.

They are always and forever on Hijra spreading Islam by any means necessary. They will use shitlib reinterpretation of the law and constitution if it suits them and they will later reject the same laws and constitution when they have enough power to assert themselves. They will continue this struggle so long as westerners permit them to agitate without any push back.

>(((Emma Lazarus)))

The bit about all men created equal

Its been subverted by ethnicities playing against each other.

This problem has been magnified by your rece baitor in chief

That's a good question, compañero. There is actually not a single article in the constitution which would prohibit immigration policy precluding certain countries on the basis of religion or anything else. If we wanted to, we could ban immigration from any country that drives manual and not automatic and it would still be constitutional since they are not US citizens in the first place and do not enjoy the rights it entitles. However liberals seem to think the constitution applies to literally everyone I the world and that everyone is entitled to US citizenship, even illegal migrants, so they somehow turn the migration issue into a constitutional issue.

Trump isn't actually playing 6D spacetime underwater blackjack, he fell for the bait hard, up to this point he's just been lucky

Even if you take this amendment at face value, if there is a religion which tells its adherents to ignore and destroy the principles of said religion, that religion is now a political movement and therefore doesn't have the same protections as a religion. Nuance is key to everything people.

One of the cringiest quotes ever put

>Why don't people know this?
The Amendments aren't read verbatim anymore. The textooks now offer a "summary" that misrepresents their content.

Jesus fucking Christ did you faggots even read our letter when we sent it?

"All men are created equal" is from the the declaration of independence.

They're CREATED equal. That doesn't mean they're equal their entire lives. As soon as they chose to take up islam they are no longer equal and there is no good reason we should have to take them in

Our Founding Fathers had a lot of negative things to say about Islam.It seems Americans have forgotten that our Founding Fathers didn't want Muslims in the USA.

>They're CREATED equal. That doesn't mean they're equal their entire lives
mmm true

Cheap labor schemers (Federal Reserve, Mega Banks and Mega Corps) need to take cheap laborers from poor brown countries. That is why you will hear so much talk about America being a nation of immigrants.

The Cheap Labor Schemers don't integrate with their new workers except as Masters to their Slaves. Anyone on the lower level is Force Integrated and the National Guard will be called out if they protest such integration.

End the Federal Reserve and the Money Printing Advantage! Tell your children.