Reboot when?

Reboot when?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/767625/His-Dark-Materials-BBC-Phillip-Pullman-series-start-date-cast-trailer-plot
archive.4plebs.org/hr/thread/2867309/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's already happening
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/767625/His-Dark-Materials-BBC-Phillip-Pullman-series-start-date-cast-trailer-plot

Fuck that we still need a proper chronicles of narnia adaptation

what was wrong with the first movie?

It just felt very middle of the road and the actors they got to play the kids were really bland

Who will they cast as Lyra?

I'm ok with the films they made.

We just need a good Silver Chair adaption. That's all I want in life. Done correctly, it would be absolute kino.

THAHB and TLB will never be made.

Willow Smith

They're going to keep pushing this Gnostic Satanic garbage disguised as Atheism every 5 year

Hated it even as a young teen

I saw the film before reading the books

The film wasn't bad but my god the books were good

This is the only good book in the series, subtle knife onwards its utter trash

I read the books and waited years for the movie. I couldn't sit through the whole thing at the cinema.

The subtle knife if god-tier and the world of the dead in the third book is also pretty fucking good.

The subtle knife sucked hard, as soon as they started with 'our world' the series went to shit, so book 2 chapter 1

This was so shit and forgettable I almost completely blocked it from my memory.

I might be a pleb, but I read the books a couple years ago as an adult and loved them

>He didn't enjoy all the sexual tension between Will and Lyra
Fucking pleb.

They're pretty great, though quite edgy if you interpret them that way.

Reading them the first time as a teenager, I really didn't see them as anti-religous, just anti-church.

This was such a horrible movie. All over the place, terrible.

dat bear fighting and jaw ripping tho

>a pedo likes book 2
I should've guessed, opinion discarded

Part 2 with the super titty monster.

I'm still pissed this won best VFX over Transformers 1.

The warrior polar bears and Sam Elliot with an airship were pretty cool. Actually the cast was pretty great all around.

It was terrible but I wanted to see Byrnison fight the king for years, that scene in fact almost all byrnison scenes were perfect, so I like it, it is an objectively bad film though

They gave it a happy ending to not piss off american audiences

Just keep going with Dakota
Her obscene breasts furiously bouncing all over the place, while riding an armoured bear...

This movie would trigger Sup Forums & Sup Forums HARD today.

The books were 100% certified kino

>mfw a family member bought me the trilogy when i was 12 or so thinking they were kids books

This desu.

They are kids books.

I'dd show her my amber spyglass, If you catch my dick

call me a retard but I didn't catch any anti religion in the movie.

help?

Yeah sure I don't mind Lyra being 23, just don't change Will Parry's age.
I think it would make their relationship more, dynmaic.

>Labour

If they followed through the plot akin to the books, Daniel Craig's character is on a quest to punch God in the face.
Like someone who have played way too many Shin megami tensei games.

UMMM THIS MOVIE IS WHITE AS FUCK

WHERES THE DIVERSITY

muh ebil tolititarian church

I'm pretty sure they implied a chef was gay, at least that what I assume having a same-sex daemon equivalate.
Chew on them biscuits.

Did the witch ever teach hear how to be 'invisible'?
I mean sneaking around stark naked, just not drawing attention to yourself.
Kinky

Why can't people just accept the power of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior into their hearts?

>yes goy, lose your innocence and "grow up"! Have a bunch of sex and be an adult!

Fuck Phillip (((Pullman))).

>it's another "user gets absorbed into an hour of Wikipedia synopsis reading of books he read a long time ago" episode

Unironicaly this. There's developed over the last few decades a weird desire for people to sully kids innocence. Cartoons or movies or comedians or whatever love to expose unnecessarily vulgar or cruel sentiments, then hide behind "they're gonna have to grow up sometime, better let them here how the world really is" People are going to find out, exposing them to shit prematurely for giggles or for shock value ain't helping

im 27 is it ok to me to read the books?

go for it I read Enders game at age 24 and got a kick out of it... tho I realized 12 year old me would have fucking LOVED it

The first one is very good
The other ones are... ok-ish

Hopefully The Silver Chair will be good

>Yes never lose your innocence, let us take care of your daemon.
Fuck (((You)))

>you have to lose your innocence by being exposed to degenerate shit at a young age

Fuck off kike

Praise Demiurge if it ends up on Netflix

>Her obscene breasts furiously bouncing all over the place, while riding an armoured bear...
YESHHHHHH YESSH YESH YESHHH

archive.4plebs.org/hr/thread/2867309/

Jesus Christ she fucking FILLED OUT.

>Hey, little boy, wanna /ss/?

I support that

>Lyra being 23, just don't change Will Parry's age.

DUDE.

No shit, Sherlock Homies

>veiny tits
GROSSLY UNDERRATED

>better let them here how the world really is
I don't give a fuck about "how the world really is" and bullshit like that. Curse my parents for ripping my childish innocence away early.

I feel for you user.

Ladies and gentlemen... The Millenials.

Shiet, never saw the movie, but i was like 13 or 14 when i read the whole thing. Fuck the third book.

Actually, fuck the subtle knife's ending too

She looks adorable as a mommy :3

That Stanley Kowalski looks like he'd be way more interested in Mitch than Blanche

>furiously bouncing
How angry do tits have to be before they begin bouncing furiously?

kek

pretty fucking angry if they're not being caressed and loved and worshiped daily.

gib former golden cunny now milk mommy gf pls

this post is so fucking ridiculously underrated

kill yourself

you first, scum

you first, scum

>golden cunny
Kekkity

after the cloud atlas remake, but probably before they reboot spiderman: homecoming again cuz like, man, can you believe there's 16 year old kids laughing at the 10 year old kids like "YOU LOT DONT HAVE YOUR OWN SPIDERMAN MOVIE UNIVERSE!!!! LOLOLOL"

>NEVER FEAR, AMY PASCAL IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!!! (and if she's gone IIRC rothman is still there to fuck everything up and end up having to reboot spiderman again for the 4th time in under 20yrs #MoreOriginStoriesPlz =)

The Subtle Kike

>you will never be as GLAD as this guy

The first movie I saw in theaters,the last battle was sick.

you first, scum

Didn't the book have a happy ending too?
Been a while since I read it

Well Daniel Craig sort of severed the little kids soul to explode a doorway to another dimension.
The one they had tried to save the whole book, didn't work out at all.

he's talking about narnia

Nah they ended the movie with saving the little boy and flying off to their next destination as a happy family.

In the book when they reach that destination the parents kill the little boy to open a portal to another dimension