I'm seeing Wonder Woman and this is the men's bathroom. Could I ask for my money back for this?

I'm seeing Wonder Woman and this is the men's bathroom. Could I ask for my money back for this?

you know what to do OP, piss all over the place

>not being able to pee standing up by standing on your tip toes, thrusting your hips forwards and spreading your labia

piss plebs

literally this, however I already piss in the actual theater and always have, because fuck the wagie scum

I bet this is from reddit

this

The fuck are all those charts

ok

I would piss all over those bags

I will piss were ever the fuck i please and I'll be standing while i do it

Don't do it, OP. Last time I tried bringing it up, the manager brought out 2 female ushers who proceeded to kick me in the balls. I ended up having to go to the hospital for a ruptured testicle, and when I tried suing them for the medical costs they showed me the disclaimer on the back of my ticket. I'd recommend just holding it in if you can.

CCCCCCCOMBO BREAKER!

>the manager brought out 2 female ushers who proceeded to kick me in the balls

>using urinals

Wait. Do you guys actually do this?
How are you supposed to wipe the end of your dick with toiletpaper if you use a urinal?

It wasn't sexy at all. One was this petite dyke looking bitch wearing steel-toed boots, and the other was this loud and obnoxious black landwhale with really bad makeup who was wearing pointy heels. I ended up getting fired from my job because I had to spend 4 days in the hospital.

piss into empty drink cup then throw into women's bathroom

>watching a guy take a shit through the cracks in the stall
> he stands up to wipe
>leave in disgust
Do Americans all do this?

Well done OP :^)

SAUCE

Piss on the floor and toilet paper. Shit on the seat and smear it. Then flush your underwear to flood it

i wipe it on the pants of the guy next to me

i call it marking my pissbuddy

Just piss in the toilet you niggers

>wiping piss off of your dick

You are a woman.

Ok now I'm legit mad.

As in this is seriously making me want to violently murder all women.

Seriously, who's fucking with me?

>being a nigger

>40kid is an autistic retard

Wow, color me surprised.

good goy, you should start being gay to

>being a cuck

>doesn't like 40k
>is a beta white knight

Wow, color me surprised

Anyone can piss on the floor. Be a hero, and shit on the ceiling.

>make bathroom "gender neutral"
>just cover up urinals

I don't get it...you don't really see any thing when you use the urinal. its not like you can see a dong unless you really want too.

why have a gender neutral bathroom at all??

fucking newfags

You know what you have to do.

damn look at those controlled bursts

For gender neutral rape

fine i'll just piss all over the seats then

Impressive piss discipline. He has clearly trained for this

They'd have to take those bags off for Baywatch haha #litty

This was on Leddit fucking weeks ago.

yeah and how did you know that?

they did the same thing at a restroom I went into. It was filled with girls hanging out. I don't know if girl do that normally in their own bathroom.

the urinals were covered so i just turned around and left. I don't get the point. If they want it to be gender neutral leave the urinals
if they want Girls to be comfortable...DONT HAVE GENDER NEUTRAL BATHROOMS

I feel like people would just take the bags off if the stalls were actually full

>the urinals were covered so i just turned around and left.
Cuck.

It was more that I was curious to what a "gender neutral" bathroom would be.
It was just girls standing around looking in the mirror. I didn't really have to go. But if they had urinals I would have used it.
I thought about using a stall and making humorous shitting sounds but it seemed too immature for me

I'm always angry at that one. At least that looks to be 1 of those bathrooms with a drain on the floor that you can just blast down with a hose

whenever ive done drag I thinks its fun and comfy to piss standing up, do actually trannies not realize this?

Exactly. Christ we're fucked

That's some Blair Witch Project craft shit.

Wow. Ground breaking progressivism.
It's not like unisex has been a thing for literally decades or anything.

literally

I came in here to post this. Looks like my work is done.

It's not like coed bathrooms are some revolutionary new idea. Frankly if they were the norm I think there would be less stupid shit to bitch about overall

Im hoping for my gym to use Gender Neutral Locker rooms.

Everybody knows conservatives are closeted perverts, no need to brag about it.

I'm a janitor. Having gender neutral bathrooms would make things a lot easier.
I get sick of entitled princesses telling me to "get the fuck out, child rapist!" and then throw a toddler tantrum because I didn't get to re up the toilet paper.