Surprised no one is talking about this even Plebbit or Facebook...

Surprised no one is talking about this even Plebbit or Facebook. Civil War 2 has been interesting so far and keeping things low key, making everyone come up to their own conclusions. What do you suppose will be the huge reveal for this issue?

>bleedingcool.com/2016/06/08/civil-war-ii-3-and-marvel-now-previews-to-ge-a-midnight-release-on-tuesday-july-12th/
>Archive link for you "patricians"
>web.archive.org/web/20160609152323/http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/06/08/civil-war-ii-3-and-marvel-now-previews-to-ge-a-midnight-release-on-tuesday-july-12th/

>inb4 shill
I just want to see everyone's thoughts on current Marvel without anything remotely related to SJW-Hate Circlejerking ruining the entire thread

Civil War II #4 has been delayed to July 27 as well; blame butthurt Marvel PR.

>inb4 they change another meaningless details that were spoiled from the leaks
I still can't get over them changing Homer to Ulysses, what the fuck was the point. Both are terrible names.

>Surprised no one is talking about this

Because we've all decided we hate CWII, and I personally have seen little to convince me I should care what happens.

I always found the idea of Civil War 2 stupid. Not the story, but just in general.

>People liked it the first time...so let's do THE SAME THING AGAIN

I mean that's why they're releasing this Quesada Variant, to show those people who lapsed that they're gonna miss something big.

>Civil War 2 has been interesting so far
Not really, it's just forced drama

>keeping things low key
Thanos and Celestial are in the first issue and two characters died in a contrived way

>making everyone come up to their own conclusions
That's just Bendis bad writing

I had no hope for this event and until now I was proved right. The only thing I care about is if we can get the Bingo

That variant will come to stores as polybagged.

When every other event now is heroes versus heroes, why on Earth would yet another heroes vs heroes event interest anyone?

Would Trinity war count has heroes vs heroes?

Banner finds out Jen died so he gets involved. He ends up getting killed due to some contrived circumstance. Ulysses is involved again.

Ulysses probably predicts Banner becomes the Hulk again and kills everyone in a fit of rage in the future. Hawkeye probably kills him to prevent that future. The proverbial "would you murder baby Hitler" that Tony talked about. Come to think of it, Tony also included Hulk in that question. Hulk-Ultron baby.

>I still can't get over them changing Homer to Ulysses, what the fuck was the point. Both are terrible names.
Yeah, I'm still not over that. "Our character can see the future, so lets give him an Ancient Greek name that does not in any way reflect that talent". I mean, why not call him Tiresias or something, after, you know, a prophet?

I haven't been reading this, which squares are filled in already?

Just off the top of my head, from reading issue 1

>Characters acting out of character
>references to old Civil War
>LOOK AT THE INHUMANS
>X-Men are absent(so far)
>SOMEONE DIES
>Guardians of the Galaxy (will) show up
>Bendis created character is important

Is this the new secret wars? But instead of action figures it's movie tickets

> Civil War 2 has been interesting

oh, fuck you

In which alternate universe are you living ?

>inb4 shill
>uses web.archive as an archive link
I wonder where we could've gotten that idea.

You forgot "continuity is ignored", courtesy of Doc "I got better lol" Samson.

The all new, all different universe

If the universe is all different, maybe Bendis really DID get good.

All Civil War 2 has done so far is prove how stupidly overpowered Dr Strange, Wanda and the rest of those magicfags are and how they don't belong in mainstream Marvel events.

Also "someone is called a sexist" with Hellstrom the victim.

>>X-Men are absent(so far)
Bullshit. Jean Grey was used prominently in issue 1.

>What do you suppose will be the huge reveal for this issue?
Banner is killed by somebody from Carol's team. The killer is arrested and goes on trial. Probably found innocent, eventually.

I'm more excited to see the Ultimates CW2 tie-ins. #7 was already a better intro than the FCBD issue.

Bendis is a terrible writer and has no business working with any of these characters after the shit he's pulled. (Disassembled, M-Day, his entire X-Men run, etc...) At this point I can only hope what has already happened in Civil War II gets hand-waved away as "It was all a dream" so we can have Jen and Rhodey back and we can get back to better comics.
Everything else is doing pretty good. New Avengers and Ultimates FTW! Even Nazi Cap is mildly entertaining, if only because it's nice that someone remembered Jack Flag is a thing.

Isn't the only reason Civil War 2 has been anything remotely resembling 'low key' is because it's been vastly overshadowed by Nazi Cap? I feel like people would be bitching more about CW2 and Doctor Manhattan causing the New 52 or whatever if that hadn't happened at the same time.

Doesn't it have She-Hulk dying from a missile to the tit?

Not just any missile. A "knock down Thanos" missile, which apparently War Machine can easily, and without notice, get ahold of within 3 hours.

It should have been Carol "no one cares about you Denvers" who died not She-Hulk. At least She-Hulk is an interesting character.

It seems more "low key" to me than it probably should because half the plot leaked in January and they apparently didn't change it

Also because of the theory that the first few issues are a vision and nothing will happen for real until like issue 4 or 5

Carol is getting a movie though. They don't need She Hulk while Hulk is in the movies

>Dr. manhattan causing the New 52

I'm not sure why people are even bitching about this

I'd prefer she not die.

At least not from something fucking retarded like "Oops, I dropped my Thanosbuster Missile on She-Hulk's boobs."

No one should be dieing for this stupidity. If someone has to die it should be in a better comic!

Uneccisary shoehorning in of unrelated characters to hand wave away a stupid reboot decision and shitting on the legacy of Alan Moore. You know, just an average Tuesday for DC.

Especially since it had to be explained outside the issue.

Ya don't get credit for things you didn't actually write.

It wasn't even explained in the FCBD issue. It had to be explained on a twitter post. No comic book should require a reference to a twitter post to make sense. Tweets are for people with too much time on their hands and too many unsolicited opinions about Israel.

Civil War II is probably the most manufactured event in recent memory. Say what you will about stuff like Fear Itself, but they at least try to be original. This book just feels like a checklist that wasn't really thought out.
>>They need a reason to fight, let's make it future predictions.
>>We can't have it feel the same, so switch Cap out with Carol
>>We need death. Kill off these characters.
>>Interest is wanning, have another death happen in issue 3.
>>Be sure to include all the new favorites.

And what we got is an event that really doesn't make sense. It's even more boneheaded when the lines are drawn at issue 4/5. What's the point of having tie ins this early if none of the hero vs. hero stuff happens so late into the event? Hell, why are the heroes picking sides? I can see a lot of characters sitting this one out because they don' care.
And again, Tony's side makes no sense.

>another hero dying

oh god its hawkeye isnt it?

BENDIS!!!! HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU KILL CLINT!!!

Likely to promote a possibly upcoming Kate Bishop solo book.

>Johnsfags still incapable of seeing the problem with that

disgusting

Popular theory is that Hawkeye is going to kill Bruce Banner. Three covers hint at this.

i love kate bishop but thats stupid. she can have a book with clint alive. in fact id prefer it. clint popping up as a supporting character would be great. instead of a book where she angsts over the death of her mentor.

Cover 1

Cover 2

And probably the most condemning

so the big death is banner, with a side of hawkeye character assasination.

BENDIS!!!!

Because they're currently a character in Hercules/Gods of War

because normies wouldn't get that. now if he was a girl named Cassandra people might get that

I think it's because they realized everyone would be making Homer Simpson jokes.

That's the audience they chose.

I still way some scenes need a photoshopped "D'oh"/"Annoyed Grunt" in them . . .

That's just an example, there are hundreds of prophets in Greek myths

I was hoping for a comic where the heroes are arresting Ned Flanders and Carol asks Homer "Now, you sure he's gonna be the next Hitler?" Homer "I'm sure"

I'm not that optimistic to believe that most normies know Ulysses either.

Then go ahead, explain it to me

Knowing Bendis it's either something completely obvious that he thinks is somehow a twist OR it's something completely out of character and retarded and unforeshadowed.

Probably because Tiresias is literally already in Hercules and his CWII mini. It would be redundant.

lmao

No, it's Banner. Clint is the one whose going to kill him though, then be arrested for murder as a result.

The Rebirth stuff had plenty of threads when it was new but since we don't even know when and where the story will continue there's no point in continuously talking about it until something else happens to elaborate on where they're going with it beyond the general meta stuff.

see

Who is homer?

What were the changes so far?

The Inhuman macguffin. He was originally named Homer. Everybody said that was really dumb, so they changed it.

D'OH!

Because CW2 is shit user

I still can't get over how they admitted to shitting the event out in 3 months solely because the movie with the same name was coming out

>Civil War 2 has been interesting so far and keeping things low key
So low key some of it got leaked and marvel's screaming HEY GUYS WE'RE GONNA KILL ANOTHER PERSON OKAY PLS PAY ATTENTION

>Shitty Marvel event where nothing happens except a bunch of jobber characters die like retards
>delays will have this going right into 2017

Why does this company take so long to produce schlock smdh

>I just want to see everyone's thoughts on current Marvel without anything remotely related to SJW-Hate Circlejerking ruining the entire thread

are you even aware of what are you saying?

This thread is more proof that Sup Forums is full of Sup Forums shitposter

Does ANYONE here actually read comics?

>two Steve Cap issues got delayed
>some CW2 issues got delayed

Elongating the story for the former, damage control for the latter.

As it has already been said, there're a lot of clues to think he's, in facto, the one who's going to kill (Banner, probably). We don't know if intended or not. In any case, he's going to get his share of shitting on him in this Bendis event, as per usual.

FUCKING BENDIS WHO CANNOT STAND NORMIES. Even if they're awesome, and clever, and charming, and fun.

Why because they aren't sucking off Marvel's latest event? Fuck off, just because some of us have taste doesn't mean we don't read comics.

Your event is shit, Brevoort.

wouldn't be a marvel event without any delays

>inb4 shill
You know, saying that doesn't mean you're not a shill.

You know damn well your event is shit Marvel, quit trying to astroturf.

>And again, Tony's side makes no sense.
That's a pretty good cover actually.

because it's one of the stupidest decisions made in current comic history?

current Marvel sucks but even they haven't stooped that low yet

>I just want to see everyone's thoughts on current Marvel without anything remotely related to SJW-Hate Circlejerking ruining the entire thread
If you don't want us to believe you're a shill, then don't call Civil War 2 "pretty interesting".

Fuck off its a brilliant piece of meta-commentary that presents more nuanced symbolism than even the most esteemed Marvel "comic"

It's no surprise that it would fly over a Marvelfags head though since you faghots are literally too stupid to understand the meaning behind it.

Fucking Christ, when is being a marvelfag going to be a bannable offense because I'm getting really sick of having you people constantly shitting on DC 24/7. We get it, you have shit taste. Maybe go back to tumblr where you belong and leave Sup Forumsto the superior patrician cape fans.

>tfw this could easily be real

Gotta get that Disney money. I get that, OP.

>Clint finally gets to be Clint again in New Avengers
>immediately gets pulled into a Bendis event
Lovely

Is he dragging Scarlet Witch into this one too?

Oh user. Of course she is. All of Bendis' most hated characters are on Team Carol while all of his favorite characters are on Team Tony for a very good reason.

I don't see Richard Rider on team Carol.

>beast blames cyclops
>x-men are absent
>in the same column
Way to fuck up.

Nah, it really isn't.

He's on team already dead

She Hulk getting killed by the Thanos-killing missiles Rhodey just happens to have is something.
Definitely not good, but it makes you wonder just how dumb Bendis is.

he already destroyed him in original sin

You missed Scarlet Witch gets shit on.

It's a fakeout. Clint will ATTEMPT to kill Banner, which is what causes the predicted Hulk-out in classic greek tragedy style, leading to Clint being killed by an angry Hulk.

So either way Clint and Banner both get shat on it

Tony blaming Ulysses for Rhodey's death is fucking stupid.
It wasn't the Minority Report situation that Tony said would happen, it was THANOS. Rhodey died doing his job, it could have happened in any misssion, and a fight against Thanos was inevitable even without Ulysses' prediction.
Bendis fucked up in making THIS be the catalyst for Tony trying to take out Ulysses, since Tony's "I told you so" rings hollow, since the Thanos situation has nothing to do with the moral debate of using Ulysses.

Well yeah, it's Bendis.

Except Banner can't Hulk out. Cho drained him of all of his gamma. He's just a regular ol' dude.