So do all they do in this show is shit on religion?

so do all they do in this show is shit on religion?

i dont even know what podcast that is but you some kind of oversensitive faggot OP?

idk all I ever heard them do is yell reddit-tier jokes over one another. Unlistenable numale garbage.

I listened to a few random episodes, none of which had anything to do with religion. There was however a lot of reading of wikipedia summaries and embarrassing improv passing as humor.

>last cumshit on the left

>so do all they do in this show is shit on religion?

well yeah, there leftist jews who hate america,trump,god,white people and anything not kike

I've never listened to them, but let me guess, it's just one religion that they shit on right?

They don't even talk about religion that much, it's usually aliens and serial killers

What's funny is that they seem to believe in so much crazy shit, yet the act like believing in the God of Abraham is completely insane

If you look up the wikipedia page during some of their episodes they are reading it verbatim. But they do research some things.

Black Serial Killers, Female Serial Killers, and mysterious sounds were the only episodes that I remember pretty well.

It gets old after a while.

I get it
>religion's bad i'm so deep and philosophical

believing in ((((god)))) is completely insane.

That's deep bro

>Its a clearly make fun of the victims while saying "we never make fun of the victims, only the perpetrators" in an effort not to offend their numale fanbase episode

I got a free ticket to one of their showings (friend of a friend dropped out.) They are obviously libtard, but they ended the episode with a bunch of gore gifs I've seen in rekt threads, including the one with the guy getting his fingers chopped off at gun point. So at the very least they aren't completely sjw faggots.

I listen to their podcast at work because I like spooky shit and have a brainless job, but I'm running out. Any recommendations?

That's the joke you idiot

Blurry Photos are a little similar, I think, it's two hosts who discuss spooky, conspiracy and weird historical stuff every week. Focused more on comedy, one of the hosts is less libtard than the other (one used to be a diehard Christian when he was younger and often defends the idea of faith even though he isn't a believer anymore). They do some other goofy segments sometimes like the Miss Cryptid Contest where they talk about different cryptids and listeners vote on a winner, Candy Chat (which became its own separate show) and Bullstone where they just talk about shit with no research, often has a guest.

Became Patreon niggers and released 'extrasodes', but I singlehandedly got them to make them available to non-patrons for a small donation, so you don't have a sign up for Patreon and can choose which ones you want to hear. Other Patreon shit is sound effects and getting appear on a Bullstone, no one cares. Small victory, but it's something.

I tried listening to this a little while back and it just sounded like obnoxious dorks laughing at unfunny jokes. I really don't understand who is listening to shit like this, Mega64's podcast and SModcast. It's all insufferable manchild shit.

idk I watched their adultswim.com stream and it seemed their humor/style was shitting on sacred cows and being crass about interesting things, not trying to be insightful by doubting religion, just loud boys cracking jokes.

Cum Town's priceless, but you'll love it or hate it. No idea for spooky podcast recommendations, though Pseudopod's meant to be good (short horror stories).
Also, that combination of obnoxious edginess and lib pandering sounds fucking godawful. Can't stand when grown adults act offended by jokes but laugh at actual death and torture. It's such childishly blatant hypocrisy, I'm disgusted by real gore but have never heard or read a joke or idea that actually upset me since becoming a fucking adult, those sort of people are pathetic

So all they do in this fuckhole is jerk off God?

Yeah, fucking horrible jokes. I couldn't get into it.

It's a bad podcast and they're not even nice, funny, good, cool or nice. There's a much superior podcast out there for your listening ears.

Also it's very spooky. Beware opening this image.

I kind of get the sense every episode that, while they lean liberal, they're really only inserting that shit/censoring themselves to some degree so they don't lose their fans.

They sound like my friends and I when we're at a party with PCfags. Constantly making terribly insensitive jokes out of habit, then kind of backtracking a bit.

I remember seeing someone here say this podcast was good. Looked it up and saw it had that fat extremely unfunny faggot who also appears on shitty tv shows.

couldn't get into hollywood handbook, got any specific episodes to recommend?

Know what you mean, that's half the reason I got turned off CBB (other half being Wittels, RIP). Some regulars can ignore it- Adomian's fearless, maybe because he's gay or 'cos he's not that famous so has less to lose. But Tompkins, Nanjani, even Aukerman- They all constantly censor themselves before anything remotely edgy or worse, trip over themselves to acknowledge how awful any daring joke is and how good they are for avoiding controversy. Milquetoast fucking pussies

Marcus parks ruins whatever he touches.
>research is watching YouTube documentaries and Wikipedia
> paranormal episodes completely incoherent
>nasal laugh after every joke
> constantly has to remind us how cool he is, who he's fucking, what music is and isn't good
>completely devoid of any talent
> nearly 35 thinks he's "punk"
> acts like a rockstar dispite being a nobody/ hideous
>screams into the mic
>not funny at all
> biopolar
> take antidepressants
>still drinks and does drugs so not on anti-depressants
>thinks "apocalypse now" is the best movie ever
I hate him.
Hes the type you have to walk on eggshells and constantly praise to work with.
I sincerely hope Marcus ODs

I listen for Henry

>$22,311 A MONTH

agreed wish there was some was to get rid of Marcus.

Still love the show

No they are arent. Ones the grandson of a literal Nazi. One has gone full /x/ pilled jews are space lizards tin hat. And Marcus just wants to play with bones and see creepy shit

I legitimately like the show, but I do wish they wouldn't trip over themselves to keep their humor vaguely in check.

The shows at its funniest when they say "fuck it" and terribly fucked up jokes at innocent victims' expense. I kind of understand the backtracking (they legitimately might be fucking blacklisted from the entertainment industry if they take it too far,) but its a damn shame they're catering to the SJW horror fan demographic who believe getting offended is their job rather than the early 2000's Sup Forumsfags I get the sense they actually are.

Marcus is the core to like half of ccr.

I don't know how far they'd get without him.

Having the fat one run wild and the tall one react is where the humor comes from, but Marcus seems to keep it from completely going off the rails.

>SJW horror fan
Thats a thing?

>him mindlessly sets up microphones and sits at a computer while real comedians riff for an hour
I think they could manage.
Maybe hire a chimp or something

So they're a bunch of edgy middle aged losers stuck in the mindset of edgy teens like yourself? Good to know this podcast isn't worth shit.

They won't make fun of women or blacks but christians and Chinese people are A-ok
Yeah, they're pussies posing as punks, it's really embarrassing.

whats a good spooky ooky podcast?

Never heard of it but good name for a horror/b-movie/exploitation film podcast.
Bad name if the podcast is about anything else.

Yeah.

I live in Chicago, which has been invaded and raped pretty much completely by SJW's. The ones in the horror community are kind of mind-boggling, since horror by definition is just about gore, nudity, and black humor, all of which easily offends people. Strangely, they're able to turn a blind eye to this.

Terror in the Aisles is the main horror club in Chicago, run by SJW's. They run movie showings. I went to one, and was very confused as to why there was a Bernie Sanders support table, until I checked out their facebook page.

Recommending Sword and Scale for people who actually want a halfway decent true crime podcast.

>On Sup Forums
>Gets upset by black humor so calls it immature

reddit pls go and stay go

It's a strange phenomenon but it's essentially because edgy liberal cunts who think mainstream cine push the status quo think they're smashing the system by watching old obscure eurotrash and treating troma tier movies like they're Citizen Kane

>10k goal is"we'll free Manson"
they didn't even try to make up rewards for they
yeah fuck these assholes

Dude they fucking shit on islam during the 9/11 episodes.

Yes, but only for films that a white man is the first to die.