After weeks of predicting the firing of James Comey would lead to Trump's impeachment...

After weeks of predicting the firing of James Comey would lead to Trump's impeachment, Colbert became unhinged and started dancing around as a dinosaur on his late night show that will air tonight on CBS. Colbert implied Comey was scared of Trump and called Trump a "T-Rex"

TWO SCOOPS T-REX

welp we had a good run lads, I think we can finally say Drumpf is finished

>CNN

>Stephen Colbert

This is the state of the left in 2017

kek

holy fuck its real hahaha

Colbert is really unhinged

Open the door

DRUMPFASAURUS REX

T-Rex, you say?

>tfw TWO impeachments

ROOOAARRR 2 SCOOPS TRUMP REX WANT 2 SCOOPS ROOOAARRR

But.. but... political expert Stephen Colbert said Trump would be impeached today!

does this faggot ever get tired of talking about trump?

im tired of seeing youtube blatantly promoting his shit every single day in the trending tab

Thanks for giving Colbertposting new material, fucking creepy pedo.

DINO DRUMPF?? HAHAHAHAH YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE SCOOPS BEFORE EXTINCTION? MY IMPEACHMINT FLAVOR WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO THE JURASSHOLE PERIOD BROPO. NOW, THE NUCLEAR CODES IF YOU WILL. RUSSIA SCOOPING CAVEMAN.

This is the face of the democrat party in the current timeline.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hello uh can I have um...
two
scoops

please?

Don't mind me, just leaving this here for your perusal.

TWO SCOOPS? DIEEEEEEE

>Sup Forums go home
Sup Forums go home
>Sup Forums go home
Sup Forums go home
>Sup Forums go home
Sup Forums go home
>Sup Forums go home
Sup Forums go home
>Sup Forums go home

kek, Colbert's ratings are up because the left is so desperate for catharsis.

Haha yea, why would someone who talks about current events talk about the president -- especially when he's the worst president of all time. It makes NO sense! He's unhinged!

As uninspiring as Trump's presidency has been, I still don't regret voting for him. Had I voted for a woman, I would never be allowed to watch a movie in a theater again.

I read the post thinking this was a hyperbolic joke but its true what the hell Stephen

JOHN... TWO SCOOPS BABY!!

KIDS LOVE ICECREAM

>300+ million people
>plenty of current events to talk about
>all those videos about one person

That's a good nickname, but it should be shortened to TWO SCOOPS REX

Implies the T in T-REX stands for TWO SCOOPS

The way I see it now you are saying TWO SCOOPS TWO SCOOPS REX

Is colbert a pedo??

>especially when he's the worst president of all time

An opinion isn't reality

>all below the 10 min mark
>some are even one min clips
HOLY SHIT, that's like, 2 hours worth of obsession!

>Muh reality tv star whose team has to apologize that he's new to politics and doesn't understand anything
Opinions indeed user

Every time theres an attack i need to quote thoughts and prayers at people.

I looked up his youtube once the itger day, he had 8 videos posted from the night before 5 of which had Trump in the title

But literally to talk about nothing else is weird. He's become like the DNC's official head hitman

t. reddit

The Trump shit gave his ratings a huge boost because most of the other latenight guys went soft cock on the issue. As a result he started to close the once impossible gap between him and Fallon. Once that narrative gets rolling he can't really step away from it? Especially when he put his cards on the table before the election.

still an opinion, you just don't like his etiquite. Do you really think he's worse for this country than Obama, Bush, or Clinton?

t. Le_Donald

Imagine being Colbert and being really into comedy, doing sketch and improv work. You make films like strangers with candy. Then you get your big break with being a daily show correspondent. Making regular money, and maybe getting a career in a major show or movie. But you become know doing an impersonation of a republican. You watch Carrel with a hit tv show. You get to play second fiddle behind stewart, doing a minstrel impression of a man who is already a character. And you do this. For. Years. But finally you get a spot on late night. Finally big leagues with big league pay and big league recognition. Then your ratings arent so good. Rumors circulate of being replaced. Then Trump comes along. Reluctantly you start doing bits about him here and there. Somehow he wins. You still hold out for a bit, but before inauguration day you cave and start doing tons of bits on trump. Reviving shit you thought you left behind to make fun of trump. Doing 10min monologues all about trump. Even bringing him up in fucking interviews. This gets the ratings, and this is now your life. You went from being a caricature of a republican every night to talking endlessly about someone you call a caricature of a human. And there is no escape. This is not an exit.

He's the worst qualities of all those people. Obama's shillness, Bush's retardation, and Clinton's rapery. Etiquette has nothing to do with it, his policies are reactionary nonsense he dreamt up on Twitter.

Unhinged. What a great word, severely underutilized

t. reddit

>the country is going to shit and people willingly elected a malignant narcissist imbecile

HA HA HA HA HA HA

>make policies that most of the country despises
>be surprised when they react against it

le reactionary!!!!!

>admitting to be an alt-right virgin
W e w, embarrassing lad.

country went to shit under Obama, and electing a career politician wasn't going to change that.

Blame yourself for being a good goy.

I just imagine how dumb americans are to get entertained by this unfunny monojoke clown using his preachy monothemed endocrinatory show to talk about the same subject every day when months ago it used to be very diverse themewise.

Oh my god, do americans also clap to the tv? pls be honest.

You don't understand what reactionary means.

t. Le_Donald

what the FUCK did you say about clapping?

That is true. I wouldn't expect Colbert to cool it with the Trump talk anytime soon since it obviously has helped his ratings. But once there is a Democrat in the whitehouse I expect his ratings to go right back in the toilet.I bet Colbert secretly hopes with every fiber of his being that Trump wins a second term.

t. reddit

the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They're a political special interest no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda, and the agenda is not for you, it's for themselves

kek that's what is great about this: Trump is the only reason Colbert's ratings have gone up and that faggot can't even admit it. Trump is winning so much that even his haters end up winning as well.

t. Le_Donald

He did The Colbert Show extremely successfully all throughout Obama's reign. He would just start to criticize conservative media again.

>Le_Blonal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You won this round, noble Trump white knight. Resorting to yelling nonsense with multiple exclamation marks, who could have foreseen such an impeccable strategy!? Kudos to you, user. Kudos.

>This is what conservacucks actually believe

Obamer made more jobs than Trump is

rage colbert must become bigger

This, to speak in terms the left will understand: we elected Yoda (only pretending to be retarded) over Sheev (Career politician who pretends to be benevolent)

>we elected Yoda (only pretending to be retarded)
Ahahahhahaahahahaahaahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahhaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaah AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

t. reddit