Reminder that only the 6 coloured countries actually contributed to European dominance over the world...

Reminder that only the 6 coloured countries actually contributed to European dominance over the world. All other countries are just band-wagoners on the achievements of others.

All Hail the Anglo

Italy definitely should count too. They contributed a lot.

Germany is a villain. They destroyed Europe multiple times, and doing it again through the whole refugee thing.

Swamp Germans reporting in

>orange
The worst part is, I don't even like oranges.
I prefer Kiwis.
Maybe I should move to New Zealand...

If there was no Croatia there would be no Nikola Tesla

>The 6 countries right next to a fucking ocean to the New World caused all the development
>Bongistan isnt even connected to the mainland so it was safe for centuries
>This is clearly not dumb luck

West Euros are just lucky faggots while we had to deal with inland issues, these faggots were raping native americans and niggers. Glad to see you arrogant fucks are going extinct now Europe can be ours.

I thought I heard he was Serbian

We're zo small.

These countries where in constant war with each other. And since these where the strongest countries on earth this is a way more difficult challenge than some barbarians.

Yeah Europe's best time is over. The flower that blooms is the flower that will decay.

>purple
What have we contributed exactly, other than vodka and Adidas tracksuits?

>These countries where in constant war with each other.
Yh and so were we.
>And since these where the strongest countries on earth this is a way more difficult challenge than some barbarians.
The freaking krauts almost raped the West Euros many decades ago had it not been for those anglos making that America place Hitler would have gotten rid of all of them.

You fucked up all of eastern europe for several centuries. Progress.

NETHERLANDS STRONK

You colonized nearly all of Central Asia plus Alaska.

Kek, we were at war with eachother every 2 minutes.

This thread is about the expansion of European might which happened during 1400-1900 the Second world war did not happen during this time and is thus not relevant to the European global expansion

You put some junk into space.

Italy did a lot too. Granted it was mostly under the Romans, but still without them we never would have achieved what we did.

you turned china gay

Anglos achieved more than anyone