Would it be kino as a movie?

Would it be kino as a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJCeJ7xPQgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im not even sure the source material is "kino"

DRUMPF XDD

In this lex is prez and is legit amazing in the job.

Not so amazing is The Soviet Union is still a superpower. Even Reagan defeated them.

so what happens does he use his powers to be a one man tractor factory or does he eliminate dissidents faster than a speeding bullet?

Would be great were it not for it's shit ending.

If you like lex as president i would recommend pic related

>does he eliminate dissidents faster than a speeding bullet?

>The Soviet Union is still a superpower
Because they have Superman.

Definitely as a animated movie, i would also like to see the nail and Gotham by gaslight adapted

Do not read this if you actually know anything about history. This could have been so good.

Snyder pls go

Yes. A standalone Red Son movie would be worth it. It would be cbm of Kick-Ass proportions.

He has Stalin watlzing with Hyppolyta. Because Stalin was such a ladies' man, right? And then the Amazons are talking about the difference between women's rights and human rights. And my tendies were on the floor.

>SUPER RED
>MAN SON

>Instead of Red Son, Kingdom Come, Long Halloween, or a WW animated movie we get trash like Batman and Harley Quinn
What the fuck?

That's because they have fucking superman on their side, ya madman.

why the fuck would you wanna watch a Kingdom Come animated movie? It's impossible to adapt that art style to 2D.

YES! YES! DO IT! NOW!

>it's another thinly veiled /leftypol/ episode.

Yes, he literally does both over the course of the comic.

>Bald man is president
I can only suspend my disbelief so much

excuse my autism but i fucking hate when they flip letters like that especially to make it seem russian

They only flipped the N to make it look like the cyrillic letter.

and the R

So that Dan brown one A&D would've been the ultimate trigger eh?

Could be great, but general audiences hate clever premises.

The fuck is Super Red Man Son?

It would be to risky for any studio, especially since all capeshit has to be a 'shared universe' now

this would be a huge problrm

Native american superhero

how can a book be kino ya twat

I kek everitiem

There's an motion comic of it on YouTube. Very high quality, even the voice acting is fantastic for something like this.

The comic isn't even that great. It's a cool "what if" scenario but doesn't have the anything particularly outstanding going for it.

kino

look at his pleb

Nah, he uses his powers to set the quotas for mining and shit like that.

>I've forgotten the name if the guy who mined 500% of his monthly quota in a week

Commies had hysterical propaganda

They'd just have to tone down the Millarisms and it would be great

>it's another "Batman and Superman fight because reasons" episode
No thanks.

If they made it as a good animation, yes. DC animation has really dropped the ball lately. Killing Joke was terrible.

Has there ever been a good solo Superman comic?

How does this end again? Isn't future earth Kryptonian and Lex is superman's ancestor or something?

It's Stakhanov, you ignorant capitalist pig

youtube.com/watch?v=pJCeJ7xPQgw

can the gay capeshit just fuck off already, jesus.

Several actually.

Yeah. Krypton is actually earth in the future. The ship travelled so fast (and gravitational forces were messed up anyway because dying planet) it just sent Kal-El back in time.

This would've been a better choice for the DCEU, what with giving it to a hack who doesn't even like Superman. Red Son is the kind of story where you can explore Supes as a scary fascist demigod.

Superman is Kal-L instead of Kal-EL, the L is for Luthor, Luthor is his famous ancestor famous for defeating the Superman and bringing world peace that lasts millions of years. Superman is sent back in time just before the end of the world, from far future Earth yes.

So dumb.

no. It was a shit book where th eauthor was a fucking coward and refused to take sides while supplementing each side with shitty arguments, most of which did not share a common base.

That's called PC beating around the bush and it sells copies, but also proves that the writer is a hack.

Both.

>Gotham by Gaslight
>not The Doom That Came To Gotham

Plebeian vintage Batman choice.

Shit, why isn't there a comic where Superman gets adopted by some native americans instead of the wholesome American-As-Apple-Pie Kents? ? That could be pretty interesting, really. Like, the social upheaval that would come with a living god campaigning for their rights in America during the 20-30's or whenever. Or just the effect it would have on Superman himself, growing up on a reservation.

More interesting than "What if Superman ruled the world variation #6" in any case.

well he'd just be a drunken drug-addled rapist
fund it

>superman tries to follow in his father's footsteps
>can't get drunk because Kryptonian physique
>gets bullied by the people his own age because he can't huff glue or shoot up due to ice-breath and impervious skin

Red Man becomes a superhero.
Method wasn't so lucky.

That's one part and it isn't even the climax.
Though poor Russian terrorist Batman was awesome.