Marrying a chinese woman

>marrying a chinese woman
Why are white men so cucked? The girl looks like a fucking fish.

Because you're cherry picking pictures to push an agenda. Just leave it alone and let individuals decide themselves what they want to do with their lives. Why the fuck does it matter to you who they people find attractive? Get a life and worry about yourself.

White men have bad taste in Asian women. They find girls like Lucy Liu attractive and masturbate to Asa Akira.

CHING CHONG

The girl looks ugly.

t. shabbos goy fine with anti-mixing campaigns among jews but triggered when europeans oppose miscegenation.

Absorutery tip top post, xiang

I really hope you off yourself in 2018, kuzukuzu

Why ?

Yeah she's ugly to me, but someone else finds her attractive and it's their business. I don't see why people get thier buttblasted that different people have different tastes.

I'm not really all that attracted to Asian features, but their personalities are usually pretty top tier (Asian-Americans anyway).

>white boy in the Democratic Peoples Republic of California

I have my reasons

because you come onto an anonymous website then give yourself a name because you crave attention

go on...

I see, your point being... ?

fuck you thats my point

Settle down paddy

wats dis

>They find girls like Lucy Liu attractive and masturbate to Asa Akira.
Seriously this is so weird.

She's FINE! Fuck off, Jamal.

he only manages because C-Milk is low-key fucking Wing on the side

This.

majority couple are not attractive tho.

not interracial thing.

winston has the better wife

Winston has high standards. Comes with austically wearing a suit all day errday.

does someone actual like any of those?

Why are JAV actresses so much better? Westernized asians are so ugly

Russian Asians are better than every other Asian Girls.

>not liking asa akira

kill yourself

That's FUCKING rude, NIGGA!

This. Honestly, I think White men tend to prefer Asian women who appear more "exotic," which means tan and have Asian eyes. However, JAV stars are still superior.
t. 美国华人

I've been following their "vlog" for a while, and there's clearly something wrong with that child. Like autism or some other developmental disorder.

>not setting up your son with a submissive asian woman
pffft

Could be but children of Millennials tend to be shitheads.
I work in retail, I spend around an hour and a half a day straightening up the shelves.
There is 10 different children that come in regularly and wreak the shelves and their parents either say nothing or encourage it because it is cute.

I work in a pharmacy, the stuff they are messing with are in glass bottles and their contents could harm children.

Now this is better

>However, JAV stars are still superior
Most of them still are garbage

That "son" is a little old don't you think?

Looks like a Vietnamese ladyboy

I love jav women, everything about them is perfect. Besides being yakuza slaves and paid to fuck elderly men.

you're right, she's asian

she's still ugly as fuck

>masturbate to Asa Akira.
I did it once or twice.

I think it's either all the pollutants in China or it's just a genetic mismatch.

No no, my man, it's the opposite
You're the perverted old guy who sets up your son with a sub cutie in hopes of getting her to wash up your tired body and maybe releasing your pent-up horniness

No reason arguing with p*ltards, they're going to rot away in their mom's basement their whole life "saving" le white race online

here's all the HAPAs ITT

Asians look like someone decided to artificially construct a human but he got bored during face design so he just went ahead making a product with a half-finished face.

inb4 analogy with Balkanians and half-finished brains