Why?

Why?

Nothing to see here goys!

Who is Jay Irwin?

looks like a thread about a TV show to me

Tick tock libcucks. I thought he was getting impeached. Muh Russia!!!

>get triggered by colbertposting
>frantically report colbertposting threads until the mods delete them

Why are democrats such pussies?

Trumptards are so autistic that they have to blame Colbert for their daddy's problems. The fact that Trump colluding with the Russians is even an issue is a testament to how much of a failure he is.

Imagine being Colbert and being really into comedy, doing sketch and improv work. You make films like strangers with candy. Then you get your big break with being a daily show correspondent. Making regular money, and maybe getting a career in a major show or movie. But you become know doing an impersonation of a republican. You watch Carrel with a hit tv show. You get to play second fiddle behind stewart, doing a minstrel impression of a man who is already a character. And you do this. For. Years. But finally you get a spot on late night. Finally big leagues with big league pay and big league recognition. Then your ratings arent so good. Rumors circulate of being replaced. Then Trump comes along. Reluctantly you start doing bits about him here and there. Somehow he wins. You still hold out for a bit, but before inauguration day you cave and start doing tons of bits on trump. Reviving shit you thought you left behind to make fun of trump. Doing 10min monologues all about trump. Even bringing him up in fucking interviews. This gets the ratings, and this is now your life. You went from being a caricature of a republican every night to talking endlessly about someone you call a caricature of a human. And there is no escape. This is not an exit.

>"after weeks of waiting we will finally hear testimonial that proves trump colluded with russia/is in debt to russian banks/russians hacked the election/ trump is a russian puppet/ trump is being investigated"
>Comey:"actually, none of that is true, he isn't even being investigated"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mods shutting down discussion of a TV show on Sup Forums
Buncha fags if you ask me.

>Trump was colluding with the Russians

That narrative got completely blown out today

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. reddit

yeah because we all know US media is very factual

This is the sad truth.

Isn't colbert a tv show? Why are the threads getting deleted? Triggered libcuck reports?

JUNBALD BLIIIIIIIIIIMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Triggered libcuck reports?
Are you surprised? They get triggered by literally everything.

>Libs spend all of the 2000s smugly shitting on conservatives
>The tables turn and they can't handle the bantz

It's crazy how this meme still triggers libcucks on this board so hard. Get a grip much? Reminder it's Sup Forums related.

TRIGGERS

ZUMWALT GRUMPPFFFF~!

TAKE THESE DINO SIZED SCOOPS BACK TO THE JURASSHOLE PERIOD BROMPF, IMPEACHMINT FLAVOR

I appreciate the thought you put into this one, user.

Impeachmint. Very clever

He's ridiculous even from a moderate democrats perspective.

TWO THREADS? GLOMPH

Hello user, I'm a talent scout for the Late Show writing team, post your SSN and we'll get you a job ASAP

Systematic propaganda.

This is actually word for word dialog from last nights episode

>Im excited
>Its the most magical night of the year cuz its comey testimony eve
>I hung my socks over cnn
>can you feel the anticipation
>I can feel it comey in the air tonight ohhh lord
>I'm not the only one ready to partaayyyy
>bars are opening early tomorrow with drink specials
>orange russian is sitting right there
>people are calling this washingtons superbowl
>comeys testimony could be explosive
>and todays the presplosion

Colbert is only damaging my party even further. He might be helping to stoke the passions of radicals but he's turning off more people like myself that vote democrat.

Why the fuck are we pandering to literal morons these days?

>like myself that vote democrat.
JFC
really? you're still a fucking democrat?
after all these shits?
why?
what the fuck is wrong with you?
why?

Quite literally the guy who made it possible for most alt left Sup Forums scum like to post here on Sup Forums

>Trumpfuckers so triggered they make constant threads about Colbert
He must be doing something right.

>trump makes tiny hands joke about rubio
>can you believe how petty this is
>what a loser
>trump wins
>OMG drump TINYHANDS
>HO HO HO HE HE HE

>James Comey promises he'll deal with that person you dislike
>then at the last minute he flakes out
Not like they had any way of seeing this coming ...

>Trumpfuckers

Heh, triggered little libcuck? 8 years sweetie. Do you know how long that is? Poor little bitch. :-)

Good lord

It's almost as if everyone thinks Trump is an utter retard and Colbert is providing entertainment for them.

>trump makes tiny hands joke about rubio

you have it backwards

OP here, just got back to the thread. Didn't even mean this to be an anti-Colbert posting thread, just weird that 2 threads are running with the exact same screenshot
Faggots

>Didn't even mean this to be an anti-Colbert posting thread,

you're not fooling anyone Sup Forums

only old people watch colbert though

I remember that debate, they were all so desperate to take out Trump that they tried to gang up on him and it completely backfired.

SO YOU BE SAYIN
THEY WEZ
DISCUSSIN TV ON Sup Forums?
SHHHIIIEEETTTT

Young people don't watch tv period, that's why his Trump videos are so popular on youtube.

>watching the reports flood in because of this thread

It's like election night all over again.

Are libshits ever right about anything?