Do you live an exciting life?

Do you live an exciting life?

Would people watch a movie about it?

I watched The Inbetweeners, I guess people would watch a movie about my life, the only difference being I don't get laid in the end

I bet my life would make a decent movie if jim jarmusch wrote and directed it

Nah, most exciting thing I ever did was having a threesome with hookers.

Fuck no, I shoud become a serial killer or some shit like that to happen.

My life story so far closely mimics the plot of Forrest Gump minus the mental retardation, leg braces, and that whore jenny

what was getting shot in the butt like?

I've been a neet for six years and a full blown hiki for two. I guess a post modern miserycore film can be made about my life.

>user wakes up and sits at the computer for 10+ hours a day
>goes to sleep alone, wake up rinse and repeat
would you watch it?

Felt like a bite.

I feel you user. Never give up.

Unless someone could make going on the computer daily interesting.

goat satire

Some parts of it definetely.

I am a walking "depressed guy looking for meaning" trope and I've been forcing myself out of the house for the last few weeks.

I went to a bar and made some friends and they're very hard to relate to. They're normies with jobs, some of them are married. We go to a different bar in the city every Saturday. I got a phone number from a girl in a wheelchair last Saturday. She's gonna bring some friends to meet my friends at a bar this Saturday.

My life is like a shitty Michael Ceramic movie, nobody would watch it except for Sup Forums and then they'd just talk shit about it.

I regret choosing to be autistic.

I have asperger's and tried fitting in with the happy hour and weekend normie bar crowd. It ended disastrously. Be careful user we are too pure for this world.

She into you?

>make the wasted time on the 4ch into a quick montage
>montage spans nearly 2 decades

Fuck

Hanging with two is alright. A group and you'll just be meat padding in the room.

>too pure for this world
I feel you. I don't usually drink but I have to in order to ease myself in those chaotic bar situations. I feel very guilty about drinking and I don't know why.

She seem's like it, she agreed to meet me again at least. Wheelchair waifu sounds perfect for me to be honest family

she a qt patootie? She might just fill the void in your heart. If not, get a pet.

no, my life has been really unexciting and sad. but i'm extremely interesting. so maybe people would watch it but it wouldn't be a good movie. and the ending would be obvious and depressing.

>but I'm extremely interesting
Sure you are, laddie