Here's to Sup Forums, one of few more popular boards which still defends against plebbitor nazi larpers from r/pol

Here's to Sup Forums, one of few more popular boards which still defends against plebbitor nazi larpers from r/pol.
Happy new year; share your favorite mutts.

lets circle jerk about it and flush it all down the shitter

Does anyone have this but with la forma final del americano instead of violence chink?

Sup Forums is just a different type of plebbitor, the r/latestagecapitalism kind.

>plebbitor nazi larpers from r/pol.
Do you yourself start believing in this obvious lie if you repeat it enough times left-wing vermin?
Most of reddit is going to ban you if you even deviate slightly from the leftist agenda.

this?

Get back to Sup Forums, grandma

>b-but 4chen is ours now comrades!
desperate left-wing vermin.

HUEHEUEUHEU BACK TO Sup Forums AM I COOL AND CONTRARIAN ENOUGH FOR NU-Sup Forums YET HEUEUEUEEUE

That comic is super disingenuous, but I have a feeling you knew that.

>le Sup Forums meanie shitlords
>posts racist memes from Sup Forums
Discord morons invasion was the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums.

>from pol

Right, because people who want to violate age old morals in favour of sexual liberty really care about the state definition of "consent".

From Sup Forums, dumb ass newfags

Which ones are female?

la rama nigra...

>boo hoo people I will never interact with have different opinions than I do
>I'm not satisfied with democracy as long as there's the slightest chance my opinion will be in the minority, let's become fascists instead

People like you don't deserve your country.

my favourite

Sup Forums is just leftist redditors crying about the Sup Forums redditors

you're all fucking shit, and ruined this site by chimping out about this shit on every fucking board