Just a reminder that the cuck nation of Germany willingly maintains Soviet rape monuments on its territory and still...

Just a reminder that the cuck nation of Germany willingly maintains Soviet rape monuments on its territory and still has allied bases on its soil

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all our fault.
It's all our fault.
God forgive us.

Germans full of grace for their liberation from nazi and you are fucking faggot.

>Soviet rape monuments
Fuck off jamal

Not even the worst monument. The one in Treptower Park sees a heroic Soviet soldier save a little German girl from fire lel. Unfortunately they don't depict what he did to her after

dude they got invaded, they are still occupied and merkel is just a puppet

why is so hard to understand?

why you germanics are so stupid that you cant see obvious things like that?

Is that for real?

please tell me it isnt so.

german cucks

What's the statues name nigga? I'd like to read about it.

please kys

Disregard, my shitty Internet finally kicked in and now I'm loading Google.

BTFO BY SLAV NIGGERS
LITERALLY AHAHAHHAHAHA

No its Roosevelt's fault for fucking dying just before the second world war ended and therefore stopping us from invading Russia and stopping this shit.

LIBERATION SQUAD

YOUR GOTT IST TOT!

Homo sovieticus revisionist spotted. The monuments of the unknown rapists are a shame on Germany

It is pretty ebin but Russians are not slavs but Finno-Ugric, Turkic, slavic and what the fuck mongrels.
A teacher of mine told me his dad who spoke Russian was captured by the red army and when he was being transported somewhere all the Soviet soldiers looked Asian and no one even spoke Russian xD

yes

never understood it myself.

Why not tear all that commie soviet shit down? But then again Germans have always been cu cks and utter pussies. Maybe the Slav rape streak is the best thing that happened to them.

"Slav" rape streak

?? that is just an average Slav mutt

>Gercucks willingly construct massive big-ass fucking monument to Communist rapists
>Won't do the same for the 5,000,000-6,000,000 German soldiers that died fighting against bolshevism and capitalism
Can you get anymore cucked?

Just an ebin pic. The first thing the soviets did was erect the dick waving monuments. As pictured is Berlin bombed to the ground with the assrape monument.

J U S T

Yeah, thankful for taking half their territory, splitting the country in two, bombing the country, raping the women and taking away any remnant of sovereignity.
The monuments are as bad if there still were Hitler monuments. The soviets fucked up Europe much worse than the nazis did.

next time you come to biedronka in Suwałki i'm gonna fuck u up Vasil

That's called keeping promises dude.

Those agreements were done with east germany, west germany and the soviet union. In case you didn't know those countries don't exist anymore.
After SU collapsed Finland declared the paris treaties nullified and void along with any other deals with SU.

Russia is the legal successior of the USSR.
If you want evidence just look at the UN Security Councle. Russia took over the seat and was officially recognized successor.
Thus contracts whith the USSR were turned into contracts whith Russia.

Germany is dead.

Plus: It's a contract between the Federal Republic and Russia.
In 1992 the DDR and the USSR didn't exist any more.

Dead since 1945. Germany hasn't existed in any meaningful sense since the end of that atrocious war. What exists in its place is a satellite nation filled with nothing but workhorses for the EU and their immigrant hordes.

>still has allied bases on its soil
The US has troops in a lot of countries.

Shut the fuck up, he's not wrong.

Meanwhile..

I believe they and austria are required to keep them by their postwar treaties.

Take this

>still has allied bases on its soil

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Allies wanting to keep soldier on OUR soil?

Free Soldiers we don't need to pay for, that will protect us in case of a war.

Seems like a relatively good deal to me.

Washing away your historical sins is going to require a blood sacrifice unlike it has ever been witnessed throughout all of mankind's history.

Considering how many shitskins and leftists you have, that should be possible and lead to a mutually beneficial end result.

Yeah, erecting monument for fallen comrades after the battle. I can see how degenerate fin would be confused why we did it.

They are kept there to make sure you know that you are a vassal state. Merkel just follows the (((united states))) orders

kys

god i can't wait for trump

hes going to make you start paying for the troops or they vanish

i can't wait for us to stop playing world police

WTF I hate Germany now.

Germany has been an example to the world...an example to be followed.

Hehe. In Vienna we also have one of only two or so Stalin memorials left in the world. Russia has told us repeatedly that they would not mind if the plaque disappeared asap. Khrushchev even sent us a formal request. Which we refuse to do, calmly pointing at the state treaty of 1955.

We're passive-aggressive like that.

Erecting a monument in the middle of a starving bombed city.
You could have waited a few years and redirected the resources towards reconstruction.

thats a fin, bro.

Just a reminder that Finland has Lenin memorials because briefly hiding Lenin was the most significant action of the entire nation of Finland since the beginning of times.

That's an iraqi soldier, texas.

Berlin does not represent Germany.

pretty nice monument desu senpai

> he doesn't hang out at soviet monuments and pick up russian tourist qts, because the slavs they are with are the ugliest motherfuckers in the world

laffin @ yo lyfe

Excellent location too.

You got your asses beat by MANLETS.

Uncle Lenin was a pretty cool guy

Too bad we're barred by a treaty from tearing them down

Oh and they're guarded 24/7 by police and security too btw

You have to go back to St. Petersburg, Toveri.

Lenin was a friend of Finland and granted us independence, fatmaster.

Reminder that Germany is still occupied by America to this very day. Everything wrong with Europe today, was planned by the allies after the war. The allies ruined Europe.

Russia and Russians are not, nor have they ever been, friends of Finland you Sauna Monkey.

Look at this braindead soviet drone and laugh.

oh boy...

Liberation lasts a lifetime

Äitisi nai poroja, pimppi.

Using google translate for insults just makes you look retarded, you monoglot.

Täytyy harjoitella enemmän suomenkieltä.

Isäs oli runkku, kun sua teki.

Do you have the full set of that soviet soldier and the little german girl?

What treaty is that?

That's just a personal photo I took back in January

I have more but most are above the 4mb limit

Peace treaty after the second world war iirc

>implying you have any proofs of mass rapes taking place

inb4 some jew copypasta

>Peace treaty after the second world war iirc
But the soviet union collapsed after that, East and West Germany don't exist anymore.
Finland unilaterally declared all treaties and deals with the SU void.
Russia didn't honor deals themselves either, like when they defaulted on the debt of the SU.

>ww2 soldier carrying a bigass 2h sword

it's like real-life World of Warcraft

>bundesrepublik
only has the territory and name of Germany, it is not the nation of the Germans, the Germans must migrate once again to new pastures.

Armageddon by Leon Uris.

nice cold war and muh holocaust propaganda

buy it now it's only $5.29 goy

>nazis rape millions of Polish and Russian girls during their invasion of Eastern Europe
>drag them around with the SS as sex slaves to keep the soldiers satisfied
>soviets rape some women on their counterattack
>dang commies! Germany was a good boy! He dindu nuffin!
Lmoa stormcucks

have fun with the 120k or so of German territory, the German race will evacuate the prison and form the German Nation of the German race elsewhere.

How much more proofs does one need than killed and raped women, historical accounts, medical statistics for abortions and the lot?

It's a good book. Worth $10.

Here. Have a pissing Lenin.

cute fg42

two plus four agreement.

>resources of germany
Since it has relatively few natural resources, Germany imports most of its raw materials.

Filthy bolshevik vermin, have at it, take all the territory, I take with me the German Race.

I bet Germany had more abortions last month than they did in 1945

Nothing explosive, ropes and hammers wouldn't take care of. Contact me if you're interested.

What is funny, I think Muslims in Germany will blow it off first because Russia bombs ISIS.

And I fucking welcome it.

The Soviets raped everyone, not just Germans. There's even an account of Russian soldiers raping inmates in a liberated Nazi camp. The Soviets just loved raping people,

Yes and as I said it can't be valid anymore since West Germany, East Germany and the Soviet Union don't exist anymore.
So just like Finland declared deals and treaties with the SU void and nullified Germany could do the same if they are not cucks.

It was indeed the cripple's fault, but be glad he croaked when he did. He had a hard-on for "Uncle" Joe and his administration was rife with communist sympathizers and soviet spies.

Ah, but the Germans are cucks. Only the cuckiest of Germans survived the two world wars.

and guess what instead of having only east germany all of europe would have been commie if you tried :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

The German race will form its nation far away from the filthy Judaized Europeans.

two plus four agreement specifically adressed the unified germany. two meaning the east and west germany while the four meaning the four post-war occupying powers. While true that SU doesn't exist, russia is the legal successor state, therefore the agreement is still valid

Are there still Finns alive that remember when the Country was white?

Yes it's a pretty fucked up thing with those monuments but who cares?
I could take a piss there and no one would care either.

Also NATO is going for a Operation Barbarossa 2.0 on Russia. But I'm sure they will get BTFO worse than the Wehrmacht

Russia is not the legal successor state just because it says it is. Finland declared all deals void unilaterally.

Tell me about Stalin, why does he wear the 'Stache?