Holy shit I just got robbed, what the fuck should I do...

Holy shit I just got robbed, what the fuck should I do ? I was hanging out with some friends at Alexander Platz near Berlin when I got separated from my buddies and decided to go home, suddenly 3-4 immigrants come jump on me and one of them pulls a fucking butterfly knife(they are illegal here) and tells me in broken english/german " Gib uns Geld oder wir fick dich deustcher", I then give him my wallet and runned as fast as I could and I couldn't even fucking fight them, they all seemed to have knifes. I am fucking terrified, should I call the police ?

You just got KEKED.

Burn down your nearest refugee shelter

Why are you posting this again?

Jesus Christ, are you okay Germanbro?

Nice copypasta fag

Stupid copypasta cunt

This.

Aren't Europeans all about letting the state handle criminals? So call the police, file a report, never see your wallet again, and continue to feel helpless.

take it to the police

don't reply, this is a repost.

nice copypasta

Fuck off with your shitty pasta, fgt.

bait, i've this exact some post (exact same wording about the butterfly knife) only last time it was after drinking at a café

Yes, assuming this is real (which it probably isn't), you're stupid for going on Sup Forums before calling the police.
Also this.

>bait, i've this exact some post (exact same wording about the butterfly knife) only last time it was after drinking at a café

I think that you are mistaken me with another user

This post again?

>Burn down your nearest refugee shelter

That's illegal

Notify your local authorities. Good luck user.

gib mir dein geld dummer deutscher onder ich werde dich in deinen dreckingen arsch fickn

bait, this never happened.

Wir schaffen das btw.

This exact same thread, text ,image, and all, was posted just a few days ago.

OP is just an attention whore.

Here is your (you)

Channel your inner anger and become the new Hitler.

You deserve it for colonising them years ago

lel, germans are hopeless.

I think that you are mistaken me with another user

this is pasta

1 Make a bomb
2 plant it at a refuge camp
3 ????
4 profit