BLACKED General - /BLG/ - WHITEY CAN'T COMPETE EDITION

Yawn. Boring. Same, tired spam. Same, pathetic subject. Same lack of effort. Many such cases. SAD!

I used to be depressed that I am a virgin. Then I realized that I'm not able to pleasure a woman and I'm not worthy of their pussy. The BBC is superior and white wombs deserve their seed. I know my role now and I have never been happier

>fake dick edition

My dick might not be big but at least I can provide for her and her sons!

Why do the_donald posters always stick out so much?

Finally a thread i can get behind.

If you don't like BLACKED you are litterally Sup Forums

nice to see the polar opposite sides of mental illness and delusion

*yawn*

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once Sup Forums. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

I see no contradiction between believing that niggers should be subservient to whites, and allowing them to service our women.

White women have melanin receptors in their vaginas, BBC will always win

Says the redditor

Whoa, nice bait. Thats sure to get some whiteys mad.

>actually taking the dick hard and balls deep
Respect. Usually hate blacked cause of the slow fucking and half insertions. Can't self insert as the guy or the girl and get into it. This is decent though

Don't you have more 2 scoops threads to post in, Redditor?

Trump's America: WINNING

Why do we never talk about girls who dont get wreaked by bbc???

which is white men do these days, provide for black children.

I just want her to sit on my face lads

this is how a mental illness looks like

intriguing, might suggest this to one of my dozens of plates im spinning